[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will they finally wise up and make it an 8 or 10 episode show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
Will they finally wise up and make it an 8 or 10 episode show? Every single Marvel Netflix show has become extremely padded and slow near the last few episodes because the storylines just aren't big enough for 13 episodes.
>>
>>86754749
Not happening.
How much you want to bet it wold still feel padded as fuck anyway? It's not like shows that aren't adaptations don't feel slow.
>>
>>86754749
>Will they finally wise up and make it an 8 or 10 episode show? Every single Marvel Netflix show has become extremely padded and slow near the last few episodes because the storylines just aren't big enough for 13 episodes.

It's almost as if they should just make movies instead.
>>
>>86755181
Nah, 9/10 times the movies are too short to flesh out characters
>>
>>86754749
They can't justify overcharging Netflix more than 10 to 13 million dollars each episode if they do an 8 episode season like they can with a 13 episode one.

That way Ike the Kike can deviate more shekels into his pocket.
>>
The stupid thing is they release all episodes at once, they don't need to have a serie that goes on for weeks and months like on tv. With 8/10 episodes and the same budget, they could do things better, take their time to shoot.
Nobody asks them to do 13 episode of everythings.
>>
>>86755303
I mean, they are good. But they are good DESPITE being an overpriced scam.
>>
>>86755312
TV shows usually work with a per-episode budget, lower number of episode would mean lower budget.
>>
>>86754749
maybe they should just make the plots and story better and reduce the filler time then?
>>
Man I feel bad for everyone working on this show. The controversy plus the need for better choreography and the chance of fatigue from being the last show before defenders must be putting a lot of pressure on them.
>>
>>86755536
Why not just hire whoever is in charge of Daredevil's choreography?
>>
>>86755714
>>86755536
The Marco Polo coreographer is doing IF coreography
>>
>>86755714
get sakamoto who goes kamen rider films

or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Qt3EZ19s_Y

It just better be wuxia as fuck
>>
>>86755738
You mean that show that I've heard nothing but terrible things about?
>>
>>86755777
this show any good? it looks craaaayzeh
>>
>>86755793
Yeah that show that's just the biggest bore despite being about Marco Polo in Kublai Khan's court and having like a hundred naked asian ladies in half the episodes? that's Marco Polo
>>
>>86755868
Are the fights at least any good?
>>
>>86755818
It's a fun show.

season 2 next year so hyped
>>
As long as the fights are good then I can survive through poor pacing. The 2nd half of season 2 DD, Luke and Jessica had some poor fights that made the other bad stuff stand out
>>
>>86754749
No it's too late at this point. Every other season has been 13 episodes so retards will complain if there's less than that even if it's better for pacing. You'd be better off hoping that the writers stop writing only ten episodes worth of material.
>>
Defenders has been long confirmed to only be an 8-episode event, so that will really work in their favor
>>
>>86755889
The fight are, at least, pretty good
>>
I like how the shows have their slower episodes. Gives the story time to breathe and set up the next exciting moment.
>>
>>86754749
I think this place grossly overcomplains about Daredevil S1.

The whole season was strong, its just the last two eps weren't as strong.

I'm right there with you when it comes to Cage and Jones though. Jones in particular had enough plot for 5 episodes.
>>
>>86755777
If they were half as good as his JOKAH fights in A to Z I'd jizz buckets for days
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.