[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain to me how the fuck this became so popular?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: RWBY.png (594KB, 611x705px) Image search: [Google]
RWBY.png
594KB, 611x705px
Can someone explain to me how the fuck this became so popular? I remember watching the first few episodes when it came out and it was filled with sloppy animation and horrible voice acting. Did the quality have a massive upswing or something?
>>
>>86773735
waifus
>>
File: Yes.jpg (19KB, 188x187px) Image search: [Google]
Yes.jpg
19KB, 188x187px
>>86773735
>Did the quality have a massive upswing or something?
>>
>>86773735
The fucking creator died and he was the one responsible for 80% of the work on the first and second seasons.
Shit tends to get a lot better when you put competent people in charge for once.
also waifufags can fuck right off
>>
>>86773735
Like many other strangely popular things, it appeals to a certain type of person that has a large presence on the Internet.
>>
>>86773735

because the animation sorry monty looks to be better judging but the preview for volume 4
>>
>>86773840
Autistic weebs?
>>
>>86773881
Yes
>>
>>86773786
>>86773840
But doesn't it just do the exact same shit dozens of animes do? I'm honestly confused what makes it special.
>>
File: 6268027067587892138.jpg (74KB, 630x891px) Image search: [Google]
6268027067587892138.jpg
74KB, 630x891px
>>86773832

Actually, Season 3 is shit tier. Pic related.
>>
>>86774139
>They killed my waifu ergo it's shit.
>>
>>86773881
and the rabidly loyal RT fanbase. I think some of the crazier ones have finally left Ray alone on Twitch, after a year it's clear he's not going back
>>
>>86773900
Because it's an animu made in AMERICA by the same company that makes other things autists love: Red Vs. Blue, Minecraft Let's Plays, et al.
>>
>>86773735
>how the fuck this became so popular?
Marketing and Producer backing. Now that the creator's dead the license holders have been free to whore it out as much as possible no matter how much the overall quality has dipped since then.
>>
>>86774195
>Now that the creator's dead the license holders have been free
Also Monty died before Matt sold the company
>>
>>86774139
See the spoiler in my post.
Your waifu is dead, she was going to be dead from the very beginning, fucking deal with it.
Pyrrhafags are the fucking worst.
>>
>>86774214
Just because Miyamoto isn't actually involved with developing most mario and zelda games don't mean he can't put his two cents forward on them. When you're in business you don't make your move until all prying eyes are removed, whether those eyes actually have the legal power to oppose. Same reason why Kroc didn't trademark the McDonald's name until after the founding brothers were well out of the picture.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.