[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is current Carol a good character or a bad one? What about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: comics_captain_marvel_1.jpg (87KB, 618x827px) Image search: [Google]
comics_captain_marvel_1.jpg
87KB, 618x827px
Is current Carol a good character or a bad one?

What about her book after KSD?
>>
File: 1439654643053.jpg (56KB, 736x630px) Image search: [Google]
1439654643053.jpg
56KB, 736x630px
>>86826436
She is a good lil soldier that does what good lil soldiers do. People just give her slightly more shit because just like cap, feelings take back seat to what needs to get done. So any time a female ignores feelings, it triggers a deep seeded hatred in /co/
>>
No bad characters, only bad writers
>>
>>86826532
but about her current book?
>>
>>86827681
Good for the first arc then civil war happens, and you know the rest, just wait until her new relaunch.
>>
The dyke look really hurts her.
>>
The way she's writtent recently makes her really obnoxious. For example from Ms.Marvel:
>Start a Carol Youth program
>Provide them with weapons but no training
>Get a call about a possible terror attack in a junkyard
>Send one of your goons to detain another child
>She is presented with empiric evidence of your "prediction" system being faulty
>Ignore facts, threaten to arrest Kamala
>Tony shows up
>Pussy out, blame everything on your Carol Youth cadet, threaten to court marshall her
>Leave
>Cadet is arrested for impersonating police and kidnapping, even though operating on your orders, acting on intel provided by you and usen your gear.
>Forget about cadet forever, even though her life is ruined thanks to you.
>Pat yourself on the back, because you're the good guy.
>>
>>86826520
>So any time a female ignores feelings, it triggers a deep seeded hatred in /co/
>>>/t/umblr
>>
File: 1460490530242.jpg (188KB, 1280x1180px) Image search: [Google]
1460490530242.jpg
188KB, 1280x1180px
>>86827951
She needs to actually come out and get with Spider-Woman or go back to her old look, this half-assed fence-sitting is the worst of both worlds.
>>
>>86827951
Depends on the artist, really. Aka was the worst.
>>
>>86829144
> 4chan isnt a cesspool of lonely nerds
>>
File: Spider-Woman (2015-) 002-011.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Woman (2015-) 002-011.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>86829945
I like Anka's Carol just fine. Molina's and Caldwell's over in A-Force were much worse.

Rodriguez's Carol occasionally looked really weird too.
>>
File: shazam.jpg (725KB, 1280x1978px) Image search: [Google]
shazam.jpg
725KB, 1280x1978px
>>
>>86826436
A really really bad one
Especially the lesbian design
>>
>>86826436
>A couple of people I know are getting into comics
>Some think Carol was always treated as a big deal and that she has stories worth reading
Should I tell them?
>>
>>86826436
Carol was never good.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.