[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the official map of Earth for Steve Universe. What the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: latest-1.png (1MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
latest-1.png
1MB, 1920x1090px
This is the official map of Earth for Steve Universe.

What the fuck happened to Russia?
>>
>>
>>86822965
Dumbass Russians got drunk and nuked themselves
>>
They had to get the gem fragments for the cluster in there somehow
>>
File: HERE COMES FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM!.jpg (71KB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
HERE COMES FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM!.jpg
71KB, 500x347px
>>86822965
What it should have already happened ages ago.
>>
>>86822965
Is Russia the only thing that stands out to you?
Because the entire world is pretty fucked.
>>
>>86822965
IDK but whatever it was it wasn't an explosion or impact. An explosion or impact that could produce a crater like that would have wiped out all life on the planet.

Maybe it was tectonic engineering, the first part of turning it into a final stage colony.
>>
>>86823136
It's the most glaring difference, that's for sure. It also looks like South America got a little more land than Africa from the continental divide.
>>
In Steven Universe, gays ban you.
>>
>>86823197
Also Central America, India, China, and Australia are all messed up.
>>
Russia banned sugar so sugar banned russia
>>
>>86822965
the gays nuked russia
>>
>>86822965
Pink Diamond was born there.
>>
>>86822965
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_ypxdCdsPA
>>
or the most obvious explanation is that they are shitty artists and fucked up the map. duh
>>
>>86822965
Russia censored Steven Universe, so Rebecca Sugar censored Russia.
>>
My guess is it's from the birth of pink diamond. The mural on the moon base shows she was in control of only the Earth and the Moon so she must have been a relatively new diamond
>>
>>86822965

>AMERICANS and Geography
>>
File: the horror.jpg (79KB, 398x724px) Image search: [Google]
the horror.jpg
79KB, 398x724px
>>86823197
>South America got a little more land
>more Huehuehue and Jajaja
>>
>>86823287
>>86823791
Mongolia got eaten much too, though.
>>
north america looks too small i mean the USA looks like its barely bigger than a european country.

looks like the anatomy on this show isnt the only thing terribly proportioned.
>>
Probably Tunguska Event.
>>
>>86823924
Could be map projections (assuming the artist took the time to look them up)
>>
>>86823885
No, Finland's still there.
>>
>>86823924
No, with this kind of projection that's accurate.
>>
>>86822965
Amethyst ate it
>>
>>86822965
Lefties hate Russia, so obviously they nuked it.
>>
>>86822975
>Iceland existing
It clearly is gone
>>
>>86822965
>>86822975
>>86823162
>The Eurasia Steppe got BTFO
Not even joking here when I say the world would be a better place. The climate would be a lot better for agriculture and there would be no steppe nomads kicking agriculturalist ass.
>>
>>86825510
Everybody hates Russia. It's an awful country.
>>
>>86825510
pretty much, putin doesn't put up with their shit, so they did the matura thing and erased the whole country from the map.

Same way steven is able to forgive anyone except a guy who asks girls to dance with him, it's the world from their perspective
>>
>>86822975
>Ming China

Does the Ming Dynasty actually still exist in the show or is this just an old map?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.