[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I reading this wrong or is Gwenpool seriously looking to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: ojPiAhQ.png (808KB, 466x706px) Image search: [Google]
ojPiAhQ.png
808KB, 466x706px
Am I reading this wrong or is Gwenpool seriously looking to get some action with She-Hulk with Kamala approving and considering watching it?
>>
Who is gwenpool? Do you mean deadpool?
>>
File: bendis.png (371KB, 361x709px) Image search: [Google]
bendis.png
371KB, 361x709px
>>86795622
Go back to sleep, Rip Van Winkle.
>>
>>86795599
You are reading it wrong. Gwenpool is posing for the reader, and Kamala is fan girling over she-hulk.
>>
Why would Kamala even be celebrating Christmas? Don't give me that "secular holiday" shit, I was under the impression that her family was pretty devout.
>>
>>86795599
>Kate Bishop trying to contain her bisexual lust in the background
>>
>>86795599
But is Storm checking out Gwenpool?
>>
>>86795704
Read the issue and find out, there's actually very little Gwenpool in this comic. Mostly Shulk and Hawkeye+Hawkeye+Deadpool, but Kamala gets a story.
>>
>>86795704
There are multiple stories. A pretty big one is about Kamala wanting to go along with Christmas celebrations because it's the local culture and she doesn't want to miss out on parties and celebrations.
>>
>>86795705
Wouldnt you?
>>
>>86795599
You aren't reading it wrong, Gwen doing that is totally in character for her, she's F'ing nuts about any superhero, regardless of gender, but she also totally reads as lesbian.
And Kamala being all "scandalous!!!!" is totally in character with her crazed fan-fic writing mentality.
Your take on that scene works just fine.

BUT...
It can be read in a more innocent way, these are comicbook characters after all, kids read about them. Rampant sexuality isn't appropriate. Of course that wasn't *intentionally* depicted...
That's the balancing act that Marvel has been doing for decades now with all sorts of characters: plausible deniability.
>>
File: kamala is cute CUTE.png (374KB, 500x705px) Image search: [Google]
kamala is cute CUTE.png
374KB, 500x705px
>>
Why is her skin yellow
Is she a Simpson
>>
>>86795911
Jesus fucking Christ, please kill yourself.
>>
File: 60WkqIf.png (664KB, 880x421px) Image search: [Google]
60WkqIf.png
664KB, 880x421px
She also doesn't like shaving her legs.
>>
>>86795599
No, anon. She's looking at you, the reader.
>>
File: 1471711489610.png (145KB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
1471711489610.png
145KB, 350x300px
>>86795716
That scene contains three confirmed bisexual ladies, one young lady who has exhibited potential for sluttiness with her compulsive 'ship fantasizing, a talking raccoon who's life-partner is a talking tree, an insane bisexual mercenary unkillable killer dressed as Santa, a transsexual (shh, that's still a secret), the ass of a talking Duck who dates human women, and a womanizing man-whore who would soon commit Hulkicide.

If this line-up doesn't signal that Gwen's outing herself as a sex freak, I don't know what would without saying it outright.
Just think about it.
>>
>>86795704
>shit, I was under the impression that her family was pretty devout.

Eh, not especially. The most devout member of her family is her brother, who her father all but literally says in the first damn issue is using religion as an excuse to be a NEET.
>>
>>86796180
"Devout" comes in many different flavors, her family seems to have opted for the "be goody-two-shoes" wholesome moral Uncle Ben life lesson family thing and less of the "Reverend Stryker told us to kill muties" hate-mongering hypocrisy thing.
>>
>>86796134
Wait which one is trans?
>>
>>86796639
( shh, that's just a joke. *wink*wink* )
>>
>"flarking terrans man..."
>>
File: Flarkin009.jpg (66KB, 313x539px) Image search: [Google]
Flarkin009.jpg
66KB, 313x539px
>>86796788
We prefer to be called "Earthlings"
>>
>>86796914
Shut up, mutie, you're not even people.
>>
File: Troll_29013.jpg (57KB, 288x429px) Image search: [Google]
Troll_29013.jpg
57KB, 288x429px
>>86796931
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.