[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no interest in Marvel Now >0 new series announced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: marlel.png (63KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
marlel.png
63KB, 900x720px
>no interest in Marvel Now
>0 new series announced

Is Marvel fucked?
>>
>>86802717
If you mattered. But you don't.
>>
This is the future you chose.
>>
When they announced all the marvel nower books you bitched they were relaunching stuff again. hell
>>
>>86802717
Marvel sales in August 2016 were up on August 2015 by 500,000

they don't need to announce new series, they're not in the middle of a relaunch or in need of one

stop reading shit with Rich Johnston's name in the byline
>>
>>86802717
They already have like 70 books announced and ready to go for Marvel Nower, anon

You'll have to wait a couple months for more announced books cause that's when they'll start getting cancellations ready
>>
>>86802801
Yeah and how much higher are all the books now?
>>
>>86802717
The Marvel is dead. Bury it.
>>
File: Iron Maiden 1995.jpg (329KB, 988x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Iron Maiden 1995.jpg
329KB, 988x1500px
>>86802717
It's all the Aussies faults...
>>
>>86802782
This shit right here man

>OMG ANOTHER RELAUNCH??
>ANOTHER NEW BOOK OMG??
>OMG JESUS MARVEL ANOTHER #1??
and then suddenly when it doesn't happen, that's a bad thing

fucking DC guys will always have something to tip their fedoras about
>>
http://www.cbr.com/marvels-deadpool-the-duck-to-debut-in-2017/

BRAVO
R
A
V
OVARB
>>
>>86805597
> It's just a mini

Oh, that doesn't seem so ba-

>Written by the guy who wrote Wolverine/Deadpool: Decoy.

Awwwwww...
>>
>literally the only worthwhile news is the Thunderbolts anniversary backup story

wew
>>
>>86802717
But anon, don't you love variants and MCU synergy? Our t-shirt sales are high so that means yes
>>
File: kys.jpg (16KB, 480x308px) Image search: [Google]
kys.jpg
16KB, 480x308px
>America Chavez will get her own solo series titled America.
>>
>>86805895
Why is everyone getting a solo? All of these characters don't need it
>>
>>86805895
yawn

>>86805948
nothing wrong with giving a character some spotlight to build shit for them, obvious stealth mini anyway
>>
>>86802782
>>86805461
>Marvel apologists
For what reason?
>>
>>86805461
This, Marvel's current creative direction and handling may be shit, but seriously this has gotten to the point where nothing that happens is allowed to be good or even neutral.
>>
File: abloo.jpg (15KB, 192x285px) Image search: [Google]
abloo.jpg
15KB, 192x285px
>>86805461
>>86806533
>>
>>86805948
She's probably getting one because Joe Casey and Nick Dragotta announced an Image Comic starring new character America Vasquez.
>>
Anyone know the panel schedule for marvel?
>>
File: champions_venom.jpg (215KB, 655x1007px) Image search: [Google]
champions_venom.jpg
215KB, 655x1007px
>>86802717
I don't know. I think I'm going to give Venom a try. I also plan to pick up Champions #1 and if I like it well enough maybe I'll follow it. They're apparently going to be facing off against the new Venom at some point so that could be cool.
>>
File: stop reading.jpg (17KB, 177x288px) Image search: [Google]
stop reading.jpg
17KB, 177x288px
>>86806919
>I also plan to pick up Champions #1 and if I like it well enough maybe I'll follow it
>>
>>86802717
Instead of new books, we will get new takes on old books instead.

We just need to get
>Transgender Iron Man
>Latino Captain America
>African American Thor
>X-Men with each character representing a different gender or sexuality, and the humans hate them for it
>Female Dr Doom
>Overweight positive body image She Hulk and Captain Marvel
>All Muslim Fantastic Four
>Homosexual Silver Surfer that does not understand Earth people's obsession with opposite genders

We don't need new characters or titles in new Marvel
>>
>>86807091
All this SJW pandering and we still can't get Captain Marvel & Spider-Woman together.

GODDAMMIT
>>
>>86807091
Delete this before marvel sees it and actually does it.
>>
>>86807091
Cap 2099 is a Latina I think.

Then there's Commander A, that guy is like Latino Blasian Cap.
>>
>>86808629
I thought Cap was frozen and unfrozen to become thor in 2099. Was there another Cap
>>
>>86802717
>Is Marvel fucked?
They have the MCU. What the hell do they even need comics for?
>>
>>86802717
All this talk about Marvel.
All I am hearing lately is mostly Marvel related.
What in the world is DC doing while all of this is happening?!
>>
>>86808677
Yeah the new one was in Secret Wars 2099 I think.
>>
>>86808696
>LOOK AT THE MOVIE GUYS...GUYS WHY DONT THEY MATTER TO YOU THE COMICS BOARD..S..STOP IT

Take it to /tv/ if thats all you care about
>>
>>86805461
It's not even DC guys, it's casuals and crossposters jumping on the MARLEL bandwagon just like they did on the DC bashing bandwagon when New 52 started.

These are a bunch of faggots from /v/ and /tv/ who are used to trying desperately to make everything into a TORtanic or Brendan Frasier cuck meme so this is the only way they know how to communicate.
>>
>>86805948
>this character is shitty because they've never had a solo
>why are you giving shitty characters solos?

I'm really sick of this circular logic.
>>
>>86808697
they just announced a line of books that cures cancer while you read it.

Marvel has one too but its a Bendis book, so you know...
>>
>>86809084

The point is that this reeks of tumblr pandering once again.

Like we can already see the lame plots that don't matter, watering down bad guys, one dimensional biggots all over the place, tumblr haircuts, everybody is a lesbian not in a fun way, etc.
>>
>>86809084
Which ones are you talking about? I heard they announced the planet of the apes crossover and Justice League vs Power Rangers
>>
>>86807127
Exactly, they cannot SJW something in a way that fans would like.
>>
>>86805812

its friday.
they're saving the real announcements for tomorrow and sunday.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.