[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else do you want on JLA? Hopefully we will get the rest of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: ZZ (73).jpg (208KB, 1225x313px) Image search: [Google]
ZZ (73).jpg
208KB, 1225x313px
Who else do you want on JLA?
Hopefully we will get the rest of the line up this weekend.
>>
>>86812906
Since it seems to be CW central, then Vibe and J'onn
>>
MUST HAVE, THIS IS NON FUCKING NEGOTIABLE!
>> Martian Manhunter
Other characters I would be down with...
>> Mera
>> Mister Miracle
>> Barda
>> Star Girl
>> Shazam
>> Hawkgirl
>> Dr. Fate (not the kid)
>>
>>86812906
J'onn, Vibe, Black Canary, Hawkgirl, Firestorm
>>
>>86812906
Add vibe martian manhubter and green arrow and make it cw supporting characters
>>
>>86812906

Are they trying to synergize Ryan Choi's Atom suit to look like the Ray Palmer Atom suit from CW? That's weird.
>>
With Orlando, I think Shazam is a good bet.

Vibe and J'onn also seem like good predictions and for more than one reason. Vibe joining JLA could land him a spot in Cyborg, too, which would help him not disappear off the face of the Earth when he's not pushed by Johns.

I'd personally want Mister Terrific.
>>
I wanted Hal, Ollie and Dinah on a team together but that seems unlikely

I'd like to see Black Lightning, Blue Devil, Mera, Vibe, Zatanna and Big Barda
>>
I want someone from either Wildstorm or Milestone, so maybe Majestic or Icon.
>>
>>86812906
Who do I want? Well, I would say Nightwing and Supergirl.

But who do I want to see Orlando get a chance to write and get their time to shine in Rebirth?
>Martain Manhunter
>Shazam
>Vibe
>Zatanna
>Zauriel
>Dr. Fate (Khalid Nassour)
>Superwoman
>Steel

>>86814188
He's had an armoured suit like that for a while, anon. The reboot has obviously meant The Atom has had limited appearances over the years, but it's nothing new for the character, nor is it new for the New 52 versions.
>>
>>86815690
>Superwoman
Jesus Christ why? And I sorta like New52 Lana Lang.
>>
>>86815714
I don't see anything wrong with promoting a new hero, and I'd like to see what Orlando would do with the character.

Thinking about it again, it would make sense for the team to have one more Suicide Squad member join, but I'm not sure who I'd want to see on the team.
>>
Hawkman, Green Arrow and Martian Manhunter. All the characters that should be on the League but currently aren't because movie bullshit.

I'd like Nightwing and Starfire but the former is leading the Titans and the latter is babysitting a bunch of teens.

I'd like to say J'onn and Kara are shoe-ins because of Orlando, but who knows.

It'd be pretty insane to have Midnighter and/or Apollo on a Justice League, or any WildStorm character for that matter.

>>86812955
Hawkgirl hasn't been in the New 52 yet except for Earth-2.
>>
>>86815421
>Majestic
I would have strongly seconded this but Wildstorm is going back to their own universe.
>>86815826
>Hawkman
Is dying in his mini series with Adam Strange.
>>
Firestorm
Vibe
>>
>>86817147
>Vibe
Yes, yes, yes yes and yes.
>>
>>86817055
>I would have strongly seconded this but Wildstorm is going back to their own universe.
They're not taking Midnighter and Apollo away, it's just a different universe.

>Is dying in his mini series with Adam Strange.
DC is playing so safe, even with few fans Hawkman's probably not going to die, they just got that name to drive up sales, the original name was "Out of Time" so I bet he's getting Mr Oz'd like Tim Drake.
>>
>>86812906
If Killer Frost is there then Livewire should get a shot too.
>>
>>86817235
They look too similar. Pale blue skinned women with elemental powers
>>
>>86817270
YOU look too similar.
>>
>>86812955
Characters like Stargirl and Captain Marvel are probably being reserved for the JSA.

From the Rebirth book we KNOW there is a big plan to restore both The Legion and the JSA.
>>
>>86817197
Are the recent bunch of minis canon? I thought they were just like old elsrworld ogns.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.