[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I am the Punisher. >I kill people because people kill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

>I am the Punisher.
>I kill people because people kill people.
>The only solution to people doing wrong is to do so much wrong at them that there's no one left to do wrong.
>Laws are wrong, and exist to protect people who are wrong. I am the true arbiter of right and wrong, and unlike courts and laws am objective and incorruptable.
>Right and wrong are black and white, and everyone is guilty. Guilt is deserving of death.
>I am a hero who does the right thing.
>>
Christ, you're retarded.
>>
>>86833745
I'm in my final year of Law School. Some of the cases I've read and miscarriages of justices I've seen sicken me to the core. I won't even get into the laughable sentences.

>A man who beat his girlfriend to within an inch of her life, permanently crippling her. However, due to the prosecution charging him with the wrong crime (Wounding in our country is a very specific alternative to GBH that requires a cut or laceration) he won the case on that technicality and can not undergo a retrial. He got away scott free.

>A serial rapist having his appeal successful because the fact the 6 different (completely unconnected) teenage girls all accused him of rape in strikingly similar circumstances and methods was used as evidence that the sheer amount of people claiming this specific man had raped him probably indicating it was unlikely that all of them were making it up.
A retrial was ordered, by that point years later two of the victims had committed suicide and only one was willing to go through the trial process again. He may well of walked free except, while he was on bail for his retrial he twice raped yet another young woman.

>A couple tried with murdering an infant. The corpses of 12 other infants were found on three separate properties owned by them. They were somehow acquitted, I still to this day do not understand how. So I know for a fact that there are 2 people living -in my town- whose names I do not know, that have almost certainly kidnapped, murdered and cut up a dozen babies.

>A registered pedeophile (the only person known to be in the vicinity at that time) confirming that the child he was accused of kidnapping, raping and murdering actually drowned in front of him in a lake while he watched. This was somehow accepted despite the 12 year old winning several swimming awards at school.

No, I don't agree with the Punisher. But there are times when I wish we did have one, to be there when all the trappings of our legal system fail.
>>
>>86833745
>I have never picked up a Punisher comic in my life
There you go, OP. I just boiled down your whole post into one sentence.
>>
>>86833745

yeah the punisher is an anti-hero at best.
>>
>>86833745
I don't mind the Punisher, I just think his fans should be shot by some deranged psychopath who thinks is above the legal system because that's what they support.

It's only fair.
>>
>>86834860
>going to law school
>2016

congratulations, you're retarded. Enjoy being a legal aid for 40 years.
>>
>>86834886
>I have never picked up a Punisher comic in my life

sorry, I'm not 12.

>>86834982
this desu
>>
>>86833745
>>86834982
Same fucking retard.
>>
>>86834998
Okay, so you know nothing about the character and obviously not going to change your opinion either way. Eat up this last (You).
>>
File: 1467996764664.png (1MB, 874x586px) Image search: [Google]
1467996764664.png
1MB, 874x586px
Why is Chechetto's Frank design so sexual?
>>
>>86835017
Punisher is a murderer who thinks he's doing the right thing. There's no depth or complexity there at all.

He is a psychopath loved by preteens who want to shoot up their high schools.
>>
Whedon, shouldn't you be hanging out with your wife's son.
>>
>>86833745
>>86834982
>>86834998
>>86835049
Get a trip.
>>
He's not in the real world tho, he's in the Marvel universe where day to day crimes are on a much higher level of intensity than the real world.
>>
>>86835041
Cause it's just a ripoff of Big Boss who was a ripoff of Solid Snake who was a ripoff of 1980s Kurt Russel.
>>
You can like a character without agreeing with what he does. I think murder is wrong but I enjoy reading The Punisher because it's just fiction, no different from an Arnold or Stallone flick.
>>
>>86835227
Solid Snake was a ripoff of Kyle Reese, pleb.
>>
>>86835270
I was specifically talking about their designs since MGS2 otherwise I'd have to list at least four more people.
>>
>>86835049
Go back to tumblr
>>
Something people forget about the punisher that makes him a good guy: he was sent on a mission as an angel to kill demons, so, he's a good guy!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.