[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is Eobard doing back in the 1980s? Is he going to try and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: darhk and eobard.png (926KB, 598x589px) Image search: [Google]
darhk and eobard.png
926KB, 598x589px
What is Eobard doing back in the 1980s?

Is he going to try and kill Barry at birth or something?
>>
Might have something to do with Iris and Joe's relationship in the flash.
>>
>>86798825

Surely any damage to their relationship would have to be done much later when Iris is in at least her late teens
>>
>>86798815
>1980s
>Barry at birth
That can't be right.

Looks up the wiki
>Bartholomew Henry "Barry" Allen (born c. 1989)
Holy shit Barry was a 90s kid
>>
>>86798815
hangin out
>>
>>86799002

Did you think he was older or younger?
>>
>>86798815
Barry was born in the 90s.
>>
>>86798815
This better be as silly as it looks.
>>
Legends better be good this season because it was by far one of the worst DC CW seasons thus far.
>>
>>86798815
Eobard and Darhk are forming the backbone of the Legion of Doom. The JSA fought during WWII. The Legends gotta go all over to fix shit they and Barry disturbed. The Dominators are going to attack two earths and by the mid season end the last son and daughter of Krypton will be on the same earth as Flash and Arrow.
>>
>>86799511

It was good apart from the hawks/savage stuff.

It was better than Arrow s4 and Flash s2 imo
>>
>>86799335

Nope, born 1989
>>
>>86799002
Barry called himself a lazy Millennial fuck to justify living with Joe
>>
Can Darhk be salvaged as a villain and a character?
He was just an annoying quip machine and wasn't even particularly clever one at that.
>>
>>86800345

>that time she showed up on Legends and had more charisma in 30 seconds then Savage did for 10 episodes

I just think Neal knew he was on complete shit and acted accordingly. He basically played the character as a big joke.
>>
>>86800376
>more charisma in 30 seconds then Savage did for 10 episodes
Well, it's not like it was something difficult to accomplish. I mean, if you gave the teapot a role, it'd have more charisma than Legends' Savage.
But I agree about Neal. I know he can do better, but he either chooses not to or Guggenhack and co's writing restricts him.
>>
>>86800345

Hopefully he'll shine on a more 'fun' show like LoT

The actor is great, i loved him in Justified
>>
>>86800210
Did it start to pick up later on? I dropped I think at the episode with 50's lesbo nurse but turned out half the crew got stranded at the end due to Chronos. It just got boring, it was fun at first but the actual plot wasn't that gripping and there was stuff that was painful to watch like Ray/Kendra and times where they "killed" Vandal but left his body in that time knowing full well he would revive.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.