[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>They STILL have not announced the creative team for Super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: Super-Sons-1.jpg (589KB, 987x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Super-Sons-1.jpg
589KB, 987x1500px
>They STILL have not announced the creative team for Super Sons

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>86780433
wait for NYCC to actually start

So far, only the Diamond panel happened
>>
>>86780433
Hey Damianfag how's your day been?
>>
>>86780463
They announced the creative team for Batwoman at the Diamond preview, I have absolutely no idea why they continue to hold off on this.

>>86780467
Not Damifag, this is beyond absurd at this point though.
>>
>>86780433
>Threads of this book will have both Dami Fag and Shirtless Jon Fag
I hope they somehow make each other stop posting
>>
Just be glad that they remembered the book.
I guess they wanted the two to meet before actually putting the book on stands.

When's "Direct Currents" again?
>>
>>86780521
November
>>
>>86780509
On the contrary. They'll just take it to /soc/.

>>86780527
Thanks, Daddy-O.
>>
>>86780433
Isn't it Tomasi and Jimenez?
>>
>>86780541
>Tomasi
What again? He's been writing him since 2011, even Lobdell took a break for awhile.
>>
>>86780433
this book is shotabait and I'm hype
>>
>>86780433
>do you take nap times?
>you will
>>
>>86780585
Or "King" or "Duke" or "Jason". Lets face it there are probably others
>>
>>86780590
Jon is about 90% of the shota though, Damian's just an angsty midget version of Batman.

But considering Damian works better when paired up with someone that could smack his bitch ass up if he gets cocky, I'm hyped.

Jon would powerbottom only because Damian wouldn't shut up if he doesn't get to top.
>>
>>86780585
He'll probably get mad if you mention Steph too.
>>
>>86780433
as if the pedophiles and the kids that care about this book give a fuck about the writing
>>
>>86780433
I want Gleason as the writer, I'd love if he was also the artist, but he is already busy with Superman
>>
>>86780433
DC said they'd have the solicit and preview in the rebooted free Direct Currents catalog out at the end of November.

http://www.dccomics.com/comics/direct-currents-2016/direct-currents-1

>Direct Currents is the new, FREE quarterly magazine that brings you into the world of DC with exclusive sneak peeks of every title—starting with the top-secret Justice League/Suicide Squad crossover event coming in December! Plus: Get a first look at the all-new SUPER SONS series starring the offspring of Superman and Batman, and new info on the second wave of Rebirth titles!
>>
>>86780657
Not him, But it's kinda the writing I want.
A prickly midget with a chip on his shoulder and social problems with father issues that has a soft spot for animals and an honest to god boy scout raised by another boy scout who lives on a farm of animals and their interactions.
>>
Damian x Jon WHEN? Pander to my dick already, DC.
>>
>>86780433
Looks like ramos on art? Fucking gross.
>>
>>86780433
This is really getting weird.

>>86780671
That would be awesome. His RSOB was the shit. But yeah, I guess he's too busy, which is too bad, he needs to write more Damian!
>>
>>86780433
I thought superboy couldn't fly.
>>
>>86780853
>wanting to see two underage fictional boys dick each other is now pedophilia
Thanks Britain
>>
>>86781234
Muhammad pls go back to your Sharia zone.
>>
>>86780746
Are you blind or retarded?
>>
>>86780478
They didn't actually, it was a press release sent out after the announcement at the panel.
>>
>>86780433
>Literally a mustache twirling villian
>>
>>86780888
Ficking hell, man...
>>
And we already know it will better and more kid friendly then Champions
>>
>>86781801
The fans of this won't be more kid friendly though
>>
>>86781830
What are you talking about? Fans of it love children.
>>
http://www.newsarama.com/31375-dc-s-super-sons-ongoing-dovetails-into-rebirth-wave-2.html

Super-Sons confirmed for February 2017.
>>
>>86782119
Nigga did you even read op? That's literally what the thread is about
>>
>>86782143
Oh, creative team.
My bad; I thought it was just about Super-Sons being solicited in general.
>>
>>86780509
Shirtless Jon fag?
>>
So who is the top.
>>
>>86782259

>not knowing Damian is a power bottom

>in year our lord 2016
>>
>>86780433
At this rate the Death's Head on going will happen sooner.
>>
I don't like it that Damian is in Teen Titans already so he will probably learn the importance of friendship from them and not Jon.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.