[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would Superman's dick actually be lethal to humans? Let's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 15

File: 1395627383180.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1395627383180.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
Would Superman's dick actually be lethal to humans?

Let's settle this debate once and for all.
>>
>>86815312
Nigga he's had kids with humans.
It was settled ages ago.
>>
>>86815312
You would not be killed on contact with Superman's penis, no. What I want to know is why you, as a common businessman, are so invested in this topic. Do you have a reason to want to know so much about Superman's penis?
>>
Depends on how or how well he uses it
>>
>>86815312
If he wanted it to be, yeah

But in a regular sexual encounter, he has superhuman control over his entire body so nah
>>
>>86815344
this.
or else he'd kill everyone he's ever touched/punched/kiss/ everything
>>
>>86815335

Chris Kent was Dru-Zod's kid and he made Jon Kent when he was powerless after Brainiac messed up his DNA and imprisoned him inside a bottled city.
>>
>>86815344
>>86815375

The actual fucking, as in thrusting in and out, yeah. He can and must have control of it.

The climaxing part? There's no control over that. It's an involuntary thing, like sneezing, and we all know what happens when Superman sneezes.
>>
>>86815344
people always forget this, if he didn't have the precision control he posses he would constantly be destroying everything around him by accident.
>>
>>86815452

You don't control your ejaculation.

We know for a fact that Superman's spits and sneezes can be dangerous and deadly. He'd cum like a shotgun going off.
>>
>>86815312
No.
>>
Is this a fetish thing?

Are you the same Anon who never heard about the bottled city of Kandor before yesterday?
>>
>>86815487
why would all of his bodily functions be extreme like his powers? If that was true he would destroy every toilet he ever used.
>>
>>86815487
He's also an alien, so we have no idea if his race's reproduction method involves involuntary ejaculation or not.
>>
Let's settle this once and for all...

Is Supes a big guy?
>>
>>86815577
This. If his bodily secretions were subject to his superstrength, there would be craters all over metropolis restrooms.
>>
>>86815432
There was even a deleted scene in Hancock where Will Smith busts a nut outside of the girl and it shoots off through the trailer like a bullet.
>>
>>86815577
>>86815636

We don't even know if Superman has to take a shit. He rarely eats.

He might expel any corporal waste through his heat vision like he does with his solar energy reserves, essentially shitting through his eyes.
>>
>>86815683
>>86815577
>>86815636

Even if Superman expelled waste like humans, he wouldn't need to actually take any dumps. His super-human gastric acid would break down any food he might eat into nothing.
>>
>>86815756
Or just shit in space.
>>
>>86815312
I superman had no control over his bodily functions, both smallive and Metropolis would have been leveled each time he sneezed or farted.

What makes you think he can controll his own jizz?
>>
>>86815312
>Would Superman's dick actually be lethal to humans?

No.
>>
>>86815669
It must be in some extended edition, because I saw that scene the first time when it aired on a TV station.
>>
>>86815821

We've seen Superman sneezing galaxies alway or spitting icicles.
>>
>>86815312
His penis itself may not be dangerous. I'd imagine it being like that as a tractor tire but as hard a steal. Going into coitus with Superman may pose no more of a risk either. If Superman had been able to adapt to interacting with human beings, even on a physical level like shaking someone's hand without breaking it, then sex would pose no risk. It's his ejaculation that is something to worry about. He could possibly ejaculate with such force and power that could be as lethal as getting shot with a pistol.

But, if he's practiced masturbation and learned to control it, then I suppose it'd be safe.
>>
>>86815312
It depends on how much control he has over it
Quite honestly Superman's body should be all kinds of fucked up in ways beyond his control if we assume he is a human from some wierd planet with harder rules
There is no actual explanation as to why is he so adaptable
>>
>>86815683
If he is anything like a human why would he need to eat?
Living in earth means he burns no calories since its even easier than just laying in bed all day, it's like being in space but a little worse
So superman should get really fat on earth's food with no real way of burning those calories
>>
>>86816217
Maybe it's similar to how Goku was stronger than most people growing up. But, when encountering others of his race he wasn't as powerful because their gravity was more intense.

It makes me wonder if Superman returned to a resurrected Krypton, would he be the strongest there?
>>
File: 151833-155181[1].jpg (25KB, 572x310px) Image search: [Google]
151833-155181[1].jpg
25KB, 572x310px
>>86815312
He could only safely fuck lois with a kryptonite condom, but that would kill him. Only Wonder Woman has the Fallopian tubes strong enough to receive his super seed.
>>
>>86815312
Probably not, Clark knows how to control himself, though not without practice. I imagine he had a couple embarrassing incidents during puberty. I imagine they had to fix the ceiling again after the his first time jerking off.
>>
In SMALLVILLE every time Clark got aroused his heat vision would bet activated:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrArEi0IhE0

So what does that mean sexually for Superman? Why would him being aroused activate his heat vision? Is heat vision the way he ejaculates? Does he cum from his eyes?

Then there are the recent comics where "Superbro" had his powers stolen from his constant super-flares.
That's how Kenan, the new Super-Man, got his powers. The Chinese government managed to steal "Superbro" solar energy or something.
That's how Nu52 Lois and Lana got "Superbro" powers. When he was burning up from the inside he passed his solar energy to them.

So it's as if Superman's solar energy was like his baby making stuff. He can just pass it along to others. So how the fuck does this work? Does his penis shoot heat rays when he cums?
>>
>>86816417

>I imagine he had a couple embarrassing incidents during puberty. I imagine they had to fix the ceiling again after the his first time jerking off.

Didn't the Kents move Clark to the barn when he became a teen? In SMALLVILLE it is shown as a something to make Clark feel more grown up and independent, but it could also be explained as the Kents being tired of fixing holes inside the house and afraid that in one of Clark's many faps their heads might be blown off.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yivtalR5V6A

or

Kryptonian powers are manifestation of a psychic field. The powers are only as strong as a Kryptonian wills them.

Superman can will himself to be as weak as he wants.
>>
File: Faora2_52b52897df24a2.03893150.jpg (75KB, 1200x501px) Image search: [Google]
Faora2_52b52897df24a2.03893150.jpg
75KB, 1200x501px
>>86815609
He's very average for his species

even faora has a bigger dick than him
>>
File: FtWoBvS - 04 - 15.jpg (78KB, 640x497px) Image search: [Google]
FtWoBvS - 04 - 15.jpg
78KB, 640x497px
>>86816176
Man, that's kind of depressing to think about.

Imagine Clark having to make love to Lois with the same kind of delicacy he exerts over a runaway train. Carefully manipulating her body just enough to get things moving in the right direction, but lightly enough to make sure nothing snaps off or gets crushed.

And after hours of this maneuvering, when Lois is blissfully satisfied into a stupor and unconscious, he flies off to the moon to safely ejaculate into the furthest reaches of space, careful to avoid any satellites that may drift into the path of his payload.
>>
File: 1472441110713.jpg (124KB, 1024x483px) Image search: [Google]
1472441110713.jpg
124KB, 1024x483px
With the rare moment you see Superman having sex with another superpowered entity(e.g. Wonder Woman), it's often portrayed as earthshattering.

But he has no issues being intimate with a human without destroying everything around him(and presumably his orgasms don't have the destructive force of his sneezes).
>>
File: 1447016461373.jpg (591KB, 934x1518px) Image search: [Google]
1447016461373.jpg
591KB, 934x1518px
More important question.

Is his sperm as invincible as his other cells? Could they live a long time inside someone?
>>
>>86816284
no that's not what happens to belters (people that grew up in the asteroid belt aka zero g), they grow really long and lanky and have no tolerance for normal earth gravity and have almost no muscle definition.

Earths sun counter acts the belter effect
>>
http://www.rawbw.com/~svw/superman.html
Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex
An interesting read, even if a shitton has happened in comics to contradict it in the 40 years since it was written.
>>
>>86816896
probably one of Niven's worst hard sci-fi essays

he makes far to many assumptions and does not provide evidence for his claim
>>
>>86816733
>Supersperm
>Moving at near light speed to get to the egg
They would blow up the egg on contact, along with a sizable chunk of planet.
>>
>>86815432
He's a Kryptonian, unlike humans they have control over that.
>>
>>86815487
YOU can't. Does that mean Superman can't?

>Superman theme plays
>>
>>86816639
>Superman cheats with Maxima because she's the only one who can take him being rough
>>
>>86815312
>Let's settle this debate once and for all.

At least until the next time someone brings up this topic again.
>>
>>86815312
With prescision he can put an errection in a girl but he better pull out or she's getting blown away into pieces.

The supersnease that can destory planets is proof of that (even if he's not in the silverage, the cumming is still a powerfull effect to blast though the wall of a house and anything in its way.)
>>
Would his ejaculate be infinite kelvin or whatever like his heat vision?
>>
>>86815312
No. Because a dick of steel wouldn't kill a woman, although a relaxed orgasm or jack-hammering might. But he could clench his muscles then relax, resulting in a dribbly ejaculation rather than a womb-shot spurt. As for the thrusting, he. An still feel textile sensation, so it would be more of a tantric experience of gentle massaging sex over the course of 4+ hours.

Or he could have sex under red sunlight, which renders him basically human.
>>
>>86815432
Ejaculation works on smooth muscle contractions. It doesn't matter how strong your muscles are. Your jizz will always come out at about the same speed.

Think of it like running over a tube of toothpaste with a steamroller. It's still just going to gently ooze out despite being under tons of force.
>>
File: lex-luthor.jpg (34KB, 300x259px) Image search: [Google]
lex-luthor.jpg
34KB, 300x259px
>>86815312
>Superman will never know the pleasure of cumming inside of a human woman

HAHAAHHAAHHAHA!
>>
but what about his individual kryptonian sperms? superman can fly and bust through infinity thick steel wall like it is nothing, his sperms would probably hit up every single egg in Lois and then the rest of them would fly off seeking more eggs, slipping out of Lois mostly without harm due to being the smallest of cell. Clark would probably impregnate every woman around him for miles-lightyears with every ejaculate.
>>
>>86815339
What do you mean "common businessman?" That's clearly Clark Kent looking for his latest scoop!
>>
>>86815432

People who know Tantra can control that bit. I've done it myself, it's possible with some practice. And if I can do it, Superman can do it too.
>>
>>86818210
heh watta loser
>>
>>86815312

Lethal is, putatively, the wrong choice of word. Steve Rogers, as an enhanced super solider, could presumably break Sharon or Peggy Carter in half with his bare hands - Bucky, he could possible only damage to one severe extent or another. Likewise, an enhance metahuman like Arthur Curry or Peter Parker, if they can do things like lift a car over the heads, could like break another human being in half.

Point is, damage could be caused IF care is not taken.

Otherwise, this is a silly conversation.
>>
>>86815669
And in the comic he actually killed the woman he was having sex with
>>
>>86816656

Red sun lamps, perhaps?
>>
>>86815756

Supes having a nearly perfectly efficient digestion system might actually explain why he's ripped as all fuck without actually working out.

Like I can buy a Yellow Sun giving Kryptonians superpowers but Superman's a farm boy from Kansas and a reporter in the city, how the hell is he so cut? Barrel-chested Supes seems to be a thing of the past.
>>
>>86820170
Farm boys are hueg, wat you talking man?
>>
>>86815312
Go back to mall Brodie.
>>
File: 01.png (250KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
01.png
250KB, 400x400px
So that's it, /co/? Have we settled it?

Superman can have safe sex with humans if he take care and do it slow and tenderly, and he can control his ejaculation with great care, but probably prefer to shoot outside as far as possible from his partner?

Did we crack the case?
>>
>>86815432
>>86815344
>>86818096
This. Why does it rarely occur to anybody that his climax is just human level? That instead of being super strong, which is muscles are capable of, it simply shoots out goo at the same speed as the rest of us?

Superman can pick up, say, his coffee cup without crushing it. He doesn't murder Lois in her sleep every time he turns over in bed. He's got settings on the lower end.
>>
File: 1437256650903.jpg (194KB, 1024x1382px) Image search: [Google]
1437256650903.jpg
194KB, 1024x1382px
>>86816328
>Supergirl
>>
We can verify what happens using simple science.

Do we have evidence of superman taking a shit?

Did he blow a hole through the earth in the process?
>>
>>86815312
> It's a Clark writes about Superman's dick episode
>>
>>86818210
>Superman browses 4chan
>>
>>86816328
I keep telling you people, red sun lamps. Cover up all the windows, turn on some lamps that send out the same light spectrum from a sun that wouldn't give superman powers, and boom. You can fuck to your heart's content.
>>
File: file.png (263KB, 510x383px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
263KB, 510x383px
There's one thing i want to discuss with you guys.

In SMALLVILLE Clark would release his heat vision whenever he was horny. It happened in the comics as well.

Why? Why does that happen? Is his heat vision kryptonian cum?
>>
>>86821533
I guess it could be loss of focus. Like your jaw dropping involuntarily.
>>
>>86821447
Plus it's pretty good mood lighting
>>
>>86821533
Happened in Secret Origin too. Pretty sure the idea was that heat vision is tied to strong emotions . Like how his eyes just randomly glow when he's pissed off.
>>
File: argentoconodon-fullsize_v2.jpg (870KB, 2950x1250px) Image search: [Google]
argentoconodon-fullsize_v2.jpg
870KB, 2950x1250px
He has had sex with a LITTLE GIRL:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5779734/1/Doomsday-Womb
>>
>>86821562
>>86821738

So every sex session is like a KISS show with Superman.

Heh.
>>
I am 100% positive that vaginal muscle contactions pose no threat to Superman's dick. Therefore, any human he had sex with would have no real feeling to him.
>>
>>86821939

That's dumb. There's a comic where Superman said that he feels goosebumps every time Batman slightly touch his body, since it's such an unexpected thing for Batman to do. So Superman obviously feel such things.
>>
>>86820170
In more modern stories when they started to push the "Clark is the true personality" angle they put weights in his apartment so he could just look like he worked out a lot and was pretty well built for a reporter.
>>
>>86821939
That's not how it works. He has super sensitivity (to good sensations) as well not just invulnerability.

Why do people not understand that having Kryptonian powers is good? Why is there this idea that living in Clark or Kara's bodies must have a catch and secretly be torturous even though it doesn't fit the narrative?
>>
>>86822118

It has to have some drawbacks.

Like sensory overload and things like that.
>>
File: yes want.jpg (274KB, 756x570px) Image search: [Google]
yes want.jpg
274KB, 756x570px
>>86821991
>There's a comic where Superman said that he feels goosebumps every time Batman slightly touch his body

umm what comic
>>
>>86821385
Krypton is not Space Alabama.
>>
>>86822176
Nope, it's a purely positive experience.

The downside can come from the context of what you decide to do with the powers but doesn't come from just existing with them.
>>
>>86822309
I think of Kryptonian skin as being like that reactive foam stuff. Touch it gently and it just feels like flesh. Punch it and it's like punching solid steel.
Rough sex with a Kryptonian would probably be a bad idea.
>>
>>86822423
I think it's overall telepathic enough that rough sex would work but not rape
>>
>>86822309

Sorry, but we know for a fact thanks to the comics that there are drawbacks.

Back in the pre-CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS Earth-1 universe continuity. the main one of the time, everything Superman did was super. Not only did he have super-strength, super-resistance and super-senses, but his body also produced super-reactions that could be quite dangerous. It was common for Superman to fly away because of a super-sneeze.

Then in the post-CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS continuity John Byrne came up with the idea that Superman's physical prowess didn't came from his body, but mind, more specially he had telekinesis, since he wasn't aware or trained was developed as a tactile thing. That's why a plane wouldn't fall apart when Superman would grab it, because since Superman would think "i want to keep the plane safe" he'd unconsciously extend his own tactile telekinesis to envelope the plane making as indestructible as his own body. This also explained how he'd be able to have sex with normal humans without hurting them.

But around the 2000's writers nostalgic for the silver age decided to ignore that explanation, since they didn't like the idea that Superman's strength came from his mind and not his super-muscles. So we went back to Superman having to learn to control his strength and constantly watch out so he wouldn't break things or hurt people.
>>
>>86822672
I don't see how you're disagreeing with me. I already said it has to do with how you use the powers but not the powers themselves. What you're describing is feat-based difficulty not trouble merely living normal life. Even the 00s nostalgia stuff you speak of was basically just more focus on initial training not constant struggle.
>>
>>86822835

The drawbacks is that after the 2000's Superman went back to struggle with his strength and, on top of it, his super-senses. It was something that, yes, he trained to master, but had to constantly watch out for and exercise control. His super reactions also came back.
>>
>>86815921
Those were clearly jokes/dreams/retcons
>>
File: luthor-image-8-29.jpg (272KB, 656x369px) Image search: [Google]
luthor-image-8-29.jpg
272KB, 656x369px
>>86822536
Which brings us to OP's real question.

How do we rape Supergirl?
>>
>>86824140
Lex had that Superman rape room in the Doomsday DTV, seems like you could just use that
>>
>>86824140

The real question is, how would Supergirl's pussy behave when climaxing? Would it crush a normal dick?
>>
>>86815312
no
>>
File: 07.png (2MB, 800x1141px) Image search: [Google]
07.png
2MB, 800x1141px
>>86822237
>>
>>86815683
Bringing that logic into it is incredibly stupid and counterproductive. Why are you giving him leeway there, but then assuming sex works the same as humans? Maybe Kryptonian penises gently release a cloud of spores with no force when he 'ejaculates' and that's why he doesn't kill people he has sex with, since he clearly doesn't.
>>
>>86815312
Superman uses tactile telekinesis, since it means writers can hand wave it more easily. With enough training, it is possible for Clark to develop his telekinesis enough to allow him to feel human.
>>
>>86815669
Yep, I remember that.
>>
>>86828610
That's hand wavey magic to explain why his suit stayed in one piece. His tactilie telekinesis won't help him when he has to maintain perfect control to avoid smashing Lois or Lana into a piece of pulp when he has an orgasm.

He might be able to fuck them, and they'd be well and truly fucked, but he can't fuck. He'd have to contantly maintain a certain level of control that would pretty much ruin it. Poor Clark, huh?
>>
>>86828610
For real?
I thought that was Superboys thing.

I dont read much DC.
>>
>>86829049
Superboy's thing is that he ONLY had it
>>
Larry Niven was always a hack
>>
>>86830903
Nah, he just should have left the subject of Superman's love life alone.
>>
>>86816485
>laser cum
10/10, smallville
>>
File: RADIOACTIVE SPIDER BLOOD.png (422KB, 400x550px) Image search: [Google]
RADIOACTIVE SPIDER BLOOD.png
422KB, 400x550px
>>86818507
what about radioactive sperm?

It's just for a friend, ha ha
>>
I'd kinda like to see something with either time travel or an alien that had been in stasis since over a millennia saying something like:
Kryptonians? They're horrible with sex! They're dainty and hardly move in bed. They barely spasm during orgasm and so lightly you can't even feel it, It's like being a corpse!
>>
>>86815312
Ask batman
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.