[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since Chris Sanders confirmed the anime is non-canon, what became

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_mb1m9llRqs1rwlgtwo1_500.jpg (109KB, 478x616px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mb1m9llRqs1rwlgtwo1_500.jpg
109KB, 478x616px
Since Chris Sanders confirmed the anime is non-canon, what became of lilo and stitch in the future?
>>
Wait, was the anime supposed to be canon? I thought it was supposed to be Lilo and stich IN JAPAN!
>>
>>86800777
There was an anime?
>>
>>86800816
It got really confusing.
First it was totally AU and only the dub tried to make it canon, then the original tried to put it back with Lilo coming back for an ep but I don't the rest really fit anyhow.
>>
>Replaces Lilo
>Takes place in Japan instead of Hawaii
>Stitch wants to become "strongest in the universe" (lol wat)
>Has to do 43 good deeds
>Needed Sanders to confirms it wasn't canon
>>
>>86800978
>Stitch wants to become "strongest in the universe"

The japanese can't fucking write anything else can they?
>>
Was the anime any good? Like in a cute little animoo way like hamtaro?
I didn't had Disney Channel in my TV package so I Lost on alot of the good shows.
>>
>>86801054
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCEgKAHtpEA
>>
I like the Lilo as Galactic Federation agent idea
>>
lilo hits puberty and takes the knot
>>
File: 562.png (110KB, 301x343px) Image search: [Google]
562.png
110KB, 301x343px
I think we all know the answer to that.
>>
File: EditMutant Lilo armed.jpg (138KB, 838x1200px) Image search: [Google]
EditMutant Lilo armed.jpg
138KB, 838x1200px
>>
Lilo has Stitch's freaky mutant half-alien babies
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.