[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

And here I figured that season 3 would finally be good from the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: rebels3-720x405.jpg (42KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
rebels3-720x405.jpg
42KB, 720x405px
And here I figured that season 3 would finally be good from the previews. Ezra is becoming a badass and is falling to the darkside. Stakes will be higher and actual conflicts with consequences will happen. Lol nope not even two episodes in Ezra gives up on the sith holicron and becomes a goody two-shoes again and now back under his faggy masters tutelage again infact I bet Ezra will never shoot first again. Fuck you Filoni and fuck you Disney for getting my hopes up
>>
But has he whited Sabine yet?
>>
File: 2016-09-07-13-56-48-1730769006.jpg (8KB, 208x242px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-07-13-56-48-1730769006.jpg
8KB, 208x242px
>>86794817
>Ezra
>white
Pick one
>>
OP is a faggot.
>>
>>86794797
I hope its just him being non confrontational. imho it would have been too out there if he had just pulled a saber on his friend and said "no Im keeping it, I can stop when I want to"
>>
>>86794797

Lemme guess you play dark side unironically
>>
>>86797684
>doing anything ironically
kill yourself
>>
File: 1443321827597.jpg (117KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1443321827597.jpg
117KB, 900x675px
>>86794797
>thinks you can just take off the Dark Side like it's underwear

It's like you don't even comprehend how the Dark Side operates. Ezra's INFECTED now; once tasted, power is not so easily put aside. Ezra might think he's done with the Dark Side, but the Dark Side is very much not done with Ezra.
>>
File: 1466389890388.gif (994KB, 496x368px) Image search: [Google]
1466389890388.gif
994KB, 496x368px
>copypasta bait
>>
>>86797598
>I hope its just him being non confrontational.
It's this. The first episode ended with him going "oh yeah, I'm not using that yucky Sith holocron again, it's bad, only good ol' Jedi lessons from now on... saaaaaaaay where did you happen to put that holocron?"
>>
>>86798059
And the second starts with him still insisting that the holocron could give them an advantage. He's not being too aggressive about it but he clearly still thinks it's something he should be using.
>>
>>86794797
>Lol nope not even two episodes in Ezra gives up on the sith holicron and becomes a goody two-shoes again
And then the very next episode he works with Maul to combine the Sith and Jedi Holocrons to gain forbidden knowledge. And even when he said he didn't need the Sith Holocron anymore, Ezra never said he would stop using what he'd already learned from it. He just thought he was already strong enough that he didn't need to learn more.
>>
Ezra is ugly as fuck now.
>>
>>86798269
He did that to save his friends and they are gonna give it back to the giant nigger monkey next episode I bet.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.