[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So the joke is that he's severely autistic? Is that really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: Onion_Friend_Onion_Being_Gross.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Onion_Friend_Onion_Being_Gross.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
So the joke is that he's severely autistic? Is that really supposed to be funny?
>>
>>86780766
It is funny. Calm the fuck down.
>>
>>86780766
Mental disorders aren't funny.
>>
>>86780766
The joke is that he's pink diamond
>>
>>86780766
Onion is based, not autistic anon. Steven is too much of a new age pussy to understand
>>
>>86780766
The joke is that he's strange.
>>
>>86780766
The joke is that he's an evil mastermind, in spite of his autism.
>>
>>86780766
Why do you people think every character ever is autistic? You've been on this site too much if that's the lens that you view every single thing with.
>>
>>86781224
To be fair, Onion and his friends do show signs of legit autism, not just 4chan bullshit.
>>
>>86781275
Autists DO eat tho and tend to have ears. Also those kids have too much eye contact and not enough stimming.
>>
>>86780766
Stop making fun of Steven. He's not THAT autistic.
>>
>>86780766
Well it works for the big bang theory.
>>
>>86781383
>stimming

you mean fucking fidgeting jesus christ everything needs a name and a medical qualifier now.
>>
>>86781549
Stimming isn't just fidgeting, homeslice.
>>
>>86780789
Of course they're not funny to you auti; but if you had social skills you'd realize they are and your life is a joke.
>>
>>86780766
HACK CREATOR
>HACK CREATOR
HACK CREATOR
>HACK CREATOR
HACK CREATOR
>HACK CREATOR
>>
>>86782039
What does that have to do with social skills? You're really forcing this.
>>
>>86782088
> autist proving they don't understand basic social skills
>>
>>86780789
So are you implying Forest Gump is not funny?
If you are I think you need to post somewhere else /trash/
>>
>>86780766
quiet little kids are weird, and kinda creepy to people who aren't around kids
thats kind of the joke, but they decide to over parodize this
>>
The joke is that this show pretends to have a story and that no episode is filler.
>>
>>86782315

Forrest Gump is a fucking sad film (and book)
>>
>>86780766

im convinced the internet cant tell the difference betwen seriously autistic, low level autism and aspergers.

IF onion had one, it would be high functioning aspergers, not autism
>>
Onion was cool until the show inevitably made him a crying faggot
>>
>>86782615
Only a sperg would care about that distinction
>>
>>86782656
Or doctors

or ya know everybody. One is cant leave by themselves helpess retarded, and the otherwise can get a job, vote and successfully hold down a relationship long enough to have offspring.
>>
>>86782696
Onion is a cartoon character you fucking autist
>>
>>86782710
who left you by yourself?
>>
>>86782720
everyone
>>
>>86781948
>Stimming isn't just fidgeting, homeslice.

what is the difference anon?
>>
>>86780766

> It's a typical "weird character" joke
> anon begins freaking out about "OMG ARE THEY MAKING FUN OF AUTISM?!" to try to justify their pre-determined hateboner for the show

you went full retard.
>>
>>86783473
>you went full retard.

Autism is just a form of mental retardation, anon.
>>
>>86783420
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WexCWZPJE6A
>>
>>86784422
It really really really REALLY isn't.
>>
>>86784587
>It really really really REALLY isn't.

Ever met a low-functioning autist?

It really, really, really IS.
>>
>>86784607
Buuut it's not
>>
>>86784577
>10 minute video
>hi my name is amythst

okay I'm not watching that. tl;dr?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.