[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Alpha bitches/Queen Bee girls always the best? Post

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: Brittany_Wong.jpg (24KB, 250x372px) Image search: [Google]
Brittany_Wong.jpg
24KB, 250x372px
Why are Alpha bitches/Queen Bee girls always the best?

Post 'em here

Why are the male equivalents always so shit?
>>
Because you're not sexually attracted to them

The reason you like these girls is the same reason girls like chads
>>
>>86821820
Because you are a dumb slut.
>>
>>86821820
because all those really terrible things you have to urge to do to women are a lot easier to rationalize doing to someone who is a complete asshole.
>>
>>86821820
>Post 'em here
I can't because she's an underaged cartoon horse with a diamond tiara
>>
>>86821820
Because the girls want to be them and the guys want to be them.
>>
File: 1471645354891.gif (524KB, 315x353px) Image search: [Google]
1471645354891.gif
524KB, 315x353px
>>86823332
How dare you call grey horse a bitch!
>>
>>86821820
>Why are Alpha bitches/Queen Bee girls always the best?

Because you have a submissive personality type and want a female to take your reigns.

>Why are the male equivalents always so shit?

Because you have a submissive personality type and are out-competed by more assertive males.
>>
they are more often than not an annoyance to their show rather than an improvement.

brittney is an exception though because star is so fucking retarded she deserves having at least one character willing to call out her shit.
>>
>>86821820
Because you want to fuck them
Because you don't want to fuck them
>>
I like them because they are cool and pretty and get away with saying shit I wish I could say.
>>
File: Bonnie sunning herself.png (581KB, 1440x822px) Image search: [Google]
Bonnie sunning herself.png
581KB, 1440x822px
>>86821820
Bonnie is best bitch.
>>
>>86823954
>t. projectionist
Bitches are hot because everyone wanted to fuck them. Chads are shit because everyone hated them. Because later these people grew up to be animators and writers.
>>
File: S2e10_Pacifica_satisfied.png (743KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
S2e10_Pacifica_satisfied.png
743KB, 1366x768px
>>
>>86821820
Few guys like that can be sexualized by guys.
>>
>>86821820
Because men are reminded of school bullies when the characters are male and the girl they wanted but could never get close to with the hot, megabitch characters. It's really that simple.
>>
File: Chain15.png (741KB, 640x912px) Image search: [Google]
Chain15.png
741KB, 640x912px
>>86821820
>>
>>86827400
Do girls like male bully characters?
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 750x418px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 750x418px
>>86821842
>>
>>86828071

you have no idea. power gets them off.
>>
That one bitch from Titan Maximum
>>
>>86821842
FINALLY SOMEBODY GETS IT.
>>
>>86821820
ITT OP wanted to open a thread about character archetypes but he really opened a door to self-reflection
>>
>>86821842
What if I'm also sexually attracted to them?
>>
>>86828527
Don't you just hate when that happens

I've already been described accurately twice over.
>>
>>86828406
This is true but I would rather it be my own power, I'd like to be the Brittany rather than find a male Brittany.
>>
File: 20101231025725!Fire_Lord_Azula.png (421KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
20101231025725!Fire_Lord_Azula.png
421KB, 720x480px
*sniff*
"W-Who are you"?! "You... You dare approach the Firelords throne without invitation"!
>You kneel before Azula
>"My Princess, I've come to serve you in your time of need".
"A-Ahah"! (*sniff*) ~Oh really~ "Tell me - what service can a PEASANT like you possibly offer the supreme ruler of the Fire Nation"?
>You rise to your feet and slowly open your arms wide "...Comfort"
"..."
>"..."
"...I don't need comfort".
"I don't..."
"I don't need tHE PITTY OF SOME COMMON PEON ON MY CORONATION DAY"! "THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE"!!
>Ignoring her outburst you slowly walk forward towards Azula, arms wide.
"Wha... What are you doing"?
>You silently press onward (50 feet away)
"I've had enough of this; you’re banished from the Fire Nation. Leave my presence at once"!
>You press onward (40 feet away)
>"Please don't set me on fire, my Princess"
>Azula grits her teeth, shifts her stance and violently thrusts her right arm forwards
"FIRELOOOOORD"!!!!
>A sickening arc of lightning cuts past a few inches short of your left shoulder partially blinding and deafening you.
>"...Also, please don't fry me with lightning" you stutter as you continue your juggernaut-like gait (20 feet away)
"S-Stay away from me"!
>Azula stumbles out of her fighting stance
>You press onward (10 feet away)
>Azula attempts to compose herself and in a last ditch effort shoots a cold glare directly into your soul
"...If you lay a finger on me I'll incinerate you".
>As you close the gap you notice something; she's shaking
>"Totally worth it" you whisper
>You gently embrace Princess Azula
>>
>>86828705
This is fucking disgusting. Totally out of character and not the reason why we like bitches. 0/10 go find some girl next door thread where you can be a degenerate there.
>>
>all these armchair psychiatrists
Go eat a dick, OP's question was obviously rhetorical. The antagonist bitch is 99% of the time hotter than the main character and roughly as hot the other 1%. It's a fact.

Male bullies on the other hand are overwhelmingly uninspired cliche shit. You can count the funny/interesting ones on one hand.
>>
>>86828777
nobody's prescribing meds in here anon
>>
>>86828705
omega drivel/10, commit sudoku. And Azula isn't even the archetype we're talking about so it's a double failure.
>>
>>86828071
Nah. 9 times out of 10 they're boring and typical alphamale so I usually don't have them as my favorite characters.
>>
>>86821820
They have a spicy rivalry with the protagonist and are perfect for shipping
Nobody would watch a cartoon that was just about an alpha bitch, they are good for their relationship to Sad Regular Girl
>>
>>86828705

Is this copypasted from one of those old threads where you make a story about seducing your waifu and intentionally make it as cringey as possible?
>>
>>86827578
Best Bitch
>>
File: northwest close.jpg (4KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
northwest close.jpg
4KB, 300x57px
>>86826516
I just got this captcha.
>>
>>86829415
Ironic, just like how Dipper's passage into the Northwest was closed.
>>
>>86828705
That's not a bitch
that's cool evil
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.