[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do little kids like Harley Quinn They aren't even part

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: jbjbjgh.jpg (68KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
jbjbjgh.jpg
68KB, 720x960px
Why do little kids like Harley Quinn
They aren't even part of the generation that saw her on BTAS
>>
File: VIqToUq.gif (651KB, 245x153px) Image search: [Google]
VIqToUq.gif
651KB, 245x153px
Harley Quinn is like a real girl
She's literally me for women and girls
>>
>>86820981
She became a meme clown girl and then all the normies found out about her
>>
she is a clown girl
clowns are a meme now
>>
>>86820981
giant funko harley
giant lego harley
giant btas harley

Why are they making so many statues?
>>
>>86821002
Where did you get that webm of me? Delete it this instant.
>>
>>86821155
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
Why do you like Batman? You weren't a part of the generation that saw him in the 40s comics.
>>
I still think its weird how parents let their little girls dress like a psychopathic child murdering clown slut that fucked her way through school and gave up her life for a psychopathic clown man that abuses her.
>>
>>86821229
Because she's a strong beautiful woman who don't need no man
>>
>>86821229
DC should promote more the girl-on-girl pure love that is Harley/Ivy
>>
>>86821177
I like him because if BTAS
>>
>>86820981
Because she's "ditzy and dumb."
https://youtu.be/kgmHHbleJpQ?t=36m18s
>>
>>86820981
>you have to have lived during something to enjoy it
you are literally retarded arn't you?
>>
None of my friends read comics but they feel the need to watch every fucking capeshit movie coming out
someone explain this faggotry to me
>>
>>86821039
I think recent events have established that the US has a growing clown fetish.
I suspected it ever since I found out about Juggalos, but it seems like there's a stronger mainstream component nowadays.
>>
>>86821002
So what's the literally me for men and boys? Outside of literally me, I mean.
>>
>>86822128
This just in:

Superhero movies are big business
>>
>>86821299
Probably the same people who also like Harley.
>>
>>86822156
Joker, both SS and back in the days the Dark Knight hype
>>
>>86822339
I meant normal men and boys, not fedora tippers.
>>
>>86822334
I used to not mind her when her character was different than it is now.
>>
>>86820981

Harley is a character that does bad things, and even when is punished she is having fun.
I know autistic idiots in this board have a problem with that.
>>
>>86820981
Because they're part of the generation that played the Arkham games, which sent Harley on the spiral she is on now.
>>
>>86821430
No, she's dangerously mentally ill.
>>
>>86820981
I've been seeing a lot of kids at my work dressed up as her (we encourage people to visit in their Halloween costumes during October) and I don't quite understand why they know about her. I mean, kids that are about 5 or 6 come dressed as her despite the fact that this version is from an R rated movie. I mean, I don't have a problem with it or anything, it's a pretty easy costume, I'm just a little confused.
>>
>>86823236
>>86822156

I'd say Tony Stark and the Hulk have some pretty dangerous and destructive personality issues, and yet most comic guys I know tell me they relate most to one of them.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.