[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I somehow forgot about this show. I am not going to lie, I actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

I somehow forgot about this show. I am not going to lie, I actually did like this show. It was much better than Fanboy and Chum Chum. It's kinda sad that no one remembers this show. I remember the women trying to expose the fact that the animals talk to the world.

If you remember the show, than that is unbelievable, since I don't think it was that popular.
>>
>>86784594
>It was much better than Fanboy and Chum Chum.

What wasn't?
>>
I remember one day using my parents computer and finding out my mom read stories about it on FF.net.
Thanks for reminding me.
>>
>>86784811
... you need to tell us more
>>
>>86784877
Honestly I can't remember much, this was a long time ago.
I didn't even go into the stories to see what they were about, I just looked at the browser history and was curious to what she was reading on FF.net since I never imagined her ever using the website.
Honestly I guess it's not even a big deal, they could have been perfectly innocent. Unlike the time I found my older sisters stash of bestiality.
>>
I thought this show was pretty underrated when it came out.
>>
>>86784924
... go on....
>>
File: image.jpg (976KB, 1024x1773px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
976KB, 1024x1773px
>>
>>86785102
I know for a fact that someone in the world would masturbate to this.
>>
This show never made sense to me. It was like two alternate universes.

The movie ended with Otis having a child with the yellowish cow and having a son naming him Ben.

But in the TV show that didn't happen. In fact I think he was oblivious to her liking him. This show could of picked up where the movie left off and been about Otis trying to juggle his life between clowning around the barnyard and being a new dad trying to match his dad, but it didn't.

The episodes; the ones I saw, were okay.
>>
File: 1475525621435.png (280KB, 484x750px) Image search: [Google]
1475525621435.png
280KB, 484x750px
>>86784594
that is one scary ugly art style
>>
>>86784594
Didn't they get away with saying faggot?
>>
>>86784594
I fucking loved Barnyard. Me and my dad would fucking lose it. Hilarious shit.
>>
>>86784594
i remember it and i loved it.

but even back then i found it weird that otis had udders.
>>
It was a more hit or miss Amazing World of Gumball or Chowder. Around the second season the show got increasingly more self aware, meta and surreal. Nothing of the show was memorable but I don't remember hating it either.

I can only recommend it if you got nothing better to watch on the weekend and want to watch an obscure part of Nickelodeon history.
>>
>>86784594
Remember how Otis got fucking fisted by the nurse in one ep and he screamed at the top of his lungs? Then they showed him after shaking like "C-c-cold.... s-s-so c-cold!"
>>
The movie itself was loads better than the show. I thought it could easily be turned into a more adult-oriented film using real people instead of farm animals.

Though I always wondered... where did Miles go after the movie, where did lady-cow go, and where did the southern chick come from?
>>
>>86784594
Suddenly remembered this because my girlfriend just brought it up when we were discussing Nickelodeon a while ago.
>>
>>86784594
Not a lot of shows have sassy black cows.I liked Wayside and Kappa Mikey too
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.