[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So who is dying tomorrow? I see events unfolding like this but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

So who is dying tomorrow? I see events unfolding like this but I honestly would be legit surprised if Negan sacrifices himself so they others could slip away while wearing The Whisperer masks.

>Negan and Beta fist fight, Negan basically kills Beta with his bare hands
>Someone takes Beta's knife, possibly Dwight, stabs a Whisperer to steal his mask(notice in the preview they are being stabbed in the eye socket), also looks like Beta's knife judging by the cover of #159 so that means Beta dies and someone takes his knife
>The militia realize the only way to get through the herd and Whisperers is to disguise themselves as them to maneuver easily through the crowd
>After everyone puts on the masks Negan decides to draw the Walkers and Whisperers to him, ends up dying like the guy from Day of the Dead getting his guts ripped out
>Militia group make it out alive but encounter Michonne's group on the other end, accidentally friendly fire, someone is shot, cliffhanger as we don't know who

How many bricks would you shit if that is how it goes?
>>
>>86741284

More importantly would Dwight even need to steel a Whisperer's mask to disguise himself in a walker herd, considering he basically looks like a walker anyway?
>>
File: He swings and he swings.jpg (263KB, 1071x782px) Image search: [Google]
He swings and he swings.jpg
263KB, 1071x782px
>>
File: 1467867263043.jpg (241KB, 994x793px) Image search: [Google]
1467867263043.jpg
241KB, 994x793px
>>86741673
>negan beating beta to death with lucille
>>
>>86741555
Look is less important than scent. The dead skin mask disguises the scent of the wearer, like how rubbing Walker gore on their clothes worked earlier in the series, or even Michnonne's pet Walkers.
>>
File: So this means Negan kill soon.jpg (91KB, 398x736px) Image search: [Google]
So this means Negan kill soon.jpg
91KB, 398x736px
Why do the good always die so young?
>>
>>86742725
Now I'm wondering if Beta gets up and kills Negan.
>>
File: When in Rome.jpg (196KB, 814x975px) Image search: [Google]
When in Rome.jpg
196KB, 814x975px
spoiler]I swear if Dwight is switching sides again[/spoiler]
>>
>>86741284
So wait, why does it look like Dwight is reacting in surprise and then in the next panel he's perfectly collected?
>>
>>86742756

Beta seems like someone who could survive getting hit with Lucile after a few rounds. He might be a little unconscious or something but I doubt a full blow to the head like that would put someone like Beta down for good.
>>
>>86742870
In the panel where Lucille breaks It actually looks like he's pushing himself back up onto his feet.
>>
>>86742861
they're not from the same page
>>
>>86742974
Ah, my bad.
>>
File: FUCKING WHORE.jpg (116KB, 645x722px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING WHORE.jpg
116KB, 645x722px
>>86742912

That's why I think he hasn't actually died, might be wounded sure and is going to go off somewhere to either gather his thoughts on what to do next or find another mask if Negan hadn't ripped it off since Michonne tried that one time to make Walkers see through his disguise the first time they fought.

It's going to be hilarious if Dwight becomes the new leader of The Whisperers, Lydia goes back to the group and Dwight NTRs Carl.
>>
>>86743048
>you're too young for me
>i don't love you
man, poor carl
>>
>>86743263

But she was fine with him protecting her from her crazy mother and cult rapists, so I'm guessing Lydia is possible dying in this. Shame though considering the character had lots of potential.
>>
>>86742725
so what happens to negan after this
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.