[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4Q uxCNe89g It's been uploaded.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 393
Thread images: 25

File: download.jpg (179KB, 640x620px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
179KB, 640x620px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4QuxCNe89g

It's been uploaded.
>>
>>86823808
Thanks for sharing. Pretty dumb response from Peter. Some Romani guy asks him on how Romanis can get better portrayals in comics and he goes off on a story about a mom beating her kid's legs for more beggar money.

It's clear that memory really bothers Peter David, but it's still a shitty thing to say to a fan. It didn't even address what he was asking.
>>
You really think he'd have the foresight to just not say anything.
>>
>>86823808
Well, that was actually as bad as people said.
>>
>>86824180
>A fan

The guy has been showing up to several panels and derailing them with his pro-gypsy agenda.
>>
Why the fuck didn't the moderator cut his mike?!
>>
>>86824261
Yes. At least the ones that live near me.
>>
>>86823808
It was weird of that guy to bring up shit about Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch like that. Like, how are any of these people supposed to control what people do with those characters?
>>
>>86824261
The term "getting gyped" exists for a reason anon.
>>
>>86823808
The guy goes on a 2 minute rant about Romani at a LGBT panel and the people clap? I guess it's true what they say about americans. Real talk, the rant and the clapping makes it easy why he saw red and just let loose.
>>
>>86823808
When did Doom team up with Red Skull recently?
>>
>>86824261
Check the previous thread, lots of insight from europeans.
>>
>>86824368
They motivate me to be a better person
>>
>>86823808
girl on the right is thinking "Best Convention Ever!"
>>
RIP my dream of an x-factor continue
>>
>>86824368
More gypsies are alive than there ought to be.
>>
And here I thought Peter David was the chillest Marvel writer there was.
>>
>>86824500
>BBC occasionally runs some bleeding heart hippie bullshit.
9/10 the stuff on the BBC is just some silly woman from a Gypsy/Irish Traveller organisation whinging about why they need more traveller sites and that gyspies should be allowed to do what ever they like because of "muh heritage". They then usually getting btfo by a local newsreader outlining why people don't want gypsies living near them.
>>
>>86824563
What? PAD is pretty up there on the "spaz writers" list.
>>
>>86824577
I dunno, I don't watch much BBC, I just remember some show whining about illegal trailer parks getting bulldozed after months of the local residents complaining and months of the travellers refusing to move off land that wasn't theirs.
>>
>>86824563

Do you not remember him killing scams_daily for posting how an issue ends
>>
Between this and Axel Alonso saying he's not an SJW but a Korean because his wife is... man, Marvel employee's are fucking up big time.
>>
>>86824653
PAD didn't fuck up.
>>
>>86824676
I'm not saying I disagree with him. I'm saying he fucked up from a PR perspective. The public doesn't like these hard truths.
>>
>>86824676
He shouldn't have lost his shit, but he apologized at the end of the panel for the way he acted.

That should be the end of it, but you know...comics "news" and nothing-else-to-do online activists will keep on it for the next couple days.
>>
>>86824261
yes and no.

it depends on personal experience.
>>
>>86823808
>>86824676
Correct, this makes him even more based
>>
>>86824653
>Marvel employee's are fucking up big time.
>PAD points out that gypsies are scum
That's not a fuck up. That's something everyone in Europe has known to be the truth for a long time.

There's a reason no-one gives a fuck that Hitler holocausted gypsies and the focus always ends up on the Jews, gays and other minorities instead.
>>
>>86823808

The absolute PADman.

>>86824185

Anything would have been better than this, just a simple "No comment" or "That's a complicated issue that I have a lot of thoughts on, but I don't think I can properly convey them at this time".

Byrne and Liefeld and all of the others who already hated him are probably laughing their asses off over him completely fucking torpedoing his reputation.
>>
>>86824842
It's a PR fuck up. What he said was correct, but the public will not give a shit about that.
>>
>>86824676
He most certainly did.
>b-but he agreed with my own viewpoints
Doesn't change the fact that he lost his shit in front of a huge audience and made himself look bad.
>>
>>86824261
Worse.
>>
>>86823808
He really did it the absolute mad man
>>
>>86824858
>Now if I had half a brain, what I would have said was:
>“Well, as I recall, Quicksilver is Romani. And everyone hated him until X-Factor #87, and after that issue came out, everyone loved him. So I’m certainly doing my part.” And everyone would have applauded and we could have moved on to the next question.

http://www.peterdavid.net/2016/10/08/me-and-my-big-mouth/
>>
>>86824858
He blew up only because of the clapping and having to listen to that guy's bullshit. Also, he's recognized as a pretty damn good Pietro writer and the guy basically shat on his work.
>>
>>86824368
A lot of their issues are due to low levels of education and the majority population being prejudiced against them, but by fuck it's them who don't send their kids to school and prefer to beg and steal.
>>
>>86824858
The "I DON'T CARE" is especially uncomfortable. This is the last thing you should do at Comicon.
>>
>>86824354
>>86824354
>>86824354
Anyone?
>>
>>86824983
It wasn't that recent but Doom gave Skull something that happened Skull kill Cap.
>>
>>86824676
Of course PAD fucked up, doesn't mean he was wrong, but he handled that situation wrong.

Hell even a "I don't think that question is relevant or appropriate at this time" would have been better.
>>
Why did he even answer it if he knew he'd probably get emotional and go on a rant like this? It's obviously a complex reason why he feels the way he does but at a diversity panel you just say normal PR bullshit like "we try to respect characters and their backgrounds" and move on. It's so strange.
>>
>>86824954
> But am I sorry that the thought of what poor Romani are doing in Bucharest still upsets me to this day? Causes me to have such an angry, visceral reaction? Not for a second. The question shouldn’t be, Why did I get angry? The question should be, Why didn’t others get angry?
I like this guy.
>>
>>86825019
He was actually shell shocked or triggered (and I mean that in the real way when you see some real fucked up shit and it messes up your damn brain. Like soldiers go through.)

Everything that guy said just made him lose it and remember the atrocities.
>>
>>86824653
It's okay when Marvel writers do it.
>>
>>86825069
It's\not like the mutilation happened to human beings.
>>
>>86825019
Because he had a personal experience with gypsies and it brought out the rage in him to be brought back to that bad memory.

Imagine if Gunari the Romani raped and killed your wife and child and dog, then years later you're at a function talking about literally something completely different, when some nob walks in and starts talking about how Gunari was a good person that was framed and everyone should be nice to Gunari, and then a bunch of liberal mouth breathers did the usual Pavlovian clap and validation to his claims. It would just piss you off even more and probably cause you to lose it like PAD did.
>>
>>86824963
Some TV show went over to a family of gypsies with 7 kids's home. It was fall or something because it was quite cold. None of the kids went to school, they were dressed on rags and barefoot. The people from that show gave the family lumber, they bought shoes and clothes for the children, pens and backpacks, shampoo and soap and told them to send the children to school. About a month later they heard news the children weren't going to school anymore from teachers and the principal and went to check. The family of gypsies had sold off the school stuff, the shampoo and soap, even shoes. As they were filming the parents' excuses and bullshits, the camera man was filming around and the filthy barefoot children were sitting around and some even laughing, their parents fucked them up beyond repair and so these children thought being barefoot and not going to school was fine.
>>
>>86823808
It's not that bad.

I pictured PAD screaming and going out of like a big red angry blob. He seems really composed until the end.

Also the gipsy sucks, so who cares about them.
>>
Is the parents breaking legs a real thing or a myth. I've heard that gypsies neglect education and healthcare of their kids, but the legs thing is an urban legend.
>>
>>86825121
kill yourself.
>>
How will Marvel, the "progressive" company, ever recover?

Seems like they can't stop fucking up lately.
>>
>>86824180
So what other things did they talk about besides lbgt issues at the lbgt panel? Is this a 'change the questions, win the debate' thing?
>>
>>86825165
probably a bit of both
>>
>>86825188
They'll just hire a black muslim transgender aromantic polyqueer to write a comic and everything will be forgiven.
>>
>>86825188
No one gives a fuck about gypsies or what how they feel.
>>
>>86825175
I'd rather kill the gyppos.
>>
>>86825165
Probably just a deformity but they do sent their children out to beg by themselves. Barefoot. In the cold. And they never wash the children so they get lice and other shit like that.
>>
>>86824261
They're just white trash, the problem is inside of the worst of them it's really bad, like criminal charges would put them away for life.

The thing is there are normal people from romani backgrounds. Because it's just a culture. But the fucking idiots who complain about gypsy portrails, don't understand that it comes from generations of their own people being human garbage.
>>
>>86824185
That was probably the point. David's an old guard, weapons grade grognard who couldn't resist saying stuff. Probably why the dude didn't ask any of the younger panelists.
>>
Does anyone have the list of nicknames that one anon was posting? Peter "gypsy danger" David made me lose it
>>
>>86825250
>white
Anon...
>>
>It's worse than I thought

Don't be surprised if his career is basically over. Expect a "we decided to part ways" sooner rather than later.

Also, expect a massive SJW campaign now that this video is out there.

The shitty thing is that this Romani guy has been trolling panels all NYCC and stirring shit up.
>>
>>86823808
What's his name again?
>>
>>86823808

He got baited hard and he took the bait
>>
>>86825250
Gypsies are not white. Stop talking out of your ass.
>>
>>86824368
I once saw someone on /tg/ post about how he met a few gypsies outside of a convenience store once. One of them bummed a cigarette off of him, they spent a few hours playing cards, and one of them taught the other how to make mead.
>>
>>86825292
Did del Toro get a lot of shit over that?
>>
He KNEW where the fuck he was, and that one wrong word would have him on a stake.

Seems like he wasn't Tumblr enough.
>>
Wow, his voice got really shaky there, at the end.
>>
>the questioner, Vicente Rodriguez, a lifelong fan of the writer’s work. Rodriguez is the founder of RomaPop, an international alliance advocating for fair representation of Rromani people in American pop culture.

God damn he is one of those shitty activists who go troll conventions for attention.

This must have made his day.
>>
>I once saw a Romani person do something wrong therefore all of them are the same

This is a fallacy
>>
>>86825382
when have you ever seen them do something right though?
>>
>>86825359
Even some of the strongest European SJWs hate the fuck out of gypsies.
>>
>>86825327
He got a small amount of shit over it.
>>
>>86825395

Not the point.
>>
>>86825382
Gypsies are a culture, Romani are an ethnicy, David was taking of the former but people confuse the words easily.
>>
>>86823808
The guy obviously doesn't read comics, he's a Romani activist trying to start shit. I'm willing to bet he hasn't even met 10 Romani in his life.

And here's a counter argument, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch and Dr. Doom are very popular characters with lots of fans and immense staying power at one if the two biggest publishers on american comics.

Now I'm not even asking about such popular and well written examples as those three, but give me three examples of Hungarian characters in Marvel/DC. Or how about Romanian? Slovakians? Bulgarians? Czech?
>>
>>86825382
You can travel to any place in Europe with one of their camps and hear the same stories, or talk with the local police to have even more proof.
>>
So the guy is pushing that David be banned from the rest of and all future comic cons.

Doesn't NYCC normally bend backwards for SJW types? Could this be his final visit to NYCC?
>>
>>86825382
He's not wrong though.
>>
>>86825433
You are wrong.
>>
>>86825456
>Interrupts several panels to push an agenda
>Having the nerve to ask for other people to be banned

They can't be stupid enough to comply can they?
>>
>>86825434
Dracula?
>>
>>86825382
Seeing a black person rob a store on TV and thinking "wow I can't believe all black people are thieves" is a fallacy because there are millions of them and many of them have incredibly little in common other than having dark skin.

With Gypsies it's different because you're criticizing a culture not a skin color, and it's a culture that has a much smaller population, and it's a culture that is objectively horrible. Of course there will be outliers, usually naturalized Romani people that emigrated decades ago and fully assimilated into an actual normal culture. But shitting on Gypsies is kind of like shitting on the KKK. It's mostly entirely justified.
>>
>>86825456
He might actually have a case based upon how liberal the NYCC harassment/racism policy is.

Obviously NYCC should do anything. (Hell they should eject the Romani guy for trolling this and other panels all weekend)

If NYCC did try and ban him, then Marvel would start playing hardball real quick. You don't effectively blacklist one of Marvel's writers if you still expect to get access to the company and have them support comic-con.
>>
>>86825527
The only exceptions are children that got adopted early. Gypsies don't integrate into society.
>>
>>86825553
shouldn't do
>>
>>86825434
>And here's a counter argument, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch and Dr. Doom

Well QS & SW get a free pass for a long time for being mutants and Avengers.

Dr. Doom is hilarious, son of a gipsy witch, usurp the throne of Latveria, and have a hateboner for a american geek and his family. Not really a good portrait.
>>
This man is a fucking hero
>>
>>86825564
>children that got adopted early
Whoa whoa whoa.
Ukrainian here. Are you telling me that my grandmother's "stay close to me on the streets or the gypsies will steal you" wasn't a scare tactic to get me to behave?
>>
>>86825527
>With Gypsies it's different because you're criticizing a culture not a skin color
But the question was about Romani, not Gypsies.
>>
>>86823808
This guy literally just created his twitter, facebook and youtube channel on Friday for the sole purpose of trolling NYCC.
>>
>>86825564
They mostly have in America. There's about a million of them here and we barely know gypsies even exist.
>>
>>86825607
Dr. Doom is among the most popular Marvel characters and is always portrayed as an immense badass that gets shit done. He also hasn't been portrayed as a simple villain for a very long time.
>>
>>86823808

>Quicksilver has been portrait as a thief and a sociopath.

Literally when. He is an asshole, sure, and has been a bad guy but when has he been either of this things?
Opinion disregarded, this guy probably only knows him from the X-men movies.
>>
>>86825629
Lel. I was referring to gypsies shitting out children and abandoning them. Obviously if they were to steal you they eould't steal you, they'd just make you a gypsy and you'd live in caravans with them. Didn't your grandma tell you that?

The threat of "stay close or gypsies will steal you away" is still common today btw.
>>
>>86825667
He's a thief in the first class movies.
>>
>>86825667
When stole the terrigen mist, and their constant "love daddy" tantrums?
>>
>>86825657
No. You're talking about gypsy children that got adopted by american families. Gypsies can't immigrate to America.
>>
>>86825220
Except for the audience Marvel wants.
>>
>>86825327
I think Travis Beacham got more shit about it than del Totoro did.
>>
>>86825662
And like a great gipsy he stole his kindgom and now stole the Ironman name to Tony Stark. He can't keep getting away with it!!!
>>
>>86825765
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_Americans
They migrated to America. they just aren't recognised as a separate race.
>>
>>86825292

Peter "Roma in a Coma" David is one I remember.
>>
I know how people are going to respond to this, so I'm just going to say a few things.

First off, I know some people are going to be HAHA SERIOUSLY HOW IS THIS RACIST!? the problem is if you actually sit the fuck back and ask "If this isn't racist, what is?" you'll draw a blank. A guy talks about representation of his people in a comic, and he's told about Roma breaking legs. He's told not to talk about Roma oppression, that it is somehow justified, that centuries of slavery and genocide are acceptable, and somehow, this isn't racist. This is because of the anti-SJW extreme position where they act like everything is somehow "fake" racism, because they want nothing to be racism. They don't care about blacks or muslims and definitely not Roma. They're edgy fucks who don't want to care about anything that doesn't directly impact them. And even if it does, they probably want to act like they've something to prove to the white nerds.

Secondly of course this was fucking racist because the guy saying that was racist. Romanians hate Roma. If PAD was this affected by this but never bothered to talk to other Roma people or read up on Roma culture that's entirely on him. He's, and not for the first time, a self absorbed prick that elevates his experience over others. I've worked with Roma people for 2 years closely so I know the ups and downs of that culture. I also know that around the time he was talking about, many young Roma were given an injection that caused their legs to grow deformed. The lady who adopted me is an amputee as a result, as is her friend. Even her baby was born with wonky legs. Because of Romanian disregard for Roma life.

So literally he is angry over something that was probably done by Romanians TO Roma, rather than the Roma doing it. Which sums up a lot of anti-Roma attitudes.
>>
>>86824563
I think he's always been kind of a weirdo.

Couple of years ago I was at a con (either NYCC or Special Edition) and was looking for the bathroom before a Marvel panel I was gonna go to. I got kinda turned around and ended up in a dead end, and as I turn around to look somewhere else I hear "GOD DAMMIT."

I turn and I see a big fat bearded guy. He turns to another guy and yells "DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE DAMN BATHROOM IS?"

Dude looks at him and says "Not unless you ask nicely" (which is sort of a bizarrely bitchy response, even if the guy's screaming at you) and the fat guy yells "FUCK YOU" and waddles off. Dude replies "Then I guess you don't get to know" and I just walk away like alright, that whole exchange was pretty weird.

I eventually find the bathroom and make it to the panel in time, and the fat guy shows up a few minutes late. Well imagine my surprise when he just strolls straight up to the podium and takes a seat at the panel and I realize that it's PAD. I never saw a picture of him before then so I didn't know what he looked like, I just thought the guy was your run-of-the-mill fat comic-con sperg.

So I'm honestly not that surprised that he flipped out like this.
>>
>>86825527

It's not "different". Gypsy and Romani are synonymous. They are an ethnic group. They are a race of people, and do not have one absolute culture. But yet the same attitudes still prevail if any evidence of Romani culture is present.

It's maybe a little more like anti-Muslim or anti-Semitic prejudice than anti-black, but it's still rubbish. It's a self fulfilling prophecy where people force Roma into destitution so people do what they can to survive and see no reason to trust or the value the people that treat them as sub human.
>>
>>86825889
Shouldn't you be trolling more NYCC panels?
>>
>>86824653

it seems like they're trying for the /co/demo
>>
>>86825889
Go back to tumblr faggot
>>
>>86825456

SJW is obviously a silencing term at this stage. Like, it's not really possible to be more racist against Romani short of advocating for another holocaust, than he was. Like literally if this isn't anti-Roma racism, then what the fuck is?

And yeah frankly he should be fucking banned, fuck his freeze peach. If stuff like this actually met with some level of consequence, then it might not be such a big deal, but it isn't. We clearly have a status quo where the freedom of expression of some is more protected than others despite the anti-SJW paranoia.
>>
>>86825996
>SJW is a silencing term
>BAN PAD
That's some cognitive dissonance, whatever your pronouns are.
>>
>>86825450

Would you ask "the local police" for their views on black americans? No. A lot of these "police" are part of a system that kept Romani slaves in check if we're talking Romania.

>>86825487

Regardless of whether the question was appropriate or not he still fucked up.

>>86825553

Again you just represent the other extreme to SJW, you're even recommending propogating anti-Romani racism and the silencing of Europe's most persecuted minority by ejecting him. PAD is a well connected and relatively powerful man within comics, this dude obviously isn't. Fuck you for this.
>>
>>86825564
>Gypsies don't integrate into society.

Bullshit, they can and do, you just don't notice them as much then. Most don't because literally who is going to hire a Roma man, and especially a Roma woman? People shouldn't be forced to completely abandon their culture and pretend to be Mediteranean/Latina/Desi to get a job, but this is something what happens. People are still trying to wipe out the Roma even now. That's why shit like this is still a problem.
>>
>>86826025
>Would you ask "the local police" for their views on black americans?
Yes? Ooops, there goes your argument, try again later.
>>
>>86825889
Holy fuck, you fucking gypsy shit. End yourself.
>>
>>86824563
Well, he had a problem with Gypsies and had a stroke fairly recently.
>>
>>86826025
Admittedly, he did. But it's not that guy's bussiness to say what gets to be done with PAD. You'd think that SJW's of all people would be understanding with a guy whose "racism" comes from a traumatic experience.

If anything the activist should be grateful that Peter now brought attention to the fact that there are romani kids getting crippled by their parents. Romani lives matter after all, right?
>>
>>86826025
>the police is lying
>the people are just being racists/have prejudice

It's convenient, really
>>
David should have handled it better, but goddamn is this Romapop guy one giant troll.

He has to be loving all the attention his accounts are getting. This is an activists wet dream.
>>
>>86826077

Not actually Roma myself, but fuck you anyway.

None of you edgelords are actually able to refute anything I'm saying.

I worked with Roma, I know the positive and negative aspects of his culture. And I know PAD is talking shit and believed a racist asshole and never bothered to follow up or educate himself. He is wrong. Full stop.
>>
>>86826111
Nobody is silencing you, we're just calling you a cunt and wishing you would fuck off.
>>
>>86826123

It's more convenient that all of the prejudices that people have are somehow true and our attitudes towards minorities justified. It's intellectual laziness. As usual, shifting all the onus on the most put on upon to have something to prove and then not giving a shit even when they do.
>>
>>86826025
Some of the local police can be black themselves.
>>
>>86826140
Are you one of those western morons who come over here to lecture us how to deal with our poor oppressed Romani minority?
>>
>asking a question about gypsies (who hate homesexuals) in an LGBT panel

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>86825889
>says they know all about gypsies
>think they just live in Romania or want to be called roma
>>
>>86826140
>And I know PAD is talking shit and believed a racist asshole and never bothered to follow up or educate himself.

That's condescending as fuck and PAD could literally say the same about you.
>>
>>86825889
>The lady who adopted me
Oh so you where brainwashed by them
>>
>>86825294
>>86825322
The point wasn't genetics, it was giving the example of trailer/travaler trash in an american perspective. The closest is white trash.
>>
>>86826145

If you're acting like 4chan doesn't censor leftist/"SJW" viewpoints or anything non edgy kekbertarian/alt-right you're delusional.

But in terms of PAD, he absolutely was trying to silence this dude. Maybe it wasn't the most appropriate time to raise the issue but it doesn't excuse him at all.

>>86826242

HOW? False equivalences are the shittiest things about political discussions I swear to fuck. If his last memorable experience with Roma was in 1993 I can guarantee he hasn't done as much research as I have. I was pretty much adopted into a Roma family. So where am I racist and lacking education here?
>>
>>86825309
Bendis
>>
>>86826289

Explain to me how this works

More like the people with all the power and money, as usual, brainwash people into being racist via cultural programming.
>>
>>86826140
You're shitposting shut the fuck up.
>>
>>86826348

Not being racist = shitposting apparently.

Remember when /co/ wasn't /pol/? Me neither it's been so long.
>>
>>86826162
Stop trying to piant them as victim, the ones people complain about aren't victims at all.
>>
>>86824180
Gyppos are garbage people.

>>86824261
They're European blacks.
>>
>>86825232
I've seen lots of Gypsy kids in Bucharest hold stray puppies in their arms while begging, in order to make you feel sorry for them.
>>
>>86826345
What interest is it of the rich to make people hate other people based on superficial qualities? They then risk losing money if they have things related to the hated racial groups
>>
>>86823808
DC should hire this guy now.
>>
>>86824563
PAD, Rucka, and Waid are the most triggered Marvel writers and I have seen them be rude to people at cons who didn't warrant that rudeness from them.

>>86825928
I guess he really had to go, was probably late for the panel and just got frustrated but that other guy was in the right to tell him to ask nicely because PAD was still being a rude fuck.
>>
>>86826555
He and Didio don't like each other, won't happen as long as he's there.
>>
>>86823808

Why the hell do filthy gypsies call themselves romani? Why do they feel like tainting the name of my Romanian bros?
>>
>>86825142
Fuck, the Government should fucking just take the kids from them then but I guess the Government is also fucked up huh?
>>
>>86826697
>Tainting the name
>Romanian
>>
>>86826612

i've never heard about rucka or waid being a dick at cons
>>
>>86824442
Person with purple wig wrote the initial tumblr post.
>>
>>86826778
>purple wig
I will never understand why anyone would wear that/dye their hair purple.
I mean, I'm not against attention-grabbing colors in a person's fashion (hell I even prefer to wear some gaudy purple/magenta clothes from time to time), but this is such a desperate cry for attention it just seems pathetic.
>>
>>86824180
>how Romanis can get better portrayals in comics

How bout they start by not being subhuman scum
>>
>>86826757
You have no fucking idea. Also these people don't want to give up their kids even if they neglect them. There is such a thing as making children for alimony, because get this, if you have 4+ kids you get even more money per child.
>>
>>86823808
He really does have compassion for people. Now I can see why he likes the LGBT folk, despite them being morally abhorrent. It's because he has lots of empathy.
>>
>>86825305
>expect a massive SJW campaign

Yeah, from upper/middle class college kids who never had to deal with gypsies.
>>
>>86824185
>>86824289
DUDE CENSORSHIP LOL
>>
>>86827072
Most of whom are american, meaning even if completely shitpoor they still wouldn't
>>
>>86827096
>choosing not to say anything is censorship
Are you retarded son
Is a nigger censoring you if they kick your ass for calling them a nigger?
>>
>>86823808
>Bringing up gypos at an LGBT panel

Why? Gypos aren't exactly fond of homos. Why would he whine about gypsy representation in a panel for people they despise and treat like shit? What the fuck?
>>
>fat white man is racist
News at 11.
>>
>>86824321
Word

Don't mind the filename
>>
>>86827134
it's called self-censorship
>>
>>86827171
How cute, it think racism is a white people thing.
>>
File: 1454256489332.jpg (147KB, 600x534px) Image search: [Google]
1454256489332.jpg
147KB, 600x534px
>>86825378
>an international alliance advocating for fair representation of Rromani people in American pop culture.
Wait. If it's an international alliance, then why does it seek Representation in American media?
>>
>>86825165
He literally went out and saw it though. How can actual experiences be a myth?
>>
>>86825165
Read PAD's response in this link. >>86824954
He actually took a picture of one of the kids he was talking about.

I hope it is something that romani doesn't do anymore tough considering that story came from 20 years ago.
>>
>>86827275
Why are German shepherds so cute despite being relatively huge dogs?
>>
>>86825889
>"If this isn't racist, what is?"
Simple:

Nowadays, EVERYTHING is racist.
>>
>>86823808
So are we just going to start pretending that gypsies have never been scummy pieces of shit with absolutely nothing to offer?
>>
>>86827291
they realized it's better to teach the kids to pickpocket people while others distract the victim
>>
>>86827301
>a CEO steals a bilion
>people cheer
>a gypsy steals a purse
>people demand a death camp
>>
>>86826320
4chan opposes leftist viewpoints because of neo-liberalism consists in compelling people to tilt at windmills and walk on eggshells all the time in order to avoid doing anything "Offensive" or "Insensitive".

>inb4 gb2/pol/
meme all you want, /pol/ or no /pol/, 4chan has always stood for the right of wantonly acting like an asshole for its own sake. Hardcore liberals want to censor and sanitize everything, so of course 4chan regulars would feel opposed to that.
>>
>>86827360
That doesn't exactly answer my question, /co/mblr. And no one cheered, it just didn't make the news because BLM was protesting that week.
>>
>>86826320
>I was pretty much adopted into a Roma family.

In America? Or in Europe?
>>
>>86827376

Except 4chan is going under now and soon we are going to be in control.
>>
>>86827398
>And no one cheered
Americans do. Always.
>>
>>86827360
>generations after generations of gypsies steal purses, kidnap children, loot houses, etc.
>people demand death camps
FTFY
>>
>>86827376
It's 2016, the old 4chan doesn't exist anymore, thankfully. Keep your hatred out of our board.
>>
File: 534676306790676848.jpg (67KB, 347x346px) Image search: [Google]
534676306790676848.jpg
67KB, 347x346px
>>86823808
>LGBTQ panel
>talking about Rromani
What?
>>
>>86827376

i thought neo-liberalism was capitalism world wide and fucking the poor
>>
>>86827426
It figures you'd be just some eurocunt with no idea what he's talking about.
>>
>>86827438
I thought gypsies hated gays
>>
>>86827429
>generations after generations of billionaires steal whole country budgets
>people cheer, always
FTFY
>>
File: 839.jpg (15KB, 227x205px) Image search: [Google]
839.jpg
15KB, 227x205px
>>86827360
Jesus Christ
>>
>>86827438
Diversity is just like a score table. Being gay or lesbian only gives you so many points.
>>
>>86827424
>>86827431
This.
>>86827469
They do, but they're persecuted just as much.
>>86827474
>>people cheer, always
Don't know why you keep saying this.
>>
>>86823808
>"Was I right to shout at the guy? Of course not. I don’t believe for a moment that he endorses the behavior. That’s why I apologized.
>But am I sorry that the thought of what poor Romani are doing in Bucharest still upsets me to this day? Causes me to have such an angry, visceral reaction? Not for a second. The question shouldn’t be, Why did I get angry? The question should be, Why didn’t others get angry?
>Do I believe Romani should be persecuted? Of course not. The way I’ve written Romani characters should make that obvious.
>But this is the 21st century, and in the 21st century, you’re not allowed to form an opinion based upon things you’ve been told by people who live there, and things you’ve seen with your own eyes, and photographs you’ve taken. Apparently the only thing that matters is the sensitivities of activists, and if you take issue with actions that the people they represent have taken, then clearly there is something wrong with you.
>Screw it. If people want to declare that I hate the Romani, fine. I’ll log that right in with Peter David hates Catholics (even though my wife and youngest daughter are Catholic, the latter about to celebrate her confirmation) and Peter David is anti-Semitic (even though I’m Jewish) and Peter David hates gays (that one’s my favorite because it broke during the exact same month that I got a GLAAD Media Award.)
>And maybe in this case it might have some positive effect. Maybe it will prompt people to actually do some research and get into Bucharest and save these children from abusive parents who see them solely as a means of begging. Maybe something positive will come from it.
>You tell me."
http://www.peterdavid.net/2016/10/08/me-and-my-big-mouth/
>>
>>86827477
Dammit Joe Q. Hobo, I gave you one dollar to spend in food not in that booze that makes you laugh!
>>
>>86827491
>Don't know why you keep saying this.
Do you even USA? Everyone loves the rich here, especially when they steal.

>>86827508
>Come on guys, let's hate together!
>>
>>86827508
If it was Rick "A. Wyatt Mann" Remender, he'd just say something along the lines of "holocaust isn't real but it should've been"
>>
Lel, just a few days ago I saw on the news that this elderly family were giving food and clothes to this homeless gypsy and even inviting him into their home to bathe. And that gypsy killed them and stole their money. The police caught them but he had nothing to say, neighbors were shocked because he did not seem violent and that elderly couple was so nice to him.
But hey, poor oppressed gypsies I guess.
>>
Not defending the gypsy, but I'm curious about what other panels he hamfisted his romani representation question at. Because his question had nothing to do with LGTB or X-men (since both Pietro and Wanda are not mutants anymore) and I want to see his excused for other comic panels.
>>
File: 1444270859611.png (454KB, 523x692px) Image search: [Google]
1444270859611.png
454KB, 523x692px
>>86827508
Not that I don't want to applaud them, but liberals have all the power now, so I don't expect this website to remain up for long.
>>
>>86827431
>Keep your hatred

Yeah! Only liberal-approved hatred belongs here, shitlords!
>>
>>86825378
>fair representation of Rromani people in American pop culture
I guess that makes sense, because he'd have a hell of a time fighting for representation in a country that actually has to live with gypsies.
>>
>>86827556

> X-men (since both Pietro and Wanda are not mutants anymore)

they haven't been x-characters since like 1965 but people still bring them up in x discussions
>>
>>86827537
>Do you even USA?
Says the eurocunt that thinks he knows what he's talking about
>Everyone loves the rich here, especially when they steal.
I honestly don't know where you get this shit form. People get outraged and then forget because some animal got shot in a zoo or because kanye west said something wacky, and then the news covers nothing but those things.
>>
>>86827564
Hopefully the reign of feelings won't last too long and the human race will die soon.
>>
File: 1422405373488.gif (115KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1422405373488.gif
115KB, 250x188px
>>86827537
>Everyone loves the rich here, especially when they steal
Then why does Trump catch so much flak all the time?
>>
>>86827431
When you look around, you really think there's more of you on this site, even on this particular board, than there is of /pol/?
>>
File: 12.jpg (2MB, 1800x2767px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
2MB, 1800x2767px
>>86827469
They do
about as much as Muslims
There practices with women are similar as well.

Basically any group that meets negativity gets a fan club with western youth
Watch here in a few more decades when Christianity becomes a minority the youth will rally to their deference.

People are just dumb.
>>
>>86825378
>Vicente Rodriguez
Oh wow he is not even Romani. Who could have guessed that shocking twist
>>
>>86827469
with a passion.
>>
>>86827617
Absolutely. And that's a great thing.
>>
>>86825632

Romani are gypsies. Are you confusing them with Romanians or something?
>>
>>86827617
>When you look around, you really think there's more of you on this site, even on this particular board, than there is of /pol/?
....yes? The /pol/ shit is a kneejerk reaction to the overwhelming faggotry that /co/ constantly displays. The place is called /co/mblr by more than just us.
>>
>>86824676
Yes he did. He ended his career.
>>
>>86827618
>Watch here in a few more decades when Christianity becomes a minority the youth will rally to their deference.
Unlikely. Christianity is seen as a white religion. Liberals would continue to oppose it for millennia even if became outlawed worldwide.

Islam, meanwhile, is a Pea-O'Sea religion, so it's a-okay to champion everything muslims do. Even if what they do goes against their root liberal ideas, like what's going on in France.
>>
>>86827608
> and then forget
Which lets billionaires keep stealing. See?
>>
>>86825434
Gypsy sympathizers btfo.
>>
>>86827612
Dude, 4chan LOVES Trump.
>>
>>86827731
>/pol/ loves Trump
ftfy
>>
>>86827703
See what? You're saying people cheer. They don't. And when you say stupid shit like that, you come off as some eurofuckwit with a hateboner for the country. Apathy isn't the same thing as celebration, you understand this, right?
>>
>>86827731
4chan does, while /co/ loves hillary, unsurprisingly.
>>
>>86827641
>Romani are gypsies
Romani are gypsies but not all gypsies are Romani.

There's a big difference between Irish Travellers and the Eastern European Roma, but at the end of the day they're all gypsies and they're all scum.
>>
>>86827731
I'm talking about what that anon said about Americans loving rich people. But they hate Trump. There's a contradiction there.

And I think what happens is that the average American doesn't know who are the heads of all these megacorporations and banks, so they cannot hate them with a face in mind, as opposed to Trump, who gets media exposure 24/7.
>>
>>86827564
How so? Its not a tumblr blog you can report until it gets taken down.
>>
Is Peter David the Ben Garrison of capeshit?
>>
>>86827816
No, but you can report people for saying N****r or f****t.
>>
>>86827731
Dude, /co/ loves Hillary.
>>
>>86827360
You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>86827837
That's Rick Remender.
Except instead of /pol/ pretending Garrison is racist, it was twitter who actually believed that Remender was a racist.
>>
>>86827376
>/pol/ confirmed trying to make 4chan their personal hugbox
>>
>>86827301

>So are we just going to start pretending that niggers have never been scummy pieces of shit with absolutely nothing to offer?
>>
Why did Bleedingcool delete their article?
>>
>>86827215
You mean choosing to say something or not? That's called freedom of speech.
>>
>>86827891
Are we?
>>
>>86827769
>They don't.
And yet the poor feel so proud of their high class...
>Apathy
Man, you USfags have all the vices imaginable.
>>
>>86827905
Sure. But choosing to not say something out of fear of reprisal is also self-censorship.
>>
>>86827899
SJW lobbyism, I'm sure.
>>
>>86827809
>they hate Trump
And yet they don't hate Reagan or Bush Jr. Suspicious.
>>
>>86827915
What did he meme by this?
>>
>>86827889
Man, you're just throwing out buzzwords now to elicit (You)s. How could 4chan be a hugbox if we enjoy acting like assholes to each other? Take your hurt feelings and go somewhere safe.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 235x371px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 235x371px
>>86826140
Go live where they do for an extended period of time rather than just "working with them." I'll be waiting.
>>
>>86827905
No, that's called Chilling Effect.
>>
>>86827945

i think that's the anon who said he was adopted by roma?
>>
>>86827376
This isn't /pol/ at all, /pol/tards are trigger faggots just like the SJWs but on the opposite side of the spectrum.

Both infect this board and both get butthurt over the stupidest things.

>"Luke Cage has sexs REEEEE cucking the white man! Liberal shit!"

>"Luke Cage hates the word nigga REEEEE Respectability politics! Conservative shit!"

Kille them all.
>>
>>86827376
Neo liberalism is supply side economics. I don't understand why people fuck this up so often.
>>
File: highway star.jpg (81KB, 282x394px) Image search: [Google]
highway star.jpg
81KB, 282x394px
>>86827939
>they don't hate Reagan or Bush Jr.
>>
>>86827939
>Bush Jr.
The ignorance you're displaying is really fucking astounding.
>>
>>86827944
So basically it's a hugbox for edgelord kids who occasionally justify it to themselves by going "B-b-ut we're jerks to each other! It's not like I like you or anything! Baka!"
>>
>>86827986
Probably because Diversity and Representation make good sources of money, so it's hard to tell them apart for anybody not buying into their discourse.
>>
File: 1401567728933.jpg (55KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1401567728933.jpg
55KB, 600x600px
>>86827997
>>86828003
>we hate them, but we let them do whatever they want with our country and the rest of the world!
>>
>>86827923
No it's called having discretion. Censorship inherently has to come from an institution.
>>
File: 1417229076537.jpg (33KB, 332x512px) Image search: [Google]
1417229076537.jpg
33KB, 332x512px
>>86828031
Huh? You're saying that 4channers AREN'T jerks to each other on a minutely basis?
>>
>>86827964
No, the chilling effect refers to legal repercussions dissuading someone from doing something, which never would happen to David in this situation
>>
>>86828042
Go back to collecting rice, Mao.
>>
>>86828045
we can argue all day but self-censorship is an actual term that exists
>>
>>86827945
One of my favorite panels of all time.
>>
>>86828031
You're not making any sense my dude. You keep changing your explanation to fit your predetermined outlook and justify your hurt feelings.

It's like, you start to whine about some inconsequential shit and 4chan tells you it doesn't care about your feelings, so you start to whine MORE thinking that will make us care. But it doesn't, but you've spun yourself a narrative with all that sanctimonious whining so you walk away feeling like the moral victor.
>>
File: TT7.jpg (31KB, 377x362px) Image search: [Google]
TT7.jpg
31KB, 377x362px
>>86828091
>you don't love the rich, especially when they steal? You Commie!
>>
>>86828105
So is "demisexual" but you're still a fucking retard if you use it.
>>
>>86827603

Well, fox got them with x license.
>>
>>86828105
It's a really stupid term that doesn't make sense. It's some victim culture bullshit
>My statements have repercussions and I have to actually think before I speak?
>CENSORSHIP
>>
>>86827944
Wrong.
This might come as a shock, but not everyone on 4chan has the same political views as you.
It might also come as a shock that some people that go here want to talk about comics and cartoons, not politics

The problem is that /pol/fags like you don't know how to keep /pol/shit in /pol/ where it belongs, and when someone does tell you to go to /pol/, you faggots bitch and moan about DUH EBUL DUMBLR MENACE.

If you post /a/shit on /co/, people tell you to go back to /a/.
If you post /co/shit on /tg/, people tell you to go to /tg/.
For some reason, /pol/fags think they get a free pass to talk about /pol/shit wherever they want.
>>
File: 1422591721242.png (2MB, 497x3328px) Image search: [Google]
1422591721242.png
2MB, 497x3328px
>>86828089
That's the purely legal definition, but researchers have begun looking into the so-called 'extended chilling effect' in regard to sites like Facebook, since it's pretty obvious how social media in general are gated communities were nobody is allowed to say anything Offensive; not even once.

Plus,
>which never would happen to David in this situation
It's not as if the law hasn't been cowing to hardcore liberals and feminists for years already.
>>
>>86828143
>you are a retard for using terms that have been around for decades and used in all form of human activities

Please stop talking until you are a little older, kid

>>86828169
You clearly don't understand what self-censorship is
>>
>>86824637
I was there. He showed up and the users got into an internet fight with him over some shit. To me he seemed to be reasonable. But what ticked him off was someone saying "go die in a fire".

Turns out a friend of his really did die in a fire recently.
>>
>>86828214

>since it's pretty obvious how social media in general are gated communities were nobody is allowed to say anything Offensive; not even once.

is this a new thing because everyone is (fucking finally) turning on trump? bc i've seen a lot of offensive shit online normie social media the past year+
>>
>>86827944
You chimp out at a dissenting political opinion and tell them to leave.
Call people you disagree with a faggot or nigger all you like, but don't tell them to get off the site, you don't own it.
>>
>>86828169
More like
>everything I say will offend everybody, and if there's a single out-of-place comma, I'll get branded a racist, sexist, transphobic, arophobic white shitlord.

At the very least, it makes communication impossible, if everybody is too busy being Offended by anything and everything.
>>
>>86828220
How don't I understand it? I know what the term means I just think it's completely retarded and that people who use it are equally retarded and are little self pitying faggots.
>>
>>86828214
>if saying something has consequences it's the chilling effect that keeps you from saying it
Do you not understand how society works? The Chilling effect is a purely legal term.
>>
>>86828169
>My statements have repercussions
Yes, the impotent whining of people with delicate feelings
>I have to actually think before I speak?
To avoid damaging the terrifyingly huge yet comical fragile egos of the easily offended

You statement is a fallacy that portrays people complaining of censorship as sociopaths whose kneejerk reaction is to shoot off every offensive thing that can be possibly said. I'm pretty sure it was an intentional fallacy because you're full of shit. This may come as a surprise to you but people who are easily offended by shit try to censor it. It's why the Catcher in the Rye and the Scarlet Letter are banned when they're just crappy books that don't say anything truly provoking.

Next you're probably highlight my statement about "people who are easily offended by shit try to censor it" and smugly respond with "Just like /pol/ then?" thinking that is somehow a refutation or counterargument and not just a weak diversion.

You dumb cunt.
>>
>>86828378
>if saying something has consequence--
The consequences is that you are going to get heckled and censored if anybody anywhere thinks that you did something Offensive, even if you really didn't.

And since nowadays everything is offensive, that means you're going to get in trouble for just about anything no matter how slight or ridiculous and will have to spend your days walking on eggshells for life.
>>
>>86828386
>>86828494
Spoken like a true /pol/turd.
>>
>>86828193
First, I don't go to /pol/. I might pop in to view whatever shitstorm they're currently screaming about, but that's very rarely and far between. I don't like /pol/ because it's full of shitty people.

Second, crossboard posting has been a thing on 4chan since the beginning. You don't actually care about the content of what gets posting on the boards, you're just using that as an excuse for your hurt feelings.

Third, you make a strawman out of anyone who disagrees with your politics to be a /pol/tard, but if they said something you agreed with you certainly wouldn't tell them to go somewhere else.

It's incredibly obvious that you don't care about the quality of this site as much as you do your own hurt feelings. You accuse /pol/tards of wanting a hug box but your post marks that as a projection of your own desire for a hugbox. Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>86827376
>4chan has always stood for the right of wantonly acting like an asshole for its own sake

Lol and how far has that gotten you in life?
>>
>>86828261
Get off the site you faggot nigger. Anons have been telling each other to GTFO since the beginning. Obviously I don't have the power to make you leave, but you're just mad because being told to get out crosses some imaginary line in your head and hurts your feelings.
>>
File: dust.webm (464KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dust.webm
464KB, 1280x720px
>>86828526
>>
>>86825996
>freeze peach
I love, LOVE, that SJWs have actually come up with a term to denigrate the concept of free speech. Because if I can't censor the thoughts of my enemies, what rights do I have?!
>>
>>86828536
How far has it in yours?
>>
>>86828536
Pretty far because I just act like an asshole on 4chan, not in real life.
>>
>>86828592

i thought gamergate came up with it
>>
>>86824185
He got triggered

That's pretty much what happened. What he saw traumatized him and he flipped out when the idiot went on the gypsy tangent.
>>
>>86828576
>encourages people to call others faggots and niggers
>is an sjw
Whut
>>
File: 1314828125894.jpg (28KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1314828125894.jpg
28KB, 413x395px
>>86828536
>being an asshole doesn't get you far in life
This is how I can tell you're a wage slave.
>>
>>86828629
>I just act like an asshole on 4chan, not in real life

Except most people on here think that how they act on 4chan is also acceptable in real life.
>>
>>86828629
That doesn't make sense. If you're an asshole here, you're obviously an asshole in real life. I'm fairly sure people just don't want to hurt your feelings.
>>
>>86825798
Right, but they don't really buy comics either.
>>
>>86828578
BAITS ZA DUSTO
>>
>>86828666

>wage slave

Got any more /r9k/ buzzwords to throw at me?
>>
File: 1474311834235.jpg (36KB, 631x481px) Image search: [Google]
1474311834235.jpg
36KB, 631x481px
>>86828670
You are completely wrong!
>>
>>86828638
GAMERGATE MOVED MY STAIR MUFFIN
>>
>>86828670
>Except most people on here think that how they act on 4chan is also acceptable in real life.
No one thinks that at all.
>>
>>86828697

>You are completely wrong

Take a visit to /pol/ one of these days.
>>
>>86828681
Shit you're right, people don't act differently in different environments.
>>
File: romanians.jpg (551KB, 1024x797px) Image search: [Google]
romanians.jpg
551KB, 1024x797px
>>86826769
Hey, Romania's heyday may be almost a thousand years gone, but they were still The City of the Middle Ages.
>>
>>86828220
>demisexual has been around for decades
a guy literally made it up for a fanfiction
this is objective fact senpai
>>
File: ek.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ek.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
>>86828681
>"If you're an asshole here, you're obviously an asshole in real life."

...I can still remember when people, and 4chan especially, could separate the two. The loss of the ability to tell fiction apart from reality is one of the causes of all this society-wide drama.
>>
>>86828531
Going on /pol/ doesn't matter, talking about politics is what gets you rightfully branded as a /pol/fag.

Crossboarding is fine in small doses, the problem is that /pol/ will infest threads, discussions, even entire boards like /int/.
Also, no other board gets as anal about getting called out for crossboarding as /pol/

Nice assumptions, jackass.
Talking about Right or Left politics eventually invites the uglier and more beligerant of both.

If "place where I can talk about comics and cartoons without someone derailing the thread by trying to shove their dick down everyone's collective throat" is a hugbox, then yes I want a hugbox.
>>
>>86828697
>image macro
I haven't seen that term used in years.
>>
>>86828715

>/pol/ is all of 4chan

Even then most people who post on /pol/ don't spout that shit in real life. They go to /pol/ because they can vent their frustrations without worrying about being socially ostracized.
>>
>>86828756
>, the problem is that /pol/ will infest threads
Yeah, it's always another board, right? Never perfect /co/, it's always /v/ or /tv/ or /pol/ or tumblr or reddit or....
>>
>>86828742

online isn't fiction? i get your point about how internet life and rl used to be clearly separated but that aint the case anymore. we on track to singularity
>>
>>86828763

Are you seriously trying to say that all people on here differentiate their personas and don't take the trash they read online to heart?
>>
>>86828386
>claims the whiners are impotent
>then says they effectively censor things and make everyone have to engage in self """""""censorship""""""""
No you are the dumb cunt.
I support people's right to say things. I support their right to not say things. Saying they are censored by their own choice is pants on head retarded.
Self censorship is not a thing. It is a useless term that is part of the bureaucratization of language currently going on, like the term "cultural appropriation", that allows people to complain about things for no reason.
Confucius was right.
>>
>>86827791
Really, I hate both. I just think she's slightly more competent than him. Not enough where I'm actually going to vote but I'm glad trump torpedoed himself with that sexual assault bullshit. It's hilarious that he'd think a bunch of conservatives would openly be okay with something so indecent.
>>
>gypsy asks comics to stop portraying gypsies as gypsies
>>
>>86827791

what? there have been a million threads bitching about comics making fun of trump
>>
>>86828782

Yes. That was kind of always the idea behind 4chan.
>>
>>86828836
That was /pol/, anon.
>>
>>86828828
Comics don't even portray gypsies as gypsies though.
>>
>>86828845
>That was kind of always the idea behind 4chan.

And that idea has evolved into idiots on here thinking that there should be synergy between their online personas and who they are in real life.
>>
>peter david points out that the romani people are fucking psycho assholes
>muh oppression
>>
>>86828828
He wasn't even gypsy. Just some faggot.
>>86828836
No, there have been millions of threads bitching about political shit being in comics. /co/ fucking hates trump.
>>
>>86828866
You're right. Pietro and Wanda were heroes for a very long time. And that's really not representative of gypsy culture
>>
>>86828782
I don't know how anybody could survive browsing this site if you're so weak-hearted as to get genuinely depressed everytime you get called a faggot.
>>
>>86828891

man i wish /co/ was as left as you people cry about it being
>>
>>86828878

No. It's just evolved into retards like you that take everything you read here seriously.
>>
>>86828899

You need to read the post again and actually understand what its saying.
>>
>>86828897
Doom too is shown as sympathetic sometimes.
>>
>>86828916

What exactly have I taken seriously? Can you point it out to me?
>>
>>86828909
I wish both pol and tumblr left 4chan. pol was literally a mistake. It contained absolutely nothing and just brought in idiots who unironically drink the fucking koolaid.
>>
>>86828938
This whole thread.
>>
>>86828909
It is. It always has been. It started with the "/co/ is wuuuv ^_^" bullshit meme and, like fucking clockwork, jackasses here started taking it seriously.
>>
>>86827618
>about as much as Muslims

About as much as they hate Muslims? Or as much as Muslims hate gays?
>>
>>86828916
>le nothing on 4chan is serious defense
>>
>>86828756
>Going on /pol/ doesn't matter, talking about politics is what gets you rightfully branded as a /pol/fag.

I never went to /pol/ until I was called a /pol/fag for saying that a comic was poorly written. I went there, and saw that there wasn't actually much difference between posters like you on /co/, and posters like you on /pol/. And if other posters can post awful, self-congratulatory circle-jerk threads about political themes or content in comics and cartoons, I don't see why others can't sperg out about the same shit. It's two different flavors of garbage that's related to the board subject by a thread; doesn't make sense to celebrate one and condemn the other.
>>
>>86828953

>We're all le trolling here xD

Except the point I'm making is that some people actually aren't trolling.
>>
>>86828969
As much as the hate gays. Considering their entire culture is predicated on breading as much as they can, it makes sense. However, being non-white means they get away with it in the eyes of "socially progressive" people. Fuck SJWs man, every time someone talks about muslims and defends them I get sick. Like they literally promote a rape culture and bash gays and it's okay because they aren't white.
>>
>>86823808
It's insane to me that the same company that employs Nick Spencer and other horrendous SJW bigots would employ a bigot from the opposite side of the spectrum. Aren't they mortal enemies? Stormfront and Tumblr aren't supposed to be at the same party.
>>
>>86829063
OK look, we can't uplift these brown fuckers if we get bent out of shape over small details like rape and gay bashing. There's a method to this shit, you have to be able to see the bigger picture. I'd like to see you practice eugenics without actually being able to call it eugenics, the planning sessions are a nightmare once you get down to the technical stages.
>>
There's an LGBT X-Men panel?
>>
>>86828772
Not him but I've never seen /co/ shit get spammed in other boards I go to.

I'm a regular at /int/ and honest to God it's gotten to a point where /pol/ shitposting is half of the threads during certain hours of the day. You can't tell them to fuck off because they always say "this isn't /pol/ i'm discussing international stuff! see? :^)" or something similar.
>>
>>86829412
>going to /int/
>ever
A LEAF A FUCKING LEAF POLISH INTELLECTUALS BE AMERICAN GET SHOT POO IN THE LOO ad nauseam
The only salvageable thing about /int/ are comfy slav threads and polandball threads.
>>
What do gypsy activists hope to accomplish?

If I were them I wouldn't want to support such a shitty culture. I don't even know if there's a stigma of having roma ethnicity outside of Europe.
>>
File: cum edit 4.png (104KB, 295x300px) Image search: [Google]
cum edit 4.png
104KB, 295x300px
>>86829472
/cum/ can be comfy too, also you're forgetting the based architecture threads

I wish there was an /int/ alternative where the mods actually kept the cancer at bay
>>
>>86829412
>Not him but I've never seen /co/ shit get spammed in other boards I go to.

It comes and goes.
After someone in /co/ brags about how cool or less /pol/-infested their home board is, people from /co/ usually migrate over there for a little while (because hey, it's not like they're part of the problem, right?)

On fast boards, they usually get drowned out. On slower boards, or in generals, they can sometimes develop a small surge of shitposting, alternating between /co/'s unique strain of Smug Style, and anti-SJW nonsense.
>>
>>86824954
>>86823808
>But this is the 21st century, and in the 21st century, you’re not allowed to form an opinion based upon things you’ve been told by people who live there, and things you’ve seen with your own eyes, and photographs you’ve taken.
>Apparently the only thing that matters is the sensitivities of activists, and if you take issue with actions that the people they represent have taken, then clearly there is something wrong with you.

"Truer words" and so on and so forth.
>>
>>86829659
How can one man be so based? I hope when D*sney inevitably cuts him loose DC picks him up.
>>
>>86829550
Well, the fact that you are more familiar with gypsy than with Romani speaks of the misrepresentation of their people.
>>
>>86823808
I figured this was all some big /co/ joke when the threads were appearing. Okay, it happened.

I don't really hold anything against Peter David for it, it set him off. He has real world experiences with it and couldn't hold his feelings back.
>>
File: 1421543886548.jpg (117KB, 860x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1421543886548.jpg
117KB, 860x1280px
Gas all gypsy filth
>>
File: 1461197733001.png (120KB, 681x531px) Image search: [Google]
1461197733001.png
120KB, 681x531px
>yfw
>>
>>86827684
When you have that much tenure in the comics industry, something as insignificant as this won't end your career.
>>
>>86827431
Nigger old /co/ was the nice board. Relatively speaking, we're still the normie board, but you have to be daft to think that hatred wouldn't be welcome here.
>>
>>86830861
underrated
>>
>>86830997
When the Big Two are owned by risk-averse media conglomerates, it might as well be.

Dark Horse and Image aren't exactly world beaters.
>>
>>86824842
I am going to buy about 10x as many PAD comics because it's about time we stopped pussyfooting around about gypsy vermin and started shaming the scum and lynching them.
>>
>>86826140
>I know the positive and negative aspects of his culture
If you really did, you would know there are no positive aspects.
>>
is PAD doing anything besides spidey 2099?
>>
>>86824637
Considering what scans_daily has since turned into since the move to Dreamwidth, anything is a mercy kill.
>>
Peter "Roma in a coma" David
Peter "Gypsy Danger" David
Peter "If I get Gypped, they get whipped" David
Peter "Let it slip he'd gas the Gyps" David
>>
>>86826612
>the guy was right to be a faggot to someone who clearly really needs to piss and wasn't even being rude to them directly just being loud and angry
>>
>>86832408
Peter "Feed the Gyppos to the Hippos" David
Peter "Ship the Romani to Azerbijani" David
Peter "Give the Roma a hematoma"
>>
>>86823808
Look at that shitty comment section.
>>
>>86829295
>Small details that are so ingrained you'd have to burn the koran and rewrite it to even have a chance at changing anything.
Between that all that slavery that's actually fully supported by the koran and the pedophilia, there's no way they'll they'll ever integrate.
>>
>>86832480
If someone's angry, that's their real self, and that's also proof that you must be doing something right. That's generally how these things are decided.
>>
>>86831519

I think the Dark Tower comics.
>>
#marvelsoracist, get it trending
>>
>>86833446
What the fuck are you on about? He was mad he couldn't find the bathroom and was gonna piss/shit himself (as a guy who had a stroke it could be an actual concern) and someone instead of trying to help him was a contemptuous little faggot about it
>>
>>86823808
that guy is based as fuck

and I dont get it... racism? since when are romanians a separate race? fuck off with that racism
>>
>>86827376
>Hardcore liberals
they ain't no liberals, bruv!
>>
>>86823808
His career is fucked
It's been nice knowing you PAD
>>
>>86823808
Holy shit i can't stop laughing what a piece of trash.
>>
>>86827700
Nah man, they'll just latch onto St. Thomas christians in India, Maronite Catholics in Syria, copts in Egypt and Nestorians Mongolia.
>>
>>86827791

>/co/ loves hillary

i've never seen anyone here say anything positive about her
>>
>>86835268
On the other hand no one says anything too negative about her. People that do tend to end up mysteriously kill-I mean commit suicide by shooting themselves in the back of the head in the middle of a public park at 2 in the morning.
>>
>>86835308

>On the other hand no one says anything too negative about her.

it's almost like this is a board about comics and cartoons and not a board about politics.
>>
>>86830861
This. I can't even tell what he is saying but I can recognize the sound of crazy a mile away. That emotional break down at the end kind of sealed the deal.
>>
>>86829279
>Stormfront and Tumblr

What's the difference? Both of these and the Alt-Right or whatever they call themselves now are all pretty much so crazy they demand a space space echo chamber.
>>
>>86832480
Someone yells at you demanding something and unless someone is dying they are being cunts.

My grandma also had a stroke and yet she still manages to ask nicely when she feels she is gonna piss herself, if it's a big problem he should invest in adult diapers.
>>
>>86833392
>Sheldon George

Which one of you guys is this?
>>
>>86825069
>>86828655
>getting triggered over stuff that didn't actually happen to you
>still take pictures of it like they were carnies or freaks

How sad. How pathetic.
>>
File: i mad.gif (499KB, 259x235px) Image search: [Google]
i mad.gif
499KB, 259x235px
>People caring more about feelings, diversity, equality and all this other useless, modern, meaningless crap instead of truth, justice and flat out human dignity.

Seriously tolerance is a cancer on humanity. Go pretend to be a culturally enlightened sjw because you read a comic book about a previously white male being replaced by a genderqueer moonkin person of color but get your panties in a bunch because a truly vile and evil culture is having a light shown on it.

Fucking slavery is more humane then what these gypsies do.
>>
>>86836216
Unlike these assholes, he actually witnessed them first hand. Considering he only reported one day, I can only imagine it was much worse being there. There's a reason no one ever says anything positive about gypsies.
>>
>>86836721
righteousmind.com/where-microaggressions-really-come-from/
>Campbell and Manning describe how this culture of dignity is now giving way to a new culture of victimhood in which people are encouraged to respond to even the slightest unintentional offense, as in an honor culture. But they must not obtain redress on their own; they must appeal for help to powerful others or administrative bodies, to whom they must make the case that they have been victimized. It is the very presence of such administrative bodies, within a culture that is highly egalitarian and diverse (i.e., many college campuses) that gives rise to intense efforts to identify oneself as a fragile and aggrieved victim. This is why we have seen the recent explosion of concerns about microaggressions, combined with demands for trigger warnings and safe spaces, that Greg Lukianoff and I wrote about in The Coddling of the American Mind.
>>
>>86836721
okay
>>
>all the sjws getting triggered over nothing
LOL
>>
Can anyone rehost the video? I don't want to give this cunt a click.
>>
>>86841323
Its a channel with just one video, what are you talking about
>>
>PADfags getting triggered over PAD being a Waid/Byrne level manchild.
>>
>>86835895
He didn't demand shit, he asked loudly. Yelling does not make something mean.
"Be nice or I treat you like a dog" faggots like you are such shit.
>>
>>86840283
>>86840660
>>86841476
I see you fucker, stop bumping for nonthing
>>
>>86840660
Par for the course for them.
>>
>>86828670
NOPE
>>
>>86823808
"I DON'T CARE! I DON'T CAAAAARE" should be a new meme
>>
>>86825378
>advocating for fair representation of Rromani people in American pop culture.
>not advocating for improving Gypsies' life condition and healthcare

every. single. fucking. time.
fighting for fictional portrayal, while ignoring the reality
>>
>>86825996
Not racist it's prejudice.
>>
>>86843828
it is. but it's a justified prejudice
>>
>>86843828
Are you saying the Romani aren't a race?

>>86825996
>anti-SJW paranoia
Holy shit, what are you doing on this board? Seriously, Tumblr is that way.
>>
>>86825889
Injection? Sounds like BS, Slavs use clubs and rifle butts and such.
>>
>>86823808
When the fuck are we getting footage of San Diego Comic-Con's Killing Joke panel, where Brian Azzarello called a Bleeding Cool writer a pussy?
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 339x368px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 339x368px
>>86823808
Its not like hes wrong. Also
>TFW that womans face
>>
>>86843700
If you have to request something to be a meme it can't be a meme. Sorry.
>>
>>86823808
What a fucking sperg jesus
>>
Reminder avoid Gypsy pussy at all cost even if it is 50cents.
>>
>>86844823
Even Milhouse?
>>
>>86824289
Who's mike, the gypsy?

But you're right, someone might have got offended.
Just think of the consequences.
>>
>>86844823
I DON'T CAREEEEEE
>>
>>86844962
B-but my Esmeralda fetish.
>>
>>86823808
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THInODdvvMQ&t=47m5s
Obligatory viewing for Americans who think that gypsies are some kind of magical fictional creatures like leprechauns or witches.
>>
>>86846730
can't speak of other parts of america but gypsies roll through my city sometimes, had a friend who worked register at a store and he always knew when they came through. short change artists, always trying to trick people into thinking they paid.
>>
File: gypsies in leicester.gif (999KB, 391x189px) Image search: [Google]
gypsies in leicester.gif
999KB, 391x189px
>>86846790
>short change artists, always trying to trick people into thinking they paid.
Is that all? Your friend got off lightly.
>>
>>86847101
That's the only experience I heard of, I'm sure they were more.

It was usually once a year around fall. Right around now actually.
Thread posts: 393
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.