[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isn't it weird that Luke fucked/ is about to fuck all the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

File: luke cae.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
luke cae.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
Isn't it weird that Luke fucked/ is about to fuck all the important girls in the Netflix show?

Is this some sort of agenda pushing or the shows are just kind of a repetitive mess?

>Its a The parents are the ones to blame for the villian becoming a villian episode!
>>
File: Gabagols Internally.jpg (62KB, 640x631px) Image search: [Google]
Gabagols Internally.jpg
62KB, 640x631px
>>86810134
What important girls? What the fuck are you talking about? Claire Temple was his actual love interest in the comics, Matt already fucked her anyway and Jessica is his wife in the comics.

Is this some /tv/ BLACKED shit? Get a life OP.
>>
>>86810134
Honestly, he just seems like Jessica Jones but better.

He's stronger, he can track people down, and people cheer his name. There's no reason to keep her around.
>>
>>86810175
>Matt already fucked her anyway
No he didn't...
>>
>>86810175
OP is a salty small dicked fag, also a casual who hasn't actually read comics and isn't familar with the character outside Jessica Jones.
>>
File: idisagree.png (83KB, 310x284px) Image search: [Google]
idisagree.png
83KB, 310x284px
Why would it be weird? It's not weird when Dick Grayson does it in his respective series, so what's wrong with Luke screwing/wanting to screw two women? OP, pls.
>>
>>86810277
>who hasn't actually read comics

Tony Stark created Ultron, Purple Man is not Purple, Luke Cage didn't had a yellow t-shirt.
>>
>>86810309
its not weird in a comic, but in a bunch of t.v series leading to a Avengers like event is kind of weird.

They are trying to sell characters to new audiences, to maybe be their own thing, so if Night Nurse and Misty Knight join the defenders at some point it would be like the harem team for Luke Cage in some way or another.

Just so fucking weird.

Imagine if Black Widow literally fucks all of the Avengers in their solo movies and then Avengers happens
>>
>>86810175
What's the timeline on his JJ/Claire pairing?
They meet at around the same time in the show, but Idk how far apart 70s LC is & when he met JJ in Alias
>>
>>86810350
>so if Night Nurse and Misty Knight join the defenders
Kek, now you're just throwing shit to see if it sticks
>>
>>86810350
You're being silly, OP.
>>
>>86810134
>Isn't it weird that Luke fucked/ is about to fuck all the important girls in the Netflix show?
Well someone has to do it.
>>
>>86810420

is just funny seing how ''then she has sex with Luke Cage'' is such a cliche plot point at this point
>>
>>86810250
Uh... Matt and Claire dated. She slept over. She talked about how uneasy she was loving a guy who toed the line between good and evil like that. You really don't think they fucked?
>>
>>86810186
>He's stronger

I don't think he is.

She can jump to the top of buildings I mean.
>>
>>86810134
He probably didn't fuck as many girls as Black Widow fucked guys.

Wait a second

>Black Widow
>Black Wid
>Black W
>Black
>B L A C K

NO!
>>
>>86810460
So if someone has a gf he sleeps with, and a single one night stand he's "cliche"?
sure bud
Might as well throw in a dozen more superheroes while you're at
>>
>>86810134
>Is this some sort of agenda pushing
Settle down, /pol/.
>>
>>86810355
Marvel has kept a rough 15 year timeline since the late 90's so I imagine Luke first showed up on the scene about a decade ago, comics time.
>>
>>86810518
Luke is stronger. He stopped a speeding SUV cold by standing still. Jessica struggled against a pill-popping Captain America knock-off.
>>
>>86810134
Prety sure its cannon in the comics Cage is weiner cousins with half the marvel u with wolverine covering the other half
>>
>>86810186
I hope the bad guy of the Defenders series Sue Dibny'ed her
>>
>>86810350
>its not weird in a comic, but in a bunch of t.v series leading to a Avengers like event is kind of weird.
Is it weird when Black Widow did it in the movies?
>>
>>86810134

Nah, all the girls in the MCU just long to be Cage'd.
>>
>>86810518
She has flight powers. They usually end up looking like Hulk-tier leaps because she explicitly sucks at flying due to lack of practice.
>>
>>86810134
When you understand Liberal social engineering, no, it's not weird at all.
>>
>>86810134
You are fucking retarded
He fucks three people and they're all people he fucked in the comics
Read comics OP you fucking idiot, and then kill yourself
>>
>>86810518
Remember the time they fought when he was Purple Man'd? Assuming neither was holding back (unlike every other person Killgrave got to, Luke was shown being able to fight against it, unlike Jessica who was able to resist to the point of no-selling it), Luke was physically pushing her back when they grappled.
>>
>>86810634
Yeah, but only because he may or may not have fucked She-Hulk, who is one of the biggest sluts in the Marvel Universe.
>>
>>86810718
He never fucked Misty in the comics.
>>
>>86810773
oh right I forgot they even had sex in the show
Regardless that's one character difference and she's fucking black so that doesn't even make sense from OP's political angle
>>
>>86810310
>Luke Cage didn't had a yellow t-shirt
It's like you didn't even watch the show
>>
>>86810773
They did date though
>>
>>86810810
Outside the Gendy mini, no they didn't.
>>
>>86810175
>Jessica is his wife in the comics.
Not anymore.
>>
>>86810803
Having it for one second and hating it is not the same as that being his trademark look
>>
>>86810882
Depends on who's book you read.
>>
>>86810691
she couldn't even hold him the show,she isn't stronger
>>
>>86810718
>He fucks three people
Jessica, Misty & ???
>>
>>86810882
That's just Bendis being Bendis..
>>
>>86810134
He got with Jessica, Misty, and Claire

He was involved with both Jessica and Claire in his comic.

Misty/Luke was dumb yes.

That said Matt fucked Claire and Elektra, almost fucked Karen and you know he gets with any woman that crosses his path more so than Luke so no I don't see any agenda.
>>
>>86810134

Why the fuck do these threads not get deleted?
>>
>>86810515
They made out like once and that was it
>>
>>86810175

I'll admit, I found this funny reading it in his voice.
>>
Literally had no reason to fuck Misty
>>
>>86810186
"Better Jessica Jones" isn't giving him nearly enough credit.

Jessica Jones is honestly the most boring of the street level Marvel heroes. She's never even done anything very noteworthy.
>>
>>86811070

I also mentioned that the other option was that the shows are repetitive as fuck, but nice memeing, retard.
>>
>>86810134
He hasn't hit Trish or Elektra or Colleen
>>
>>86810515
You after a night of being tortured she was looking to fuck?
>>
>>86810897
>trademark look
Nigga what? He hasnt had that look in decades
>>
>>86811039
Luke hasn't fucked Claire, and neither has Matt. What's with you people
>>
File: 1475669985944.png (615KB, 554x838px) Image search: [Google]
1475669985944.png
615KB, 554x838px
>>86810134
>Not wanting to be caged

Wat r u gey
>>
>>86811039
>so no I don't see any agenda.
confirmation bias due to insecurity is the root cause of /pol/
>>
>>86810648
I'm still mad she got her own series, while Hellcat, a much more interesting heroine, was put on the sidelines and made boring.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.