[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would Batman prep-time himself for a threesome with Superman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

How would Batman prep-time himself for a threesome with Superman and Wonder Woman? How would he survive such a challenge?

This might be his biggest one yet.
>>
>>86799988
does Wonder Woman still loses her powers if she is tied up?
>>
>>86800051

It stopped being canon post the Crisis on Infinite Earths reboot, but it comes and goes.

Generally she's weak to piercing weapons and/or magical weapons, as well all sorts of magical attacks and enchantments.
>>
How would Batman's dick survive inside Superman's asshole?
>>
>>86800126
>Generally she's weak to piercing weapons

Well, then the batcock is fane

>>86800360
Superman can control all his muscles.
Also, K.condoms he made in case he had to save Powergirl from something something semen.
>>
File: trinity_convo_p1.jpg (297KB, 835x1280px) Image search: [Google]
trinity_convo_p1.jpg
297KB, 835x1280px
>>86799988

This is the second time I've seen you post this thread, and then as now it bothers me that that page is edited from two separate pages.

This one...
>>
File: trinity_convo_p2.jpg (247KB, 835x1280px) Image search: [Google]
trinity_convo_p2.jpg
247KB, 835x1280px
>>86800514

...And this one. There's a page in between too, with some tarot card reading mumbo jumbo.

Also this series was shit.
>>
>>86800514
>>86800534

I actually saved from the OP that originally posted the pic, because i found it funny.
>>
>>86799988
Red sun lamp, condoms, enema, lube, towel on the bed, some magic he learned from Zatanna.
>>
>>86799988
I was in a threesome with my best friend, it was fucking strange. No amount of preptime can prepare you for it.
>>
>>86801738

Did he kissed you? My friend and this friend of his, a chick, had the idea of doing it in the dark because she was shy, and he took the opportunity to kiss me by passing of as her. Like i wouldn't find it wear his hair despite both having short hair.
>>
File: image:76147.jpg (48KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
image:76147.jpg
48KB, 720x720px
>>86801837
I think this thread needs cleaning.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.