[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alopex is a cheated character. She had an interesting introduction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1399504684767.jpg (213KB, 830x756px) Image search: [Google]
1399504684767.jpg
213KB, 830x756px
Alopex is a cheated character. She had an interesting introduction and could have been a good villain for the Foot but that didn't last. Then she spent a while puppy dogging with Raph and that was kinda rough to watch until she got into her own team with Angel and Harold, but before anything could be done with that she gets possessed then fucks off again.

She's been on all sides of the conflict and done almost nothing. Meanwhile with Old Hob they took a character with one of the worst introductions meanwhile, and made him the best original TMNT character in years.

What happened?
>>
>>86776186
hopefully, with this situation with Kitsune, Alopex will be able to find her true place.

Granted, I could also see her choosing no one , and just stay alone
>>
Dem legs though.

She can scissor me anytime.
>>
>>86776507
Go away, Outrageous.
>>
>>86776574

But but she's so fluffy
>>
>>86776186

She's a poor man's Ninjara. a REALLY poor man's Ninjara.
>>
Shes fine. Theres obviously more to come with kitsune and raph.

I stopped at 50.. Cant wait for 75 to drop and just binge the fuck out of it
>>
No storytime for TMNT Universe 2? You disappointed me /co/.
>>
File: 1467433323567.png (73KB, 421x248px) Image search: [Google]
1467433323567.png
73KB, 421x248px
AWOO!
>>
If Campbell never drew her then no one would care.
>>
>>86777572
That's a smart way to do it with the way it's been paced.

>>86778683
I liked her in her introduction issue. They did a smart bait and switch with her and Raph. Then they undid the bait and switch and made her exactly like my very initial impression of her.
>>
>>86777496
You're not me!
>>
>>86778150
The first issue was such a letdown, I kinda forgot about it.
>>
>>86779821
I'm not expecting much from the initial arc. When issue 5 rolls around and it moves the focus to other characters that's when I expect it'll be good.
>>
>>86779845
It's just what, three different stories in that first issue and it was ALL TURTLES. Like not even a one page gag thing with the Mutanimals.
Also Leo was awfully murdery in his solo story.
>>
>>86779865
Yeah, pretty much. It's so far a Turtles story with Baxter being prominent.

Issue 5 starts a 4 issue arc with Old Hob though, so again, I expect this to just be a warm up arc for the ongoing.
>>
>>86778150
I'll do it when I get home this afternoon if no one else does.
>>
>>86779898
Oh dang, didn't know that.
Will add it to my pull list then.
>>
>>86779821
You're gay that's why.
>>
>>86780128
I can't say you're wrong.
>>
File: IDW Mikey.jpg (1MB, 1836x1382px) Image search: [Google]
IDW Mikey.jpg
1MB, 1836x1382px
IDW has also done a good job of taking the turtle who's usually my least favorite and making him my favorite in the IDW version.
>>
>>86780654
They gave him the cute childishness of the Nick cartoon, gave him unwavering morals, and held off on the stupid/obnoxious behaviors of other incarnations.
>>
>>86779908
Please do.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.