[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the metahumans's track from BvS, the most badass cap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 2

File: metahuman-thesis-186073.png (305KB, 655x361px) Image search: [Google]
metahuman-thesis-186073.png
305KB, 655x361px
Is the metahumans's track from BvS, the most badass cape theme ever?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVGhbJsMH9w
>>
>WW C I A

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>86811054
Isn't that just a variation of Is She With You?

Anyway both get you pumped but it doesn't really scream Wonder Woman, more like a generic League track.
>>
Nah, this theme with the hammy guitar is fairly shit, though the overrall soundtrack was great, killer Batman suite.

I can't for the life of me remember ANYTHING from any of the soundtracks to Marvel movies, and I've literally been day 1 in the theaters for them all, while all the DCEU have memorable af soundtracks.
>>
>>86811182
There's no I in Flash!
>>
>>86811054
Sounds totally nondescript to me. The kind of music that does the job but will never be remembered or even noticed.

As opposed to this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQzbDvcnK4Y

>>86811244
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vfqkvwW2fs
>>
>>86811234
>generic

Its etruscan music. Seriously what's wrong with you?
>>
>>86811258
>There's no l in Flash!

uh... it's clearly there

>F l ash
>>
>>86811330
>le 3/4 meme
>>
>>86811302
Jesus fucking Christ, did you link me to "Every Frame a Painting"? What's next? Chris Stuckman? Delete yourself, /tv/ crossposting dumbass normie.
>>
>>86811330
I'm a pleb then.
>>
>>86811372
If you have objections to the video then feel free to share them.

>/tv/ crossposting dumbass normie
Did you forget to take your pills?
>>
>>86811401
Please don't link normie clickbait ever again, thank you very much.
>>
>>86811459
What normie clickbait did I link to?
>>
>>86811054
What i love to this track, it's how in the beginning it gaves a sense of mystery, when Diana's picture revealed, and then gets more powerful, as slowly the other metahumans make their first appearance.
>>
>>86811401
He liked something so it means it has to be good.

>>86811054
One of the problems with that song is that americans are so used to Hip Hop and other overproduced music that when they hear any guitar and for them it sounds generic. The track is is straight out of traditional music from that area, but for most americans mariachi music it's what they expect from a movie in spain. /int/ liked the song tho.
>>
>>86811459
>>86811520

It's normie clickbait since both the marvel movies and the video are Lowest common denominator. And most of /co/ is part of that, this board calls cinematography a meme, and thinks /tv/ invented the idea of composition to shitpost.
>>
>>86811666
>It's normie clickbait since both the marvel movies and the video are Lowest common denominator.
This is just a random collection of buzzwords. What are you trying to say?
>>
>>86811763
its pretty obvious what he is trying to say

he thinks both Marvel movies, and Every Frame a Painting, appeal to the lower common denominator.

He then follows up by saying he believes that /co/ shits on the ideas of cinematography and composition when talking about movies, and chalks any discussion of them up to /tv/ shitposting.

It really wasnt hard to understand.
>>
>>86811763
Way to out yourself as functionally illiterate you /tv/ crossposter shitboarder newfag normie clickbait guzzler.
>>
>>86811796
I don't see how this appeals to the lowest common denominator:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doaQC-S8de8

And do you realize that lowest common denominator does not even necessarily mean something negative? Primitive Technology gets more views per video than Pewdiepie.

>>86811882
Go take your pills.

What the fuck is even going on here? Nobody has presented any criticism towards the video or the channel at large, not that discussing the channel is even relevant to what this thread is about. Why are people having meltdowns?
>>
File: original.jpg (103KB, 720x352px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
103KB, 720x352px
>>86811182
>WW
>double U double U
>UUUU
>4U

deepest lore
>>
>>86811054
I wouldn't call it the best ever or anything, but I'm quite partial to the Winter Soldier theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVJGh51wR7k
>>
>>86811932
Ya dumb redditor /tv/ crossposter aut-rightist retard, this is all lowest common denominator shit, Kurosawa analysis?: Really? Not only are you stupid as shit linking to MCU analysis on a retarded "speak the obvious in a drawn out matter because I'm literally Plebbit for people too dumb to go on Reddit and I'm not even sure what the correct term for that is because noingag is dead except on select countries on South America" but now you give me Kurosawa? Your dumb ass better be straight outta middle school take the pacifiers out and go suck a dick go fuck yourself go watch some Igor Talankin and get outta my sight you retarded faggot.

Primitive Technology is shit too and you're a basic bitch, I'm /fit/ and I'm /lit/ and I own your genetically inferior twink ass whiteboi.
>>
>>86812060
Holy jesus fucking christ, what the FUCK is wrong with you? Are you on the run from a mental institution? You are absolutely balls-to-the-walls insane.
>>
>>86812138
Get the hell outta dodge normie.
>>
>>86812242
Fuck off you fucking lunatic.
>>
>>86812313
Fuck off.
>>
Please reply with navy seal copypaste for great finale
>>
>>86812341
Serious question, why are you on this site, if you want to post super well known videos on completely normal subjects, with your dry, open rhetorical questions on top? This isn't the place for that, nevermind doing that and expecting serious answers, much less DEMAND serious answers, nevermind nevermind being obtuse when someone meemees on ya.

I'm genuinely curious, for how long have you been using this site? And how did you first come upon it?
>>
>>86811244
>hammy guitar
It's a cello.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0nq7AeFDAz4
>>
>>86812424
Fuck off you fucking cunt piece of shit subhuman.
>>
>>86811182
>William Wilson CIA
>>
>>86812451
Are you unironically autistic?
>>
>>86811054
I unironically think that WW's theme is the best.
>>
>>86812475
Fuck off you fucking cunt.
>>
>>86811054
Bitch, that's not even the best song in that MOVIE.
>>
>>86812445
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8nTdLAfa0V8
>>
>>86811932
Don't bother. People here only hate Every Frame a Painting because the guy supports feminism, not because of the quality of his videos.
>>
>Hans Zimmer and Junkie XL

Oh so it's twice as generic.
>>
>>86812704
No you gobshite eejit, it's because it's normie crap, aut-right supporting stuff like Fantano or CinemaSins also gets major blowback because it's "stating the obvious" normie crap.
>>
>>86811302
As a counter-video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcXsH88XlKM
>>
>>86812763
plz respond
>>
This thread is a fucking trashheap
>>
>>86813021
apology for poor english

when were you when camic cartoon dies?

i was sat at home reading daniel clowes when pjotr ring

‘camic cartoon is kill’

‘no’
>>
This thread is literally /v/, /pol/, /tv/ and /s4s/ merged to make an abomination. An horrendous creature crying for help. Crying for the sweet taste of Death's milk.
>>
>>86813053
With zero /co/ involved.
>>
>>86811182
>For you CIA

Bill Wilson coming to the DCEU
>>
>>86813082
Please stop replying.
>>
>>86813053
And all the shitposting comes from a retard from /co/ that gets triggered
>>
>>86813156
I'm a working class black man, working on a STEM degree.
>>
Jesus Christ this thread is giving me an aneurysm
>>
>>86814424
hmmm
>>
If this thread is still alive by tomorrow and the two anons are still discussing i will kill Bendis and post timestamp.
>>
>>86814457
pls
>>
>>86814633
speedin bullet 2 heaven
>>
>>86814674
dea-
>>
>>86814733
I really want Bendis dead desu.
>>
>>86814813
Oh come on.
>>
>>86814849
/tv/ please stop
>>
>>86815058
Less profanity please.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.