[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gotg has the most onscreen deaths of any film. By a lot. h

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1800.jpg (40KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
1800.jpg
40KB, 620x372px
Gotg has the most onscreen deaths of any film.

By a lot.

https://amp.theguardian.com/film/2016/oct/04/guardians-of-the-galaxy-deadliest-film-83871-deaths-jrr-tolkien
>>
>>86754030
What about when the Death Star blew up a whole planet?
>>
>>86754434
Or Starkiller Base blowing up five planets.
>>
There were not 80,000 ships that confronted Ronan's ship. I find that hard to believe.

Also, if the Nova Corps lost 80,000 ships in that one attack, how is it safe leaving the infinity gem with them?
>>
>>86754468
80,000 is a statistic.
>>
>>86754468
the Nova empire holds a thousand worlds they can replace those ships and get more recruits then build up the Corps bigger then before the attack.
>>
>>86754030
If they truely want that record they should do Annihilation. That is billions and billions of deaths
>>
>>86755091
No earthlings/humans?
Alien lives dont matter.
>>
>>86755091
But the thing is, if world's blowing up that happen in Star Wars don't account for billions, why is GOTG any different?
>>
>>86754030
I thought Man of Steel had the most death and destruction.

Why is Guardians allowed to get away with it?
>>
>>86755125
I'm not saying star wars didn't kill a lot of people in it, just saying annihilation killed an entire empire and then some. the skrulls had basically nothing left, the Kree lost most of their territory and don't remember what happened to the shi'ar. Did they get off scott free?
>>
>>86755831
cause the guardians are a bunch of jerks

star-lord's origin has him killing a bunch of astronauts to steal his way into the spotlight and is beloved by like 7 people on this board including me

I'm not saying it's fair and we don't have to like it but there is a much greater amount of superman fans who hold him to a much higher standard
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.