[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

new Legends of Tomorrow Season 2 trailer: https://www.youtu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 8

new Legends of Tomorrow Season 2 trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLHj1-gE488
>>
waiting for season 1 on netflix
>>
They're going full camp, I love it. Saw some Sword of the Atom!

I mean we're getting JSA vs Nazis, that'll be fun.

Jonah Hex is intentionally post-Civil War
>>
>dinosaurs
>zombies
>hot lesbian action

what more could you want?
>>
>>86803290
people still pretend is good just because it has "comicbook" references?
>>
>>86803290
>Obsidian really looks like that
PANIC
>>
>>86803290
I don't know, three minutes?
>>
>>86803290
damn the CGI looks really really terrible. Still, I have no interest in Arrow and Flash has let me down, maybe Legends is the good one this year.
>>
Vixen a cute
>>
>>86803444

It's fun
>>
>Have a perfectly good Jonah Hex and Constantine available.
>Don't use either of them for the team.

Wasted opportunity.
>>
>>86803708
Think about it this way. They meet Jonah Hex in the old west a few times. Help him take down El Papagayo or team up with Bat Lash or something. Make sure both the team and the audience are used to him being a western character. But then, the team goes to the late 21st century and they meet HEX!
>>
>>86803290
CONFEDERATES
>>
>>86803290
They really can't keep the gay shit out of this can't they? They even put it in the trailer like they want some kind of achievement points. The gay shit in season 1 was already one of the worst thing ever and they want to milk that shit out.
>>
>>86804228
>triggered
>>
>>86804228
>two hot girls going at it
>bad

Get a load of this fag
>>
>>86803290
it's gonna keep being a fun disaster
>>
>>86803444
No. Pretty much everyone agreed the plot to season one was bad, but the character interactions (aside from the Hawks) were the main reason to watch.
>>
>>86803290

IT WAS ME BARRY! I KILLED 6,000,000 JEWS.
>>
>>86803290
I'm hype for future Barry
>>86804951
I'm hype for nazi Thawne as well
>>
>>86803290
>RF
Nice.

Cold is supposed to be one of the villains this season right? Shame about that, I liked his interactions with Ray.
>>
>>86803290
Pass. Not a fan of Iron Atom and The Human Firestorm. Although I do see the appeal of seeing how pants on head retarded it can get
>>
>>86805309
>doesn't like best boy, Ray
>>
>>86805332
Hey I like the actor, but he should have been Blue Beetle from the start
>>
>>86803387
Sword of the Atom was awesome
>>
>>86805404
I'm still mad about Kord Industries.
>>
File: Untitled.png (3MB, 1678x915px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3MB, 1678x915px
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>86803290
Is this literally the hypest trailer ever made?
I'm completely serious, it's like every second had something to be excited about.

Goddamn.
>>
>>86805590
It looks fine. I swear, you people couldn't deal with anything other than giant Hollywood blockbuster CG.
>>
>>86805590
Who is this guy anyway? Blockbuster?
>>
>>86805673
it looks like my fucking nutsack
>>
>>86805404
Yeah but they really didn't have a choice about that.
>>
What ended up happening in the first season? Just spoil my shit I fell off hard after they went to the 50s with the bird people.
>>
>>86805692
You may want to consult a doctor or your special effects guy
>>
>>86805717

Time masters came after the Legends because they were fucking with the timeline, Captain Cold is kill or something except he is still around though, Vandal Savage was the true leader of the Time Masters but they finally stopped him and then Hourman showed up for a cliffhanger ending

it was fucking stupid actually
>>
>>86805683
I thought he was The General
>>
File: There it is.jpg (132KB, 457x1688px) Image search: [Google]
There it is.jpg
132KB, 457x1688px
Let us all just bask in the knowledge that Obsidian is Alan Scott's son, and this puts us one step closer to getting The Green Lantern.
>>
>>86805717
The team are a bunch of idiots who constantly fuck everything up, Savage is an extremely boring and uncharismatic villain who constantly gets his ass kicked and can't shut up about his boner for Hawkgirl and Hawkgirl is annoying. And it's all somehow boring despite the most fun premise for the live-action cape show ever.
>>
>>86805644
>Is this literally the hypest trailer ever made?

No.

Not even close.

Anon. C'mon.
>>
>>86805590
>CW has shit effects.
>More news at 10.

It honestly doesn't bother me, I don't watch a CW show and expect a top quality tv show.
>>
>>86805717
At some point they realized they could just capture Vandal and kill him later, rather than just stabbing him and leaving him there. They brought him to the Time Masters for trial. Turns out the Time Masters were using a thing called the Oculus to directly manipulate and control time itself. The actions of the Legends team were being influenced to give Vandal Savage future knowledge across time. In this way the Time Masters were employing Vandal Savage to nudge the timeline to create a Earth that could predictably resist a Thanagar invasion, thus insuring the Time Masters temporal existence. Rip and Team destroyed the Oculus, creating a timeline no longer bound to its manipulations. Vandal stole a time ship and set up a ploy to destroy time itself and reset everything to Ancient Egypt so he could get a solid do over. They stopped him and returned to the starting point, and then Rex Tyler showed up in a beat up Waverider.
>>
>>86803290
I gave up on season 1 about 2/3rds of the way in...this trailer has aroused my hype though.

still not finishing season1 though, the Hawks are unbearable and for some reason the main focus
>>
>>86806136
Yeah. Luckily, the Hawks leave after episode one this season.
>>
>>86805683
>>86805775
Since this is WW2 I'm going to go with him taking the Captain Nazi serum.
>>
>>86805590

>NANOMACHINES, SON
>>
between Barry and the LoT, how fucked is the current timeline?
what is the current timeline?
is there even a timeline to begin with?
>>
>>86805717
This but for Supergirl pls
>>
>>86803397
A good show.
>>
>>86804951
So he is a hero now.
>>
>>86803290
Will Atom ever get a costume that even remotely resembles his costume? Or at least something like pic related?
>>
>>86806839
>now
>>
>>86806886
that looks like ant-man's helmet
>>
>>86806816
>superhero show
>good

Not possible. They're all just dumb fun.
>>
>Sarah getting it on with a girl from centuries ago

I bet dat pussy taste rank
>>
>>86807215
Do you think bathing was invented in the 20th century?
>>
>>86807246
Well, it is the queen of France.
>>
>>86807265
Touché.
>>
>>86807246

No, but bathing every day is a 20th century thing

I know I wouldn't go near any pussy that has been festering for a few days
>>
>>86803290
>Hello, Eobard.
>Mr. Darhk...
This is going to be gooood.
>>
>>86807325
Well I assume they would wash when they were going to get it on.

Besides, she's the queen. I'm pretty sure she can bathe every day several times a day if she wants.
>>
File: Keksimus Maximus.png (332KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
Keksimus Maximus.png
332KB, 596x628px
>Rory thinks Chuck Norris is a ninja
>>
Fuck, trailer looks great, do you have to finish first season?
>>
I only watched half of season 1 while it aired because school heated up and I only had time for 1 show.

I really enjoyed what I saw. The characters were great. How's the rest of the season?
>>
>>86807665
Just watch the last episode.
>>
File: White is speedster bs.jpg (886KB, 5345x2256px) Image search: [Google]
White is speedster bs.jpg
886KB, 5345x2256px
>>86806727
Time is like a semi-amorphous sphere. A sphere of water if you will. History as we know it is the surface. Everything is all at once, but action across moments creates ripples, waves that propagate outward and back again that form the actions and shape of history. Mountains and valleys, waves.

Speedsters can swim across the surface of the sphere, their passage across the surface create ripples that propagate across time forward and backward, these things are generally inconsequential, but when they stop at a point they create a wake, or larger wave that creates larger changes. An experienced speedster has the technique or equipment necessary to minimize these waves/ripples. Inexperienced speedsters can even create ruptures. The difference between an olympic diver and someone doing a cannonball.

Time Travellers like the Time Masters use time ships, like a dive suit or submarine to pierce the surface with minimal interaction and travel in the undercurrents, the timestream, in this way their travel doesn't affect the surface shape of history quite as much.

The Time Masters, sought to keep the sphere relatively the same shape, through the Oculus and their agents. Those that abused the Oculus were trying to create a specific wave on its surface that would block temporal waves leading to the Thanagarian devastation of Earth. It was like a dam that the flow of time filtered through. By manipulating it, they could create waves, or staunch them.

The destruction of the Oculus means that the surface is much more turbulent and waves will mountain stronger and valley deeper.

Time like water will return to its resting state if not acted upon, timelines are for the most part superficial.

In short, everything is the same except for when it isn't. Everything has happened, except for when it hasn't.
>>
>>86805950
Same. Honestly, I get a kick out of cheesy effects. Most of the time the characters were the only good part of S1, the rest of the time I kicked back and laughed at their stupidity.
>>
>>86806727
The answer is "Yes."
>>
>>86807729
>How's the rest of the season?

every episode goes as follows

>Team locates Vandal Savage in some time period
>"Okay, we gonna get him this time"
>somebody fucks it up
>the guy who stayed behind on the space ship has to go save the day
>"I'll get you next time Savage! Next time!"
>>
>>86806776
Supergirl joins a secret government agency to hunt aliens, primarily from a crashed Kyrptonian prison ship.
In the end the Kryptonian villains rig the ship to brainwash the city and save the environment at the cost of humanities free will. Supergirl and Martian Manhunter beat them up and throw the ship into space.
I'd recommend the show, because there are some honestly good episodes. But the first five are actually terrible.
>>
>>86803290
This looks fun.
>>
It looks just like season 1, so pretty shit.

The only thing I'm looking forward to is the Reverse Flash, definitely gonna watch his episode. But even then, I'm extremely disappointed that they're bringing him down to that level, he should be a regular on The Flash again.
>>
>>86808243
Just like my saturday morning cartoons then
>>
>>86805491
>>86805491
I mean shit half the episodes in Arrow S4 mentioned it or showed the logo for it.

>>86805807
I'm glad we know now that he is still Alan's son and I mean it was obvious by the presence of the lantern on the waverider in S1 that GL probably existed. But then what the hell was with Guggenheim swearing on his life that there would be no GL of any kind on any of these shows?
>>
>>86805834
>>86805834
Well the Hawks and Savage got replaced by the JSA and Eobard

So let's hope that's a good start
>>
>>86809755
The Hawks and Savage have the biggest wasted potential in the Arrowverse, all because of smushing their origins together.
>>
>>86809816
It hurt Savage more than the Hawks. No reason why they couldn't have had the jealous priest as Savage's minion.
>>
>Sara slutting out with more girls in the past
>Stein punching out Albert Einstein
>Samurai Ray
>Confederate zombies
>Eobard and Darke
>Flash/Arrow/Supergirl

New season looks fun.
>>
Holy shit this looks fucking great
>Sara's awesome fight choreography
>Sword of the Atom
>Thawne
>New Vixen
>Supergirl
Honestly can't fucking wait.
>>
>>86808270
Thanks.

I would watch it, but the new season is this monday so I won't even bother.
>>
>>86807325
>bathing every day is a 20th century thing

It varies by culture and climate
>>
File: 1432083939877.png (225KB, 981x981px) Image search: [Google]
1432083939877.png
225KB, 981x981px
>>86803290
>Stargirl's ass at 0:25
>>
>>86803290
The sfx looks corny and cheaps. the dialogue sound dumb and cheap, the costumes look cheap and silly. Still i love all the things i see in the trailer.
>>
>>86809816

And because of the terrible casting choices for all 3 characters
>>
File: 1363491819193.jpg (207KB, 598x465px) Image search: [Google]
1363491819193.jpg
207KB, 598x465px
>>86803290
>more Hex
>JSA
>Sara doing the nasty in the pasty
>eobard and darke
>more time shenanigans

I just hope that Wild Cat and Jay meet each other. Obsidian is here so Alan must be near by
>>
Will they actually let Ray do useful things this season and not constantly fuck up/be bogged down by a shitty romance plot?
>>
>>86813056
I swear that must be why grandma Vixen is around, to be another chick that Ray and Jax can fail to bang
>>
>>86803290
YES PLEASE!!!!!

THIS LOOKS AMAZING
>>
So is Supergirl in CW-verse due to Flashpoint? I don't remember universe warping stuff at the end of the first season but I haven't watched it in a bit
>>
>>86813196
I don't think she'll be properly integrated until the crossover between all four shows
>>
>>86803290
>there's no such thing as ninjas
Huh surprised to see a show actually know this.
>>
>>86804228
Another Fenchie triggered by his slutty queen.
>>
>>86813950
Well ninja did exist, they where just nothing like what most people think they are. They where just spies.
>>
>>86807898
Now add the Flash time travel effects
>>
>>86814071
By that definition the USA and every major world government employs ninjas in the present day.
>>
>>86806816

I never stopped saying it. They just stopped listening.
>>
>>86814100
Pretty much. Ninja became what we know them as now through legends and plays. They where just mercenary/spies that used hidden weapons and specialized in espionage and infiltration
>>
>>86803290
>
who is the slut with the sticks?
>>
>>86814135
>Ninja became what we know them as now through legends and plays
Actually that's not quite accurate. Looking into stories of ninjas you'll find that the stories begin roughly around the 1940's and the American occupation.
>>
>>86813196
She's probably still on another Earth in their multiverse.
>>
>>86803290
Looks cheap and at the same time fun as fuck. The B-Class nature of the effects kinda adds to the charm; it's like I'm a kid again watching Japanese Karate Bugman.
>>
>>86814220
It also happened during the Meijii Restoration, that's where most of the stuff in those stories started. But yes it was popularized much more then.
>>
>>86814283
I'm more hesitant about going that far. There's many papers and studies that report ninja stories from history, but then when looked at closely a lot that go back before the 20th century are often shown to be just citing each other.
>>
>>86804804
This.

I stopped watching about half way through. This season is looking better though. Might actually stick around this time.
>>
>>86804804
I need more Ray and Mick scenes. They had my favorite chemistry.
>>
>>86803290
Courtney has a good ass.
>>
>>86805769
kek
>>
>>86803290
Heatwave!

HEATWAVE!

Hell yeah!
>>
>>86809905
>Samurai Ray
>not SamuRay
>>
>>86803479
But arrow this season is good though.
>>
>>86809730
You know people lie right?
>>
>>86803397
booster gold
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.