[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spongebob's 10th season is premiering sometime this month.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Ct27m6qUkAAftq3.jpg (352KB, 2048x1260px) Image search: [Google]
Ct27m6qUkAAftq3.jpg
352KB, 2048x1260px
Spongebob's 10th season is premiering sometime this month. Apparently they're revamping the animation to make it more expressive and cartoony, at least compared to the Tibbitt-era seasons.

Anyone excited for it?
>>
>>86811571
Let it die.
>>
>>86811571
>revamp

No...please! ANYTHING BUT THAT!
>>
Im more excited for how many hours from now im going to sleep.
>>
>>86811571
>>86811633
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWL90wryyOw
>>
Wow only on season 10 now? I thought I would be at 15 by now
>>
>>86811633
Make Spongebob great again
>>
>>86811633
>>86811675

It's gotten a lot better recently. It's a far cry from the classics, but still pretty decent.
>>
>>86811686
I heard the same exact thing about FOP and was disappointed by S10. How many peanuts do they pay you to post here?
>>
>>86811721
>listening to FOPfags

Spongebob got a huge staff change and flushed out all the guys who made the show their own personal gore/gross-out fetish wankfest. Characters aren't one-note anymore and Squidward doesn't have the entire world shit on him for simply breathing.

Although the new S9 episodes have been just decent overall, I do have hope that the new staff will make some good stuff come S10 since they'll have full control of the animation process.
>>
If it looks anything like that, honestly yeah
>>
>>86811571
meanwhile no adventure time's 10 season
NEVER EVER.
:v(
>>
>>86811850
>listening to Spongeniggers
Just like Hillenburg coming back would change everything?
At least FOP tried to reinvent itself and is occasionally entertaining. Spongebob is still the same old shit it was a decade ago.
>>
>>86813979
But this upcoming season is the first new one in which he has had control. It takes an entire year or more for an episode to reach screens.
I've only caught season 9 episodes in passing and have noticed the improvement but was not particularly amazed. But season 10 is worth keeping an eye on, especially since the show's animation has already been very good looking lately and it's supposed to only improve. I can easily seeing it being the most fluid traditionally animated show on TV, not that that's a very high bar. As far as how good the writing will be, we'll have to wait and see.
I still think the show should've ended after the first movie, but there is definitely a shimmer of hope of this season being acceptible-to-good.
Also FOP was literally never good
>>
SpongeBob is 17 years old, why isn't it on Season 17?
>>
>>86814136
>Blah blah blah this is good this other successful show was never good

If that's the best you can do to inject some life into your dead thread, a pissing contest, then this fan base has really fallen. I'll leave you to your insane delusions alone.
>>
>>86811680
they took a production hiatus mid season 9 to work on the 2nd movie
and like the 1st movie, a lot of crew left and the current crew is a mix of fresh blood, some people who stayed behind, and some classic guys returning
>>
>>86814191
Nick trickles out episodes at a pace slower than the train-of-thought of an average Fairly OddParents fan
>>
>>86814203

Fairly Odd Parents is shit. It always was shit and it will always be shit. Go choke on a fucking dick you fucking pleb bitch
>>
>>86813951
But thats good that show deserves death
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.