[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what are the rules for half-Kryptonians? Will he only be half

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: Jon.jpg (115KB, 1280x835px) Image search: [Google]
Jon.jpg
115KB, 1280x835px
So what are the rules for half-Kryptonians? Will he only be half as powerful as Superman, or does it follow Saiyan logic where he'll be just as strong if not stronger? Will Jon's kids have powers?
>>
>>86759164
going by the original Super Sons, there is no real difference between pureblood and half Kryptonians
>>
>>86759164
Well that laser blast that fried his cat seemed pretty damn powerful. His powers are very inconsistent but when they spike he seems to be almost as powerful as his dad even though he's a kid.
>>
>>86759198
That was Lois' cat.
>>
>>86759164

He's going to turn into Gohan. Start to become awesome and turn into a giant fucking disappointment. With a cute wife though.

Then, in seven months, he's going to go the way of all other superboys not named Clark: to the in-between place to never be mentioned again.
>>
>>86759164
>r does it follow Saiyan logic

The logic behind that was that Saiyans were stoic and their power shifts came from their emotions, and humans have stronger emotions so it was easier for them to increase their base power, yet, they were not stronger in the long run, they just advance faster,

>>86759164
Less power, just like Kon El, but the difference will be that he grew up with a guide, something neither Clark, Suppagrill or Kon had. Se he will master his powers faster.
>>
>>86759164
I'd assume less powerful since humans can't turn the sun's radiation into power
>>
File: Vegeta.png (311KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Vegeta.png
311KB, 640x480px
>>86759277
>The logic behind that was that Saiyans were stoic

Yeah, they're goddamn monks
>>
>>86759164
Kryptonian superpowers get weaker and less complete as the blood gets deleted.
>>
File: best guy up.jpg (51KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
best guy up.jpg
51KB, 300x300px
>>86759164
A true question is:

Will he last? I have been reading him, and he is a pretty solid adition for the cast of Superman, Superdad really damn work, and this nigga is well written.

He is the childish innocence among gods and heroes, with a big legacy to work on. In a way you have all those stories of Superman as a child, WHILE also having the opportunity to work on Clark as a relatable father figure.

Will he be able to pull it like Damian, and be allowed to EXIST? Will he start to show up on tv shows and movies like Damian has been? Will he be a definitive adition?

I hope so.
>>
>>86759164
Can't wait for him to start dating Damian.
>>
>>86759230
I don't believe in a pet belonging to a single person in a family. It's the family's cat.
>>
>>86759868
I hope not because Chris was way better
>>
>>86759976
This
>>
>>86759976
>>86759991
He is not coming back anons, you will have to deal with new superson.
>>
>>86760065
I'll never deal with it. It's just not right.

Why can't we have both? They could have cute brother adventures.
>>
okay i am seriously behind. when did superman have a kid in the original timeline or whatever
>>
>>86760098
It's not happening, okay? Reboot abortion happened, the fetus is now stuck in the source wall. It's done until Jon gets fridged.

I'm sorry, but if we have to endure Damian the little shithead then you get no Chris.
>>
Lois became pregnant right before or during their being trapped in Brainiacs bubbles between worlds.
>>
>>86759230
He killed a cat?? I already dislike him more than Damian.
>>
>>86759919
Everybody in the family belonged to the cat. In a clowder, every cat belongs to every cat, and since cats see humans as bigger, clumsier cats...
>>
>>86760578
It was an acident while he was trying to save it from an eagle or something. Heat vision exploded the fuck out of everyone. I may be wrong tho.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (149KB, 1837x667px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
149KB, 1837x667px
Byrne suggested that mixed-blood Kryptonians did indeed suffer power level dilution.

Now Byrne also has this version of Supes operating at silver age power levels so a quarter-god is still pretty potent. Maybe he wouldn't have used the same rules when it came to his '86 revamp.
>>
>>86761573
That definitely makes the most sense, and coincides with the fluctuating power levels we've seen from Tomasi so far, but there is 0 guarantee that future writers will stick to continuity.
>>
>>86759183
Yeah but in the original Super Sons, Superman was infinitely strong and infinitely fast and so on and half of infinity is infinity so that makes sense.

As a side note: It really bugs my bollocks when Human+Supernatural being always equals "Half as strong" but Supernatural being+Supernatural being always equals ALL YOUR POWERS COMBINED
>>
They should really make an animated adaptation of the first Superman arc, just like they did with Son of Batman.
>>
>>86759277
I thought Gohan was just an example of hybrid vigor.
>>
>>86762799
Good lord, was he EVER. I bet if Goku and Vegeta had time, they could knock him back into shape in under 6 months.
>>
>>86759277
>The logic behind that was that Saiyans were stoic and their power shifts came from their emotions, and humans have stronger emotions so it was easier for them to increase their base power, yet, they were not stronger in the long run, they just advance faster,

Source:
your ass
>>
>>86759164
he is probably going to be like Conner and lack some powers but compensate with more proficiency in others.
>>
>>86759164

And then it's revealed Waller replaced Lois's DNA with Bruce's.
>>
>>86761573
Generations is Elseworlds though.
>>
File: vegeta-s-wrath-o-s.gif (37KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
vegeta-s-wrath-o-s.gif
37KB, 320x240px
>>86759536
Truly a serene state of mind
>>
>>86765234

And then it turned out that Vegeta could only turn ssj when he stopped caring about his pride and rivalry with Goku. Then he cheated to get to ssj2 and completely skipped ssj3.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.