[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question....Is Supes stronger than DC gods? Are there any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: kent.png (56KB, 231x179px) Image search: [Google]
kent.png
56KB, 231x179px
Question....Is Supes stronger than DC gods? Are there any that can beat him?
>>
>>86799474
>Is Supes stronger than DC gods
Some of them yes physicaly certaintly i could probably beat up bast at this point.
>Are there any that can beat him?
Yes of course.
>>
>>86799474
whatever, Prepared Batman > all
>>
>>86799545
>>Are there any that can beat him?
>Yes of course.
ohhh, can i get an example?
>>
>>86799474
I mean, if you count the endless as Gods, then they certainly outrank him in power levels by several leagues.

Consider: Death was barely aware of Blackest Night as a thing, other than being slightly busier.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (200KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
200KB, 1920x1080px
It really depends on where they fight.

In their own realms, the gods are close enough to omnipotent for all intents and purposes. Even Lucifer, who is far and beyond almost every single other DC character would be unable to match a god in his realm..Probably. Luci is pretty stupid strong.

Put on an even playing field, and sure Supes would outclass pretty much all of them in raw, physical power.

Though you do have to consider the fact that a good majority of DC gods are either entirely magic based, or use magic heavily.
>>
Just how strong is Supes anyway? Currently. I mean, I've read All Star Superman, but that's not reflective of his current state. I know Marvel has a loose system of strength rating based on tons, does DC do that?
>>
File: asf.jpg (3MB, 3840x2952px) Image search: [Google]
asf.jpg
3MB, 3840x2952px
>>86800486
>based on tons, does DC do that?

Look at the pic. That damn thing is wider than the distance between the Earth and Moon. He moved it.

Sometimes, sure, but compared to marvel? Not often, though they have with some characters.

Superman has on several occasions lifted objects with weights that go into the 20+ zeros after their first number range in tons.

Some people get assmad whenever you say this, but he really is as strong, physically, as he needs to be. Current Superman has literally lifted infinite weight before.

Though current Supermans powers are fluctuating, something to do with the whole rebirth stuff going on at the moment, so its hard to determine what he can and can't do.
>>
>>86799706
Source on Death and BN?

>>86800445
Lucifer was only powerless due to not having his wings. When he returns to Isanami (that was her name?) in the end, he's absolutely above her, even with YHWH's power all but leaked from universe.

Anyway - gods like Ares or New Gods? Sure, he can beat them. Abstracts, angels and higher? No chance, they're beyond strength.
>inb4 Morrison
>>
>>86800620
Wont that throw earth way out of orbit or is the perspective just a bit off here.
>>
He's stronger that the mythbrawlers if you consider them gods I guess. Darkseid? Trigon (is he a god?) and I guess some of the Greek pantheon
>>
>>86801436

It's pure fantasy. They don't even pretend that things make sense.
>>
>>86799672
God
Ellaine Belloc
>>
>>86800620
>but he really is as strong, physically, as he needs to be. Current Superman has literally lifted infinite weight before.
I don't like this. If regular Superman is like this what's the point of Thought Robot Superman?
>>
File: Beelzebub.jpg (1022KB, 1535x1441px) Image search: [Google]
Beelzebub.jpg
1022KB, 1535x1441px
Death Flies=Dead Justice League.
>>
>>86801764
Its just another thing to add to the list of things that Supes can beat up
>>
>>86800620
Remember that current Superman did say that New52 Superman was stronger than him so we aren't actually sure how strong current superman is.
>>
>>86799474
Didn't supes get his shit pushed in by Zeus?
>>
>>86799474
Skeletor!
>>
>>86802572
He beat him both times they fought. Once recently..
>>
File: 4599177187_9e1c567e59.jpg (48KB, 300x410px) Image search: [Google]
4599177187_9e1c567e59.jpg
48KB, 300x410px
>>86802615
And the other time 30 years, in their first encounter!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.