[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm beginning to believe this book will never actually come

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Super-Sons-1.jpg (589KB, 987x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Super-Sons-1.jpg
589KB, 987x1500px
I'm beginning to believe this book will never actually come out and we will never learn the creative team.
>>
There's a free news book coming next month, I think, with news about the next wave of Rebirth and a preview for Super Sons.
>>
>>86803689
Holy fuck faggot it's coming out in February, they have plenty of time to announce the creative team just fucking stop already.
>>
File: DirectCurrents_1.jpg (367KB, 897x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DirectCurrents_1.jpg
367KB, 897x1200px
>>86803689
http://www.dccomics.com/comics/direct-currents-2016/direct-currents-1

Direct Currents is the new, FREE quarterly magazine that brings you into the world of DC with exclusive sneak peeks of every title—starting with the top-secret Justice League/Suicide Squad crossover event coming in December! Plus: Get a first look at the all-new SUPER SONS series starring the offspring of Superman and Batman, and new info on the second wave of Rebirth titles!
>>
>>86804345
>it's coming out in February
I thought it was supposed to be November?
>>
It's possible there isn't even a concrete team yet.

A lot of times these books will get pitched before one or both creators drop out, or an editor will pitch the book without the team fully decided yet.
>>
I'm have reached the point where I'd even cheer loudly if they really announced that Lobdell would be writing it...

(Althought to be honest I actually do kind of enjoy Red Hood now)
>>
According to CBR's NYCC recap for the Superman panel, Tomasi is writing it?

>The incoming “Superman” #10 shows the first meeting of the new “Super Sons” who are soon to star in their own series also written by Tomasi. “These two issues are going to be a great platform to explore Clark and Bruce’s various parenting skills,” he said. “[With Damian and Bruce], those characters voices come really easy. It’s a lot of fun because it feels like forever since we’ve worked with them even though it hasn’t been that long a time.”

Haven't seen this info verified anywhere else though and panel recaps can be super inaccurate.
>>
>>86804420
No. They still have to set-up this series in an upcoming Superman arc. You know, the one where Damian and Jon meet for the first time, starting in Superman #10. That story will lead to this series.
>>
>>86804547
Tomasi writing super sons is a good idea
>>
Super Sons isn't real anon, it's a figment of your imagination.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.