[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This show is awesome. They should also make a series about Clark

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (16KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
16KB, 512x288px
This show is awesome. They should also make a series about Clark Kent before he became Superman
>>
>>86750118
>Clark Kent before he became Superman
Genuis. I'd watch 10 seasons of that shit my man.
>>
>>86750182
I believe there's a comic that explores that exact idea. American Alien by Max Landis. I liked it a lot.
>>
>>86750118
They should honestly get that one guy from Cheaper By The Dozen, Tom Welling, to he Clark desu
>>
>>86750118
There should be a series on teenage Clark, I agree.

Just how he got in terms with his powers... with some young superheroes-to-be.

Let's also explore past relationships of Clark before Lois Lane.

What do you say guys? I'd want it to be called "Smallvile" or something. Pls make this happen
>>
>>86751353
How about this
Why don't we make Krypton series
>>
>>86751601
Why don't we make a Superboy and Legion of Super Heroes show?
>>
>>86751712

LoSH would probably make decent live-action movies, but i can't see a tv budget doing it justice since a lot of characters would basically require extensive CGI
>>
>>86751712
Meh sounds boring. Let's just make a Justice League cartoon based on the tone and artstyle of BTAS and Superman the Animated Series! I loved those two shows.
>>
I love how the city of Gotham looks in this show.
>>
>>86752119
> same helicopter shots
> same 8 locations
really?
>>
LET YOUR WARM HANDS BREAK RIGHT THROUGH
>>
File: batgirl face.jpg (34KB, 490x223px) Image search: [Google]
batgirl face.jpg
34KB, 490x223px
>>86750118
>>
>>86750118
Yes, but must adhere strictly to the No Tights, No Flights philosophy. Only one distant, out of focus shot for you pitiful, unworthy fuckers at the end. You'll get a red leather disaster for a good part of a season though. Be thankful.
>>
>>86752650
best babs' face. what comic is this?
>>
File: 9d1e49f0a083eecfd9-1.jpg (230KB, 1024x1599px) Image search: [Google]
9d1e49f0a083eecfd9-1.jpg
230KB, 1024x1599px
>>86752935
Batman Confidential #18. Barbara infiltrated some nudist club to track down Catwoman.
>>
>>86753061
thank you anon
>>
>>86752215
I'll bite but the city of Gotham actually feels like Gotham and not Chicago, New York, or Pittsburgh. The citizens look like they came out of a 40's noir or a sleazy 80's punk club. The cops drive 70's cop cars while talking on 00's flip phones. Gotham on the show actually feels and looks alive.
>>
>>86750118
Smallville? Didn't that show already exist?
>>
>>86754312
This is a big deal, also the cinematography in the show is great.
>>
I want teenage Clark to show up in the last episode and team up with Bruce.
>>
>>86751601

A show in Krypton showing the adventures of Nightwing and Flamebird.
>>
>>86754433
That's the joke anon
>>
>>86752119
>>86755147
>>86754312

They took a page from "B:TAS" which deliberately featured anachronisms.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.