[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when you were excited /co/? https://www.youtube.com

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

Remember when you were excited /co/?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmeOjFno6Do
>>
>>86792415
And now Dr. Strange is less than a month away and it's moderate hype.
>>
>>86792415
How did the tone of the movie seriously end up SO different? Like this had so much potential. This trailer frustrates me almost as much as the MOS and Watchmen trailers.
>>
File: SunMOS.webm (3MB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
SunMOS.webm
3MB, 1920x800px
>>86793830
>This trailer frustrates me almost as much as the MOS and Watchmen trailers.
But those were both great films.
Just because the MCU is shit, you don't to immediately try to bring DC up to numb your pain.
>>
>>86792415

>we thought it would be a dark psychological man vs machine tale
>it was an RDJ quipfest with a shitty Ultron and Whedon killed best Pietro
>>
>>86793830
>How did the tone of the movie seriously end up SO different?
Probably Ike wanted something similar to Avengers 1 with lots of quips because he thought it would sell better, rather than the darker movie Joss said he had in mind from the time Avengers 1 was released to much, much later in the process.
>>
AOU
CONS
>> Probably too many quips in general. Thor stalling before Vision hit Ultron with the hammer in particular was grating.
>> Ultron is not menacing enough & makes way to many quips, I get they where trying to go for him having the tics of his creator but they took it too far.
>> Beyond wasted a perfectly casted Strucker
>> Thor is probably the most underused main team member. Arguably that is fair because the 1st film was centered around him & Loki.
>> Some of the CGI in the opening seemed sped up & iffy.
PROS
>> Spader is otherwise great at Ultron.
>> Olsen makes for a great Scarlet Witch.
>> ATJ is good as Quicksilver.
>> Seeds of Tony vs Steve are placed very well IMO.
>> Fantastic Hulk vs Hulk Buster fight.
>> Vision is awesome & perfectly casted. Suit looks perfect.
>> Vision's final moments with Ultron is one of the best scenes of the entire MCU.
>> I genuinely really like HulkNat. Their scene at Barton's farm is genuinely emotionally effective, the people claiming Widow is outright balling about her lack of kids are fucking retarded.
>>
>>86793868
kek, and there they fucking go with their console wars again...
>>
>>86794609
But the post you quoted wasn't the one to bring up DC first.
>>
>>86792415
the more I watch this movie, the more I like it
frankly, only thing that bogs me is creation of Vision (where Thor appears out of nowhere) and Vision-with-Mjolnir scene immediately afterwards.
Also I don't like Black Widow taken to castle and rescued like a little princess.
Otherwise it's a good movie. We already had Skynet, Matrix and thousands other movies where machine decides to end life on Earth so Ultron underdevelopement don't bother me so much.
Hulk-BW romance also didn't. It's understandable that people working together with so much stress would build a close relationship and those two fit perfectly because they are alone in life. And at the end this plot got nowhere because Banner was too scared.

And I am hyped for Dr. Strange.
>>
I thought it looked like absolute shit from the first footage shown.
>>
>>86794562
>Thor stalling before Vision hit Ultron with the hammer in particular was grating.
My main problem with it is Thor should be the guy who is seriously going to make a speech like that and finish it, not go "lol I was just stalling bruh". If he would've actually gone through the whole thing and said he would stand and fight as long as he was able I would've been beyond stoked but Whedon threw out a great moment for Thor to make a joke.
>>
>>86796911
sure ya did Nostradamus
>>
>>86798161
Sorry for having the wrong opinion, mr big brother, sir.
>>
Still a good movie
>>
File: 0ae.jpg (31KB, 600x545px) Image search: [Google]
0ae.jpg
31KB, 600x545px
>>86792556
tfw I do
>>
>>86792415
Yes. Yes, I do. I also remember 2013-14 cosmic hype train.
Maybe it's because I don't visit /co/ as much as I did back then, but I don't see this kinda stuff anymore. Did AoU kill the superhero movie pre-release hype? Did BvS? Civil War? Was it the sheer amount of announced movies that made us burned out?
Or is it just me who got tired of it all?
>>
>>86792415
Ultron stole the show. He was my favorite character.
>>
>>86798623
*quips*
>>
File: 1473918370473.png (72KB, 366x263px) Image search: [Google]
1473918370473.png
72KB, 366x263px
>>86792415
>Too many plot threads
>Unrewarding resolutions to them
>Just one big collection of events for the sake of expanding the universe
>Taking beloved characters and turning them to shit
>Villain is a joke
>Meanwhole people insist this film is okay but Spider-Man, X-Men and DC movies are crap despite all of them being equally guilty of this shit

When will it end?
>>
>>86798652
all of the characters have quips. that is not an argument.
>>
>>86798693
Yes it is.
>>
>>86795907
He brought up dc but it was not console waring.
>>
>>86793905
>best Pietro
He's still alive though
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.