[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/co/ hates it when Marvel forces Captain Marvel down everyone's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (695KB, 1410x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
695KB, 1410x1080px
>/co/ hates it when Marvel forces Captain Marvel down everyone's throats
>/co/ loves it when DC forces Killer Frost down everyone's throats

Defend this hypocrisy.
>>
What's wrong with Killer Frost? Also it's not like she has her own ongoing
>>
Carol's a bitch
>>
>>86742116
As always is okay when DC does it.

also Killer frost isnt becoming DC wonder woman, Marvel has better female leads they could push.
>>
File: Go Home, Carol.jpg (235KB, 600x986px) Image search: [Google]
Go Home, Carol.jpg
235KB, 600x986px
>>86742116
>/co/ hates Carol
>/co/ likes Killer Frost
Is this a good enough explanation?
>>
>>86742237
>shithuman filth got hurt
I fail to see the problem here.
>>
>>86742237
No, lockjaw is one of the good inhumans along with Kamala, Blackbolt and Karnak
>>
>>86742237
It just came to me /co/ likes high cut costumes. That's why captain marvel is shit but ms. marvel was good
>>
>>86742116
/co/ loves Carol now, keep up
>>
>>86742243
>Dc has become patrician as fuck
>muh anti SJW

I fail to see what you mean
>>
>>86742116
Killer Frost is at least a good character. unlike Captain Marvel.
>>
>>86742116

/co/ hates Marvel
/co/'s always hated Marvel
>>
>>86742116
When was the last time DC tried to push Killer Frost as their new Wonder Woman
>>
>>86742116
Except the current DC event isn't Killer Frost vs. Batman.
And she isn't commanding ARGUS, nor leads the Suicide Squad or ends up being presented as the best antihero ever.
>>
>>86742116
>DC forces Killer Frost down everyone's throats

Since when? Appearing in JLA and a TV show is enough for "forcing down everyone's throats"?

Also "forcing down everyone's throats" is a stupid fucking phrase that amounts to "I don't like it when a company attempts to make a character I don't like popular"
>>
>>86742116
Who the fuck forces Killer Frost? She wasn't that prominent in recent years, unlike Captain Marvel.

OP is just another retard that loves to bait, just like 99% of this board.
>>
>>86742280
It's also part of why people like raven
>>
>>86742116
Pushing her as cool and pushing her as important are two different things
>>
>>86742116
They've been forcing Killer Frost down people's throats? Other examples of this push? If anything, Harley would be more comparable.
>>
>>86742116
>DC has openly stated that Killer Frost is the most powerful ice-based character in the DCU and has consistently given her terrible, feminist-driven ongoings that have only made fans hate her more and more

What did OP mean by this?
>>
I sure am excited for Killer Frost's solo film.
>>
>>86742965
>DC has openly stated that Killer Frost is the most powerful ice-based character in the DCU
I know this isn't true, but now I am intrigued. Who is the most powerful ice-based character in the DCU? Who is the coolest?
>>
>>86742116

The difference is that Carol is essentially becoming their flagship female character for some reason. She went from B list at best to getting her solo film, her solo book and becoming an authority figure that everyone loves in the Marvel universe. The killer frost pushing is more subtle (relatively speaking, of course) and she isn't going to take such a relevant position in DC. Also this >>86742745

>>86743245
Snart, probably.
>>
>>86742356
This. Perfect answer. Thread closed.
>>
>>86743245
Well fuck me, she might actually be. I checked and the list of people with cryokinesis is basically her, Cap Cold, Ice, Mr. Freeze, and a bunch of nobodies.
And Captain Cold is the coolest.
>>
>>86743423
>>86743526
Do Cold and Freeze even count as having cryokinesis? Don't they use cold/freeze guns respectvely? At least I think it was this way pre-New52.
>>
>>86742294
>/co/ loves Carol now,
Its just 4 dyke fetichists waifufags, and one of them admited that he spam his 267 pics of Carol on every thread.

Don't let the anonimitty fool you.
>>
>>86743718
Well, Cold had ice powers for a while in the New 52, and Freeze had powers in The Batman.
>>
>>86744131
Nah, there are fans of pre KSD Carol around, though they can still be counted on one hand.
>>
>>86744215
So instead of 4 there are 5 :^)
>>
>>86744351
there's me, I'm a newcomer. that makes 6
>>
>>86744873
You can stop lying, number 2. There are no reasons to like her characterization or stories that other characters don't do better.
>>
>>86744953
and yet I like her anyway.
>>
>>86742116
>DC forces Killer Frost down everyone's throats
When has this happened prior to this announcement? I haven't seen Killer Frost do anything in a while. Carol is being forced into every book as their flagship superhero while failing miserably. DC is just giving a d-list villain a chance.
>>
>>86745101
Killer Frost was in Injustice forbsome reason. Weird since Firestorm wasn't there.
>>
>>86745274
That's hardly forcing her down everyone's throats. Especially when compared to Carol.
>>
>>86742280
>It just came to me /co/ likes high cut costumes.

The hi-cut bottom is a miracle of design.
>>
>>86744953
WHO DOES NUMBER 2 WORK FOR!?
>>
>>86743718
even killer frost doesnt have cryokinesis, she has thermokinesis , technically thermovoration, she absorbs heat from her enviroment/what she touches, hypercooling it

ice man has cryokineses , i cant think of a dc super with it
>>
>>86742237
B..but this is one of the reasons why I like her.
>>
>>86743245

Probably Snart.

He's mastered absolute zero and can recreated his cold gun in twenty minutes with stuff from an appliance store.
>>
>>86744131
Don't generalize us, now. I encountered that other anon who spams and I myself am irritated with his ways.
>>
>>86744131
PreKsD Carol fans are decent anons. It's the CW2 fascist cunt Carlfags that are assholes.
>>
>>86744873
Add me, anon. 7.
>>
File: internet-bro-fist.jpg (29KB, 468x458px) Image search: [Google]
internet-bro-fist.jpg
29KB, 468x458px
>>86745716
>>
>>86745716
And me too!

You can stop samefaging anon, this anon is right >>86745686 only dyke fetishits like nuCarol
>>
I don't get it, what's the comparison? /co/ hates Captain Marvel because Marvel is trying to force her as their biggest female character now. Killer Frost isn't getting anywhere near that kind of exposure.
>>
>>86742116
Putting Killer Frost on a secondary Justice League is not the same as trying to pass off Carol as Marvel's Wonder Woman. Killer Frost does not have a perennially cancelled book that no one reads.
>>
>>86742280

miss marvel was an actual character who had flaws and made mistakes.
captain marvel can do no wrong, strictly enforced edict by marvel editorial./
>>
>>86742116
The hate for my Empress is understandable. Marvel has been pushing her and putting her on a pedestal as thier prime A list female hero. Less than a decade is not enough to build a really broken character with questionable morals and have the readers automatically agree with the choice of putting her up with the bigs.

Having KSD handle her when she adopted Captain Marvel's title was also a huge mistake. Having her lead one side of the war where there's suppose to be no wrong or right side, was wrong. Carol is no diplomat. She approach problems with her fists.

I hate the direction they'd given her ever since KSD. I wish she had stayed a B-lister or even a C-lister that grows as a character in teams until she's grown enough to handle a solo....or fulfill a revelation and become an anti-hero or a villain.
>>
>>86746192
>captain marvel can do no wrong, strictly enforced edict by marvel editorial.
I can tell you haven't read her book recently. She's done nothing but wrong since CW2 started.

You're talking about KSD's captain marvel run. Us Carolfags hate it too for exactly the reasons you stated. We'll see what happens to her after CW2. :(
>>
>>86742116
Killer Frost is fucking cool that's why
>>
>>86746066
You can accuse me of samefagging all you want, I can't stop you from that. But from where I am, I swear the other posts isn't me and there are actually quite a number of pre-KSD Carol fans around here I had conversed with. Deny that as you may, that's your perception, but there are people who likes Carol as much as there are people who hates her.
>>
>>86742116
>DC
>pushing Killer Frost 1/5 as hard as Marvel does CM

I dont see
>killer frost getting into every fucking comic and I'm reading 6 DC titles
>killer frost getting her own solo movie
>killer frost getting pushed as an A lister everybody should read
>>
>>86742116
DC forcing Frost the way Marvel is shoving Carol? OP, I think you just saw the similarity in the haircut but other than that, DC's not obsessed with Frost the way Marvel is with Carol.
>>
>>86742116
Point out the hypocrisy first
>>
>>86746367
then those people have shit taste :^)
>>
I know this is bait, but if DC were forcing Killer Frost like Marvel is forcing Captain Carol, then the upcoming event would be "Justice League vs. Whatever Super Villain Team Killer Frost Associates With Since I Don't Actually Think She's On A Specific Team And In Fact I Don't Even Think She's Ever Been On A Team And For That Matter Whose Rogue Gallery Does She Belong To Anyways Because For Some Reason Superman Comes To Mind".
>>
>>86748140
Yes, anon your interests and predilections are superior than others and thus gives you authority to say what to like and what not to like. I concede. You are now ComicGod.
>>
>>86742116
But I like them both. As long as it's Louise and they don't try to redeem her or make her sympathetic. And Carol isn't being written by KSD.
I want to see both my murderus enjoying each other's bodies.
>>
>>86748692
This. I like them as anti-heroes. They do well as such.
>>
>>86742116
I like Carol. There are very few outright bad characters, but there are many bad writers, artists, and editors. The current CM run is good. Way better than the last writer.
>>
>>86748236
You're thinking of Live wire, easy mistake
>>
Sjw pandering is only bad when marvel does it. DC can do no wrong
>>
Killer Frost is getting a slow push, she's not the center of the universe, the strongest, the most relevant and morally inspiring hero all of a sudden.

If anything the better comparsion is Captain Marvel / Harley Quinn, but then /co/ has similar reactions.
>>
I hate what Johns is doing, how many more bad guys he wants to push into the league?

The league isnt the avengers, they should have standards, Detroit was a thing for a reason
>>
>>86743245
Snart is the coolest, but Killer Frosts' heat absortion powers are OP.
>>
>>86749018
Carol makes a good anti-hero, but Frost shouldn't go any more moral than anti-villain. Maybe have her become a mercenary like Deathstroke.
>>
>>86748236
Firestorm, and she's tsun tsun as fuck for him too, dude has a great rogues gallery just waiting for a Johns/Waids style character defining run. Firestorm as a whole is one huge missed opportunity.
>>
>>86749252
This K-Frost is a super sympathetic anti-hero, I don't think she's ever killed a innocent.
>>
>>86745539
Has killer frost ever met ice?
>>
File: 661580-cythonna.jpg (111KB, 457x600px) Image search: [Google]
661580-cythonna.jpg
111KB, 457x600px
>>86743245
>I know this isn't true, but now I am intrigued. Who is the most powerful ice-based character in the DCU? Who is the coolest?
>>
>>86742116
Easy
One is a shitty overrated character that is forced down other people's throat, despite the fact that she is horrible murdering, one dimensional cunt.

...and the other is Killer Frost.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.