[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Comix4Free is over down. What is the best site for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1475783120573.png (149KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1475783120573.png
149KB, 400x400px
The Comix4Free is over down.
What is the best site for downloading comics?
>>
torrents
>>
Comixology.
>>
32pag.es

Of course you've got to get invited. Over the last year and a half I've invited like 14 people, and only two of them have actually stayed around long enough. Those two did send out at least seven invites between them that I know of, and the other people I invited all got disabled because they didn't seed any of their downloads and just leeched.
>>
libgen
>>
>>86766369 and 32pages
>>
>>86784550
There are also open applications on the 1st of each month.

I don't know how hard it is for them to accept your application though.
>>
>>86784664
No idea, I was with them all the way back when they were CBT so all I know is the invites.
>>
internet
>>
readcomiconline.to
>>
>>86784468
google
>>
mycomicpost
avxhome
>>
>>86784550
>32pag.es
How i gain the invitation?
>>
What's a good place to get some of those huge omnibus books, like silver age Flash? Lots of them aren't even on comixology.

I actually own physical copies of a ton of these, but I want to grab high quality panels for dank memes.
>>
>>86785449
There were the More Than Complete DC torrents on kat. I think some of them are on thepiratebay, but I vaguely remember them not having any seeds. Has any other site stepped up to take kat's place?
>>
>It has been a good run, but after this month we will be closing our doors. Site costs have increased and I do not have the time to maintain. Thanks to all for your years of support and cheers! - ComixFreak
This is your fault, /co/.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.