[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Let's turn Jubilee into a Vampire! What we're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: X-Men_Vol_4_13_Textless.jpg (227KB, 900x1363px) Image search: [Google]
X-Men_Vol_4_13_Textless.jpg
227KB, 900x1363px
>Let's turn Jubilee into a Vampire!

What we're they thinking?
>>
Being a vampire is one of the only cool things they've done with Jubilee.
>>
File: 1475513479530.jpg (45KB, 711x669px) Image search: [Google]
1475513479530.jpg
45KB, 711x669px
>"We should give Jubilee a disease."
>"Yeah but what?"
>"Is AIDS still a thing?"
>"WAIT! I GOT AN IDEA!"
>"..."
>"Hear me out... What if...
>"..."
>"WHAT IF WE GAVE HER VAMPIRE AIDS!"
>"BRILLIANT!"
>"QUESADA DOES IT AGAIN!"
>>
>>86822399
She was depowered by mday but not important enough to warrant the qfiters jumping through hoops to fix that.

So it was ether limbo till they decided to kill her for shock value or trying to make her relvant via marvels breif vampire craze
>>
>>86822399
It started when they decided to de-power her
>>
>>86822583
Wasn't Victor something or the other the writer of that?
>>
>>86822583
Someone should draw a picture of QUESADA face on an armadillos body with cheese coming out from under its shell as a characiture. QUESADILLO STRIKES AGAIN.
>>
>jubilee becomes a vampire
>X-men now only go on day missions
Where were you when X-men was saved?
>>
File: inhumans-008.jpg (114KB, 1025x798px) Image search: [Google]
inhumans-008.jpg
114KB, 1025x798px
>>86822981
Dying slowly inside
>>
>>86822399
You're acting like this is the first time Marvel has done stuff like this to X-Men characters.

>Let's turn Mirage into a Valkyrie
>Let's turn Illyana into a demon
>Let's turn Darwin into a death-god
>Let's turn Wolverine into a man-descended-from-literal-wolves
>>
>>86822399
I think it's pretty smart, actually. She's a major enough character that depowering her was important, and she's a major enough character that turning her into a vampire was important. Gives a lot of credence to the stories.

Plus having that remnant of Curse of the Mutants still be relevant is great. A lot of the times these days they'll reset something back to 0 in a second so it's nice to have a single thread of continuity with past stories. Even if those stories are weird and lame.
>>
>>
>>86823980
Delet dis
>>
File: Jubilee Laura Rogue beach crop.jpg (859KB, 1700x2500px) Image search: [Google]
Jubilee Laura Rogue beach crop.jpg
859KB, 1700x2500px
>>
>>86822399
>Need to push X-book sales with an event
>what's the latest fad?
>VAMPIRES
>we need an x-men to turn into a permanent vampire, to show the event had implication or something
>what x-men is kinda popular but not really?
the rest is history
>>
File: boobilee.jpg (60KB, 800x293px) Image search: [Google]
boobilee.jpg
60KB, 800x293px
>>86822399
>Let's turn Jubilee into a tittymonster

I'm ok with this.
>>
>>86824393
>Rogue

Post dis
>>
>>86822399
>Let's turn Jubilee into a single mother!
>That's her entire character now!
The vampire thing wasn't bad.
>>
File: Jubilee-Hi-Res-JPG-NSFW-4.jpg (1MB, 2254x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Jubilee-Hi-Res-JPG-NSFW-4.jpg
1MB, 2254x3000px
>>
File: jubileeass.jpg (220KB, 1024x1447px) Image search: [Google]
jubileeass.jpg
220KB, 1024x1447px
>>
>>86824747
This picture always makes her ass look bad

>>86824550
>Single Mother
But that's hot
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.