[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't the mists sometimes kill people? Shouldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
Don't the mists sometimes kill people?

Shouldn't they be worried that some of the people will properly die?

Is getting more Inhumans more important than a few dead humans?

These are the "heroes" we are suppose to root for?

Also, why are they so ruthless?

These are who Marvel wants to replace the X-Men with?
>>
So... wait... they're just spreading the mists now?
>>
>>86802884
>Don't the mists sometimes kill people?
That has been completely ignored ever since they started the whole "mists killing mutants" thing.
>>
>>86802884

Acceptable losses, thanks to Inhuman Telepathy convincing people this is right.
>>
>>86802884

It's ok to gas people if your movie rights belong to Marvel.
>>
>>86802884
X-men is out, Inhumans are in.
Until Marvel gets the film rights again of course.
>>
There were no reported deaths 'til then at about 4 months after Secret Wars Incursion.
>>
>>86803111
>>86803156
>>
It's all just a sloppy mess that no one really cares about. Marvel has been killing off the X titles for a few years now because Fox will not give up the movie rights. Bendis and co. are destroying Marvel, but again no one really gives a shit because the MCU is the cash cow.
>>
Oh, so they're ripping off Eden:IAEW now. The House of Ideas, folks.
>>
>>86802884
Aren't the in humans suppose to replace the X-Men? Why is Marvel making them so unlikable?
>>
>>86802884
Why dontgeybhave such creepy smiles?
>>
"uncanny inhumans"

that's a low blow
>>
>>86802884
God I fucking hate the inhumans.

Someone genocide the smug pricks.
>>
>>86802884
Fucking hell, this dialogue all reads like some cargo cult bullshit. Can't help thinking Japan would freak out more over a gas attack after that doomsday cult unleashed sarin in a subway.
>>
>>86802884
Inhumans are the worst
>>
>>86802884
So people hate mutants because they are the next stage of humanity and are going to replace them, but the Inhumans are flying around changing entire cities and humans are just fine with that? What is happening?
>>
>>86807620
MOVIE SYNERGY
O
V
I
E

S
Y
N
E
R
G
Y
>>
>>86807620
This is why I fucking hate this stupid plotline. Like, what? You're okay with being inhumans because by facing the mist, you're CHOOSING to have powers? Instead of having to deal with the trauma of hitting puberty AND developing powers you didn't know you were capable of?

Scott's not my favorite character in Marvel, but if he marched up to the UN, point at this shit, and went "REALLY?!?!", I'd be 100% on his side.
>>
>>86802884
It was killing hybrids that didn't have the right amount of inhuman genes, but that and a lot of plot lines to a break when marvel decided to have it kill mutants.
>>
Does anyone here actually like Inhumans?
>>
>>86804125
Nope, they aren't.
>>86807620
Why would expect anything else when mutates, aliens, and everything in between doesn't get mugga racism. Mutants are hated because they are mutants
>>
>>86807859
I do
>>
...Wait. If I'm remembering right, Inhumans are mainly only satisfied with those who go through the genesis, but still LOOK human-ish in the end. The ones who look 'weird' are considered less perfect

So all these people going through the change and being more beastlike/less human looking by pure chance, are they going to be shunned/in a lower caste again? Or are the ones behind all this being less picky now?
>>
>>86807859
I dislike how Marvel is trying to push them like Poochie.
>>
>>86807955

Why?
>>
>>86802884
The X-Men who frequently land their military jet on suburban lawns and coerce parents into surrendering their children to the care of total strangers with an appalling track record on child safety, which is principally the case because they train them to fight in militias and dispatch them around the world on paramilitary missions?

The X-Men who only care about the photogenic and actively ignored the Morlocks for years, and who, despite possessing several powerful telepaths - each billed as the world's greatest - as well as precogs and literally several individuals who can resurrect the dead, manipulate time, and re-write reality, never made Genosha right after one of their own - Charles Xavier's twin, no less - destroyed it?

The X-Men who, facing the "extinction" of the X-gene, which is present in an inactive form in many non-mutant humans, began digging up mass graves and conducting experiments in cloning to try and rekindle their "race", apparently unaware of how ordinary non-X-men lived with their non-photogenic, use-free mutations in areas like District X? The same X-Men who freely aligned themselves with a terrorist and mass-murderer on an artificial island created within US territorial waters and literally threatened the entire UN General Assembly to stay away? The same terrorist and mass-murderer who continued killing, but also acted as the voice of reason among the group's leaders when they found themselves in possession of the Phoenix's power?

The X-Men who would let Mister Sinister bust a nut in a day old baby if they thought it would give them one bit of a real argument about why the world "irrationally" hates and fears them? The very same X-Men who would have Scott Summers rape one of his many own future time-travel children to produce that baby?

I mean, Avengers #200 gets shit, and rightly so. It's fucked up what happened to Carol Danvers and how the Avengers did nothing to help, but X-Men are far more broken and nobody calls them on it.
>>
>>86807981
No?

The Inhumans of Attilan literally had a worker caste running the city, but mutating into something Inhuman is kind of the point.

Where did you think Lockjaw and Gorgon and Triton came from?
>>
>>86808075
>90s Bishop
>"we've got to find the traitor or a future where mutants are in concentration camps will happen!"
>modern Bishop
>"Genosha was a mistake"
>>
>>86808155
Ah, okay. Haven't read too much Inhuman related stuff, especially recently. I guess I'm half-remembering things.
>>
>>86808011
I generally enjoy the royal family, especially their interactions with each other. I like that they are kinda assholes, and jump between good and evil based on how the situation effects attilan. Of course that is just the royal family, there is no reason to like them as a race. Until now they never focused on the race.
>>
File: snake.jpg (30KB, 376x238px) Image search: [Google]
snake.jpg
30KB, 376x238px
>>86807981
>The ones who look 'weird' are considered less perfect
No, they just used segregated everyone so problems wouldn't arise. Fish people lived in the area with fish people, reptile people lived in the same area with reptile people, etc. Triton was an exception because he was part of the Royal Family.
>>
>>86808269
That was pre royal family, literally thousands of years ago. And one of the Kings of attilan was pissed about that and forced the entire population into terrigen.
>>
>>86802884
this is super creepy lmao
>>
>>86808075
You mean parents who would just as sooner sell their kids out to the authorities?
You mean how the morlocks choose to live in the sewer cause they were being lead by a charismatic leader?
You mean how mutants are essential to lofe on earth and that the Phoenix was coming to destroy because humanity was at a evolutionary dead end?
>>
>>86802884
What are these various countries getting out of having the Inhumans change them? Wouldn't the JSDF shoot them out of the sky?
>>
> japan, the country where being the wrong kind of japanese will get you shunned
> exited about a cloud that changes you into something non human

???
>>
>>86803156
>It's ok to gas people if your movie rights belong to D*sney.
Fixed.
>>
>>86808255
Do you feel there's any value to this push to replace the Mutants with them, or to constantly trying to introduce NEW, COOL Inhumans that take the limelight away from the small, close-knit original Inhuman cast?
>>
>>86810867
Forget being the wrong kind of Japanese. Japan's the sort of place where any strong deviation from 'normal' is looked down upon. The sort of place where spending too much money on your car will get you looked down upon.

The only places where I can see four out of five people blithely accepting the cloud are in the West.
>>
>>86810679
Trade, and an ally in Attilan. Both are better options than starting a war with superhumans.

>>86810914
I have no problem with expanding the cast of the Inhuman books or pushing them Inhumans in comics. But the Inhumans everywhere thing is silly and the biggest problem is most of the nuhumans either don't need to be inhuman or don't need to be nuhuman. Being Inhuman adds nothing to their character so it is essentially worthless. I don't think the Inhumans are replacing the X-men but rather Inhumans are replacing mutants, not in the racism aspect or anything like that but just as an excuse for powers. Marvel can't take the X-men back but that will be damned if they are giving fox anything else.
>>
>>86808075
>The X-Men who would let Mister Sinister bust a nut in a day old baby if they thought it would give them one bit of a real argument about why the world "irrationally" hates and fears them? The very same X-Men who would have Scott Summers rape one of his many own future time-travel children to produce that baby?
This is why you shouldn't drop acid while reading fanfiction, kids.
>>
>>86802884
Why Marvel turn Crystal a charismatic character in her own, into a turbo dyke?
>>
>>86808075
>The X-Men who only care about the photogenic and actively ignored the Morlocks for years
Only reason the Morlocks still exist is because the X-Men interceded on their behalf when they were attacked by the Marauders.

Incidentally, they've saved the world a few dozen times. I'm not sure if stopping an alien invasion by sheer force of Good Vibes and Professor X's telepathy counts for something, but it should.
>>
>>86802884

>Is getting more Inhumans more important than a few dead humans?

isnt that the same thing with cyclops trying to channel the phoenix to revive mutants?
>>
>>86802884
I really hated reading this part of that issue. They're all fucking smiling constantly, it's supposed to be heartening and show that they work well together but it just seems fucking smug.
>>
>>86808075
Avengers 200?

Fuck that. Some people are angry at the MCU for giving a mainstream interpretation of certain characters, but Carol of all people deserves half of the shit her character went through to be retconned out of existence.
>>
>>86812189
It just seems kind of weird how people are reacting to this. New Inhumans are encouraged to be loyal to their own kind first, so the mist bombings are basically only inconveniencing countries by causing mass evacuations, and benefiting the inhumans by getting them more members. It seems like governments would start pouring more resources into preparing countermeasures against them if anything, instead of bending over and letting the Inhuman master race have their way with them.
>>
>>86812189
Can't they just say no to Terrigen mists?
>>
>terrigen mists go to latveria
This will end in two ways: The death of all Inhumans, or Doom becomes one and that's basically the end of everything again.
>>
>You mean how the morlocks choose to live in the sewer cause they were being lead by a charismatic leader?

they chose to live in the sewer because they feel like outcasts. being made to feel like they matter came afterward
>>
>>86812577
Agents of SHIELD actually has been portraying the Inhuman/faux-X-Men event better than the comic.

The "allegiance to your own kind" has been bothering me ever since the Inhuman storyline came out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_awW12E5V6o
>>
>>86812645
If Marvel had competent writers left, I'd actually like to see Doom trying to take over the Inhumans.
>>
>>86812619
It's cloud, the Inhumans don't control it, there isn't anything they can do to stop it, so at best they got Attilan to provide clean up. There only other option is to hide or evacuate, we know Kamala's brother avoided just by being in the basement of his mosque.

>>86812645
>implying Doom doesn't have defenses against a rolling gas

The only way the mist touches Lavteria is if he lets it.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.