[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the hell would he work in the MCU, any ideas? His powers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: The Spot marvel.jpg (393KB, 1192x896px) Image search: [Google]
The Spot marvel.jpg
393KB, 1192x896px
How the hell would he work in the MCU, any ideas? His powers make it seem like filming his fight scenes would be tricky.
>>
>>86833169
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if they just leave The Spot out of the MCU, or just have him make a quick cameo in a montage of Spidey beating various C- and D-list villains.
>>
>>86833213

He could make for a great villain but no idea if he could carry a whole movie, would be good if he was the villain while Spidey obtained the symbiote suit. He'd probably work better as a Daredevil or Moon Knight villain.
>>
File: Batroc341.jpg (2MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Batroc341.jpg
2MB, 3000x2000px
>>86833169
>generic thief in tacticool costume
>doesn't get named in the movie
>barely shows up
>dies at the end
>>
>>86833414
>Batroc3141
Fix that filename, dud.
>>
>>86833169
Do you think it turns him on when somebody thrusts something in his holes?
>>
>>86833414
Batroc didn't die though? R-right?!

We need him for the inevitable Gwenpool movie.
>>
>>86833414
He didnt die though.
>>
>>86833284
>but no idea if he could carry a whole movie
I mainly know Spot from his one episode in the 90's
How did the comics do his origin story? I found the cartoon version pretty good
>>
File: 250px-SVTU-3.jpg (32KB, 250x379px) Image search: [Google]
250px-SVTU-3.jpg
32KB, 250x379px
>>86833169
why is this guy not more OP
his powerset is broken as fuck
>>
>>86833896
Simple. He's an idiot who doesn't realize that he could do way better (for good or for evil) with his powerset than just rob banks.
>>
>>86833965
weird, since he's supposedly a smart scientist with a phD

but then again everyone in the mavel universe is a genius with multiple phDs
>>
>>86834022
Being book smart doesn't mean you're clever enough to apply your knowledge to the fullest.
>>
>>86834022
He *is* smart. he's also going steadily insane from the holes. he wrote a note to Spider-Man to explain his problems: but he just put a bunch of black spots on the paper.
>>
>>86833414
>generic thief
Wrong. They review gotta dossier. Pay attention next time.
>doesn't get named in the movie
Wrong again. Are you deaf?
>barely shows up
That was the point. It wasn't his movie to do more than what he did.
>dies at the end
Debatable.
>>
>>86834215
I felt kinda bad that they killed Crossbones at the start of CW. There was a part of me that was hoping he would become the villain that just keeps coming back with further augmentations until he was a MCU cyborg.
>>
> great potential for lewds
> don't exist

of course.
>>
>>86833169
Cast Sharlto Copley. Everything else falls into place.
>>
Didn't the final battle in Thor: The Dark World basically have the same effect?
>>
>>86833169
Think the elf fight from Thor 2 that portals. Now add in more comedy with spider banter and agility.

I think he'd work best as being used as the brawn with another villein. Spot can offer enough of a challenge on his own that makes spiderman think and is visually fun to watch.
>>
>>86834022
The Hood had an entire army of mad scientists with legit Phd's working for him, one of them tried to launch a coup under the impression that he was smarter than the Hood and could lead the gang better

Hood put a stop to that shit fast as hell, proving that being a super scientist doesn't mean you know shit about super villainy
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.