[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The trailer for Big Hero 6 2 leaked at New York Comic Con. You

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: BigHero62.jpg (25KB, 1000x421px) Image search: [Google]
BigHero62.jpg
25KB, 1000x421px
The trailer for Big Hero 6 2 leaked at New York Comic Con. You heard the plot here first.

>It’s been a year since the events of Big Hero 6
>Hiro has made Tadashi’s dream of helping people a reality
>A personal Baymax Healthcare Companion is now available to anyone
>Meanwhile, Alistar Krei, after seeing the destructive potential of the portal technology, reopens research into it to sell as a weapon
>On a trip into the portal, Krei’s scientists discover the Baymax that was left behind
>They reactivate it
>The Baymax does not have the healthcare protocol chip, only the battle chip, and fights its way out of Krei’s facility
>It wants to reunite with Hiro, but becomes confused and angry when it realizes how many Baymaxes there are
>It believes that Hiro has replaced it and its friendship, even after it sacrificed itself for Hiro’s sake
>Feeling betrayed, the Baymax plots to destroy the Big Hero 6
>Evil Baymax assumes direct control of all the Baymaxes across the world to form an army
>There’s a shot of Evil Baymax standing over an injured Hiro, rocket fist pointed at him
>He says threateningly
>Are you satisfied with your care?
>The title drops
>Big Hero 6: Age of Baymax
>>
I wish
>>
>>86797049
Sounds made up, but not too bad of an idea.
>>
>>86797049
I'd watch it, but I know it's fake for one reason: [spoilers]Disney doesn't do sequels anymore. No, their sub-studios don't count.[/spoilers]
>>
>>86797049
Talking out of your ass.

It's already been confirmed that Tadashi is still alive and will join the team. Sunfire was it? Starfire? Something like that.
>>
>>86797049
Stop coming up with intriguing ideas, I don't want to not be able to watch it
>>
It shouldve just been a tv show after
>>
>>86798323
>Disney doesn't do sequels anymore. No, their sub-studios don't count.

The main animated studio is confirmed to be making sequels for Frozen and Smash-It Steve.
>>
>>86799218
Isn't there one in development?
>>
>>86798777
No. Disney legally can't use Sunfire, because he's stuck at Fox with the X-Men movie rights.
>>
>>86799264
If Marvel didn't even include Colossus in the original rights agreement, what are the chances that they remembered to include Sunfire?
>>
>>86799282
Then explain why Sunfire and Silver Samurai were both major members of the team in the comics, but never once showed up in the movie.
>>
>>86797049
I wish this was true. Baymax going evil was the best.
>>
>>86799257

both feel unnecessary.

but whatever, there are billions to make.
>>
>>86797049
Ladies and Gentlemen Bait.
>>
>>86797049
Damn, there are no chips to hold him back.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.