[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>depressed, hopeless, borderline psycho with a warped view

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: venoms.jpg (353KB, 887x683px) Image search: [Google]
venoms.jpg
353KB, 887x683px
>depressed, hopeless, borderline psycho with a warped view of the world who's only friend in the world is an alien symbiote that he has a caring relationship with, trying to be a good person and a hero despite nobody being on his side and viewing him as a monster

>another military guy given a super suit, and yeah he likes guns n stuff

I'll never understand how anybody thinks Flash is "interesting"
>>
Idk, Eddie was the only good Venom...Gargan was just what haters thought Venom was and served as generic badguy, and Thompson is contrived and ruined the origin of the symbiote
>>
You know that aside from "warped worldview" and "nobody on his side", your first spiel describes Flash as well, right? ("only friend" is false in both cases)

I know this is a strawman argument, but at least try.
>>
>>86801202

ironically i think flash was the only time venom was at all close to interesting
>>
>>86802951
The initial, villainous intent for Venom was strong, but they dumped his slasher nemesis aspects way too early.

Flash is the quality parts of Anti-Hero Venom (dependence, being a monster/tool, struggle between cooperation and convergence, etc) without the compromising elements that make it feel halfassed (obscene murderlust, pretty much giving the symbiote free reign but still having any semblance of self, etc).
>>
File: venom spaceknight drink 1.jpg (351KB, 994x1528px) Image search: [Google]
venom spaceknight drink 1.jpg
351KB, 994x1528px
>another military guy given a super suit, and yeah he likes guns n stuff

I know this is bait, but you're oversimplifying it and you know it. You can do the same thing with Eddie.

>a crazy guy who doesn't like Spider-man.
>>
File: venom spaceknight drink 2.jpg (310KB, 994x1528px) Image search: [Google]
venom spaceknight drink 2.jpg
310KB, 994x1528px
>>86803190
>>
>>86801900
I never knew Thompson was Bendis' alias
>>
>>86801202
>depressed, hopeless, borderline psycho with a warped view of the world who's only friend in the world is an alien symbiote that he has a caring relationship with, trying to be a good person and a hero despite nobody being on his side and viewing him as a monster

That was also Flash, well at least during Remender's run
>>
>>86803569
You're late, senpai
>>86802931
>>
>>86801202
>>another military guy given a super suit, and yeah he likes guns n stuff

Confirmed for not having read Remender's run

Flash's life is complete shit. His dad who abused him in school and who he strived to please is dying, his relationship with Betty is strained and he's got personal beef with Jack o Lantern, who is trying to tear his life further apart.

Betty, Peter and his dad think he's away binge drinking for days at a time because he can't tell them about Venom

Venom is the only chance he has to be himself, a hero (be it the sportsman at school or a soldier) who can walk. Without it he's nothing, but he also has to control his negativity and not let Venom latch onto him

I wish Flash was given an original symbiote so faggots wouldn't keep comparing him to Eddie, they're both interesting
>>
>>86803938
Marvel would just shit on him like Toxin.
>>
>>86803977
Didn't they do that with space knight or whatever? I don't care what Marvel do with their shitty canon, as long as I have a good 20 issue long book
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.