[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tough but fair >challenge his student with subjects that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Ratburn.png (1MB, 1005x765px) Image search: [Google]
Ratburn.png
1MB, 1005x765px
>Tough but fair
>challenge his student with subjects that are beyond their grade level
>actually has a life outside school
>isn't outsmarted by some dumbass genius kid that are prevalent in other cartoons
Can we agree that is he is one of the best cartoon teacher around?

>inb4frizzlefags
>>
Child molesters are only "good" when they're hot chicks.
>>
File: Are You Having Cake.gif (618KB, 324x258px) Image search: [Google]
Are You Having Cake.gif
618KB, 324x258px
Definitely
>>
>>86813641
This would be a good banner
>>
File: arthur i'm so fucked up.png (141KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
arthur i'm so fucked up.png
141KB, 500x364px
>>86813780
I'm amazed this wasn't suggested as one
>>
For those who haven't seen this masterpiece.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvEgApesBWk
>>
>>86813641
He's a teacher set in a realistic world

Of course he's going to be cool
>>
>>86814056
idk anon I've had a lot teachers before who weren't cool
>>
>>86814965
Funny story, I once had a teacher to got sent to the loony bin because she acted like a child.
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 1024x666px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 1024x666px
>>86813641
He seemed like a genuinely nice guy too. Id say mrs baker is a better teacher, but for male teachers hes the best.
>>
>>86817515
>because she acted like a child.
God i wanna fuck that
>>
>>86817567
Trust me on this, you really REALLY don't.
>>
>>86813780

Is this the same scene where he ends up in an internet argument about peruvian woodwind instruments or something?
>>
>>86817590
Give me one reason i shouldnt stick it in a legal woman who acts like a little girl?
>>
>>86817704
by "act like a child" I mean really fucking petty and unreasonably angry.
>>
>>86817704
It all starts as fun and games. A big thrill that taps into those lonely, confusing years before puberty really set in and let you know what was up. And it feels great, but in the end it's not about you. It's about her and her pathological need to regress from the world. One day she's cooing in a falsetto and calling you "Daddy," then before you know it she's quit her job and started wearing diapers. Finally one day you're burnt out from a shitty day at work when you look around your living room and realize there is grown woman in a onesie watching Nick Jr. and coloring in front of you that just shit herself. You make an excuse to leave before the baby talk starts and you have to change her and sit in your car for twenty minutes until you stop weeping. Once you've finally gotten it under control you drive out to a bar where no one knows you and silently nurse drink after drink while contemplating the choices you didn't make in your life until last call when you relocate to a Wal-Mart parking lot and debate whether or not to drive to your brother's place and see if you can crash there for a few days because you just don't have the emotional fortitude to go back home.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 290x290px
>>86817995
>implying that isnt my fetish
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.