[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>normalfags watch something with even the slightest amount

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: mad.jpg (33KB, 610x457px) Image search: [Google]
mad.jpg
33KB, 610x457px
>normalfags watch something with even the slightest amount of creativity or imagination
>"haha whoa they must have been on so much drugs when they made this xD".
>>
>>86788762
I didn't like this thread when you made it yesterday anon

its still not good
sorry you didn't get 50+ replies, but stop spamming
>>
Seen this thread before must be the work of an enemy stand trapping me in some kind of.......TIME BUBBLE...oh wait a second someone is at the door *opens the door silently* h-hello?

Hi iam hitler....Adolf h. Christ Hitler and iam here to exterminate a little problem of yours you see jews have been doing secret experiments under the laim trying to ressurect the holy goddess Elixrial Ga'ath and i would like to check your house for some jews

Sorry pal i went shopping yesterday and the juice was not half off as it was usually tough your beard looks very nice sir!

Thanks i like to keep it in check....well goodbye uh..mister?

Joestar...my name is Joestar
>>
>>86789974
T-thanks...well off i go! *hitler grabs a gun and points it violantly at bojack joestar sama

*joestars stand holds the bullet*

Hehe did you really think this was going to-

*hitler stands behind him*
GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS
*3 bajillion punches attack bojack*
>>
>>86789974
haha whoa you must have been on so much drugs when you wrote this xD
>>
>>86790087
*bojack flips trough the streets injured*
HNNG...i didnt expect you to be so strong mister hitler....so you are a stand user too i say...good..

*hitler fires a gas attack with his stand [FLÜCHTLINGSHEIM]*
*A BZZZ sound*

Joestar...i knew you worked together with the jews but now seeing that you have a stand gives me even more reasons to kill an insect like you!!!
*hitler drops 50 punchkicks at bojack*

*joestar holds them*
Huh...was that all? Big let down from your first attack
*yare yare daze*
>>
File: blue stop signs.png (96KB, 482x395px) Image search: [Google]
blue stop signs.png
96KB, 482x395px
>>86789974
>>86790087
>>86790203
>>
>>86790203
*bojack uses his final stand power in order to defeat hitler*
This.....will be the one they rememba me fo....KA MEEE HAAA meeee HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAÄAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZAAAA

*giant storm brewing*
*ash from pokemon and sonic the hedgehog both eating chillidogs

W-wait a sec sonic did you hear that? Seems like bojack joestar sama used his secret stand power technique to attack hitler....you think we should help?

Sonic: nah this gay

K then you stupid nigger i use my stand [DRYING PAN] to help him!
>>
>when you laugh at your own jokes
this thread is embarrassing
>>
>>86790347
*ash teleports to the fighting scene* BOJACK JOESTAR SAMA ARE YOU OK?

*Hitler holds bojacks ripped off heart in his hand* well seems like the little kitten had a son too!

*ash curlying down in fear*
n-no... NO NO NO NO

*hitler punching ash him multiple times in the guts*
YES YES YES YES

*Ash flying 50 feet away cuz of those punches* i reddirected his secret stand attack to him thats MY secret technique its how i also killed those 6 million jews...well 6 million and one....and counting *hitler steps on ashes teared up face*
Sonic : aint ya forgetting someone?
>>
>>86790573
S-Sonic!! GTFO HE IS TOO FRICKING POWERFULL!

Sonic: i can handle it u cannot gas someone who is too fast...Now...playtimes over *sonic turns into werehog* your evil fifth reich will end here hitler..

Oh you think so you little pest? *hitler throws a gas attack at sonic*

*sonic stands behind hitler*
*dont lose your way from kill la kill starts playing*
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.