[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, like, what if there was an akumatized villain & they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Adrien and Marinette.jpg (90KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Adrien and Marinette.jpg
90KB, 1920x1080px
So, like, what if there was an akumatized villain & they just didn't show up?
>>
>>86786870
The akumatized villain would begin infecting other people and multiplying.
>>
>>86786910
How would the akuma be able to do that if it is still inhabiting the accessory?
>>
>>86786870
Adrien has a big penis.
>>
File: JulekaCouffaine.png (174KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
JulekaCouffaine.png
174KB, 500x391px
>>86786870
Juleka is cute.
>>
>>86787147
Are she and Rose supposed to be a couple? They sure seem overly close.
>>
>>86786870

I guess it depends on the person that got Akumatized. Most of them want revenge on at least one person, so bad news for THAT guy, but unless they go full Robocop or whathaveyou they're usually not a great threat to the city overall.

Though Killer Moth seems to give people the treatment with the sole purpose of luring Ladybug and Chat into a fight. Ironically, I suppose if they stopped showing up, he'd stop trying, ending the problem permanently.
>>
>>86787679
Hawkmoth's obsessed with ABSOLUTE POWER that results from combining Tikki and Plagg's Miraculous so maybe he'd try to create villains that can track down the jewlery.
>>
>>86786870
>Damn is that going to fit.
>Starting to have second thoughts.
>>
>>86787147
I want to kiss her.
>>
>>86786870
Hawkmoth would be very confused. Eventually, he would realize they weren't showing up and then take away the Akuma's powers. He would then either try again and hope that the previous incident was a fluke, or come up with a new strategy to try and actively hunt down the two Miraculous he's looking for. What that would look like is anyone's guess. Honestly, Gabriel isn't half the planner he needs to be for his particular power set.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.