[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I am a limp wristed selfish beta male pussy who would put

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (8KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 256x197px
>I am a limp wristed selfish beta male pussy who would put the fate of the world at stake because of "m-muh pacifism!"
So what would have happened if the writers wouldn't have given him a Deus Ex Machina turtle?
>>
>>86831350
He would have killed Ozai by accident. Throwing rocks around and breathing fire ain't safe nigger.
>>
>>86831350
You'd find something else to bitch about.
>>
>>86831350
>So what would have happened if the writers wouldn't have given him a Deus Ex Machina turtle?

Then his military's advance force would have still been taken out. Ba Sing Se would have been liberated. And they'd have Azula as a hostage with everyone else already banished.

What would a country do if their military was subdued, their capital was told to leave, their stronghold in another country was liberated, and their chain of command was gone except for the head?
>>
>>86831350
>beta male pussy
Everyone who uses those words on the Internet is exactly that.
>>
>>86831350
I want to fuck Aang in his tight little ass. I would block his chi like Ty Lee does and pin him down and destroy his asshole.
>>
>>86831417
This isn't bitching though, mongoloid. This is genuine fault with this series, and apparently it's a pretty big and glaring one judging by the shitty half assed response you made.

I liked the entire show(mostly)up until this point, but it just fell fucking short in the ending. It would have been nice to see Aang try to come to grips with how he has to kill Ozai, but I guess it sure is nice that a magic turtle taught him how to block bending so the writers wouldn't have to take the time and effort to develop Aang a bit like that.
>>
>character sticks to their moral convictions

wild stuff.
>>
>>86831560
>having morals
>at all

wew lad.
>>
>>86831560
>Puts the world at risk over the life of one psychopath.
>>
Aang realized that violence begets violence in an endless cycle and whether or not he intervened, more violence would always create more suffering.
>>
File: Giggles.gif (61KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
Giggles.gif
61KB, 300x200px
>>86831510
Same here. I would be tender though. No rough stuff
>>
>>86831524
>Sounds like bitching
>Acts like a bitching
>Looks like a bitching
>Comes from a bitch

its bitching. Its not their fault you were too stupid to pick up on spirit bending. As early as the moon spirit arc we found out that without spirit, you aints got no bending. Aang being to the bridge to that was day 1 stuff
>>
>>86831675
IT'S LIKE I'M WEARIN' NOTHING AT ALL!

NOTHING AT ALL!

NOTHING AT ALL!
>>
>>86831350
Gee, I sure do love having this thread on a weekly basis.
Maybe this time, we'll find an answer that satisfies everybody and never have to talk about this again!
>>
Sozin did nothing wrong. The nomad Genocide never happened. It was a Convenient excuse for Aang to steal fire nation Colonies to create the false state of Republic City.
>>
>>86831350
In the end it seemed kind of pointless don't you think? What difference does it make if he had bending or not when they had technology that essentially leaves firebenders powerless as well as several benders on his level plus an Aang that's getting stronger everyday? He abdicated his throne to Azula which Zuko gained. He failed his plan to burn the Earth Kingdom to cinder. Aang had already regained the Avatar state which without it he couldn't have beaten SuperOzai anyways. If anything the idea Ozai NEEDED to die is more forced than Aang choosing to spare him.
>>
File: 1450815435301.jpg (205KB, 869x906px) Image search: [Google]
1450815435301.jpg
205KB, 869x906px
>>86831350
>what would have happened if the writers wouldn't have given him a Deus Ex Machina turtle
he would have defeated Ozai anyway because by that point he already had him trapped in solid rock.
>>
>>86831350
Lion Turtles always screws up the plot and lore in Avatar right?
>>
>>86831524
>This is genuine fault with this series
stop your bloodthrist for a second and accept that Perhaps there were other ways to stop Ozai without killing him. He is the motherfucking avatar after all.
>>
He probably would have buckled down and listened to the old Avatars but he'd have been very disappointed it was the way it had to go and, despite it ending the war that killed them, feel like he betrayed the teachings of his elders and that he severed important ties to his upbringing. Zuko would have no hope of finding his mother again. Azula's craziness would get an extra kicker of grief. The ending would be much more somber all around. Also, the resolution to a series with massive potential for a unique ending would be a very plain "we killed the bad guy, good guys win!!"

Everyone who complains about the ending is so fucking boring. Avatar was exceptional because of the magic and spirits, how would Aang just killing Ozai be in any way cooler than metaphorically castrating him using a method taught by an ancient spirit beast? My only complaint was that it came a bit last minute.
>>
>>86831981
>My only complaint was that it came a bit last minute

Yeah, they could've built it up or done some foreshadowing.
>>
>>86831981

Azula was not crazy.
>>
>>86832059
Seeing & hearing things that are not there? Increasing paranoia surrounding her mortality? Bitch was crazy.
>>
Ong dies, Ozai runs into Toph, it does not turn out well for him.

They didn't even need the Avatar to end the war.
>>
>>86832465

It was just a breakdown.
>>
>>86832057
Would have been better if he had to choose between killing the fire lord and attempting a spirit bending where he could easily fail and fuck the world even more as a sort of "what are you willing to risk" thing. Instead, it served as an easy way out.
>>
>>86831350
It's a cartoon for children. You are upset over a children's cartoon. A cartoon meant for toddlers and elementary kids. You are literally calling a character in a children's cartoon a beta male pussy and demanding to know why they didn't create a more complicated plot that delves into moral issues. A children's show.

I don't know. If you were to ask a normal person, I'm pretty sure they'll call you the beta here.
>>
>>86831637
>>86831947
>>86831350
>>86831524

>confused that a character that comes from a culture that values all life is not too fond of killing people.
man great.
>>
>>86831350
>what would have happened
he would have killed him with his avatar powers, and there would have been a hell of a boring, anticlimactic ending, followed by aang being really sad for a while
victory was never in question, see. the ending of avatar is about a guy telling destiny and even common sense to fuck itself. since victory is assured anyway, he's going to have it on his OWN terms
>>
>>86831880
Pol go away
>>
>>86831524
>forcing a pacifist to kill
>character development
I bet Batman still keeps you up at night.
>>
>Aang is a pacifict
>solves nearly every one of his problems with violence

>Korra is supposed to be good at violence
>jobs to everyone
How is it possible for Byrke to be such hacks?
>>
>>86831524
>mad that a show on Nickelodeon didn't show an explicit murder

Were you really expecting that?
>>
>>86831350
Murder is not okay.
>>
>>86832687
>meant for toddlers and elementary kids
Anon, what are you doing.
>>
>>86831350

you do know the core of his faith is based on Buddhism right

Buddhists who are traditionally pacifists
>>
>>86833467
It is Anon.
>>
>>86833306
Aang never really hurts anyone though.
His combat style throughout the entire show is evade and run away, and blast with harmless air.

Korra is straight up ok with murder by the time they start hunting equalists though. And yeah she fucking sucks.

The difference is Brykes didn't write the the last airbender alone, but then fired everyone but the coffee boy for Korra.
>>
>>86833105
Good Goy! Remember the 60 gorillion!
>>
>>86831350
>bitches about pacifism instead of Aang's penchant for simply running away from his problems
Edgy teen detected.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.