[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Superman ever acknowledge Powergirl's breasts? Does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: powergirldinosaurs13.jpg (323KB, 744x1144px) Image search: [Google]
powergirldinosaurs13.jpg
323KB, 744x1144px
Does Superman ever acknowledge Powergirl's breasts?

Does Superman ever express any discomfort toward the way Powergirl dresses or presses her breasts against him?
>>
>>86741071
No OP, Superman is an adult.
>>
>>86741127

an adult that ignores massive tits, fuck off mate.
>>
File: 00.jpg (302KB, 930x750px) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
302KB, 930x750px
>>
>>86741071
Nearly all the girls he hangs with walk arround with body paint, so I don't think PG's boobs are a big deal to him
>>
>>86741127
Even adult men are incapable of not drooling mindlessly over tits
>>
>>86741238
That leotard can't possibly cover her whole pussy

God I love clothing with extremely thin crotch, that line between her pelvis and her tight is hotter than any cleavage will everbe
>>
File: 1468254688737.jpg (29KB, 268x294px) Image search: [Google]
1468254688737.jpg
29KB, 268x294px
>>86741232
nice
>>
>>86741206
>>86741232
>>86741307
We spend time on 4chan and Superman most likely does not. Don't compare us to him lmao.
>>
>>86741402
Superman's idea of shitposting is telling people his secret identity in random threads, knowing nobody will believe it

Other than that he's a total moralfag
>>
>>86741071

Superman has x ray vision. He sees ties all the time, when he was young he saw every person naked. He do like tips, but he is the kind of guy that has seen so much tits that his cousin's tits are not special at all. He gets turn on by other qualities. Like, Bruce and power grill? That's something
>>
>>86741071
Superman has had x-ray vision since he was a teenager.
Power girl has nothing he hasn't seen before, quite literally.
>>
>>86741071
>Does Superman ever acknowledge Powergirl's breasts?

Why should he?

Why must everyone be some sort of degenerate?
>>
I remember Cat Grant trying to get CLark to look at here tits, and Clark just sat there looking into her eyes like the goody two shoes he is
>>
>>86741879
Does he? Of course. Otherwise it'd be like pretending she doesn't have elbows. There's nothing wrong with just recognizing reality. But we all know OP's talking about oogling and objectifying. Superman doesn't do that crap, because he's Superman.

Why should he? Because the OP expects all people to hold the same crass views that he does about women's bodies.

Why must everyone be a degenerate? Uh, because they usually are, it's easier to relate to, and it's a lot more fun to read about.
>>
File: 11-ohclarklol.jpg (176KB, 651x1023px) Image search: [Google]
11-ohclarklol.jpg
176KB, 651x1023px
>>86741915
Super. Man.
>>
>>86741568

Why Superman only gets turned on when he imagine Bruce fucking other women?
>>
>>86742154
>>86741915
This is what I always think of when I think about Superman and Powergirl. He's just too much of a gentelman and has probably never noticed them. He's in for a bit of a shock if his gaze ever gets lowered somehow.
>>
>>86742154
>implying he's not looking at them with superspeed glances
he just doesn't do it to powergirl since she'd notice.
>>
>>86741071
Why would he? She is his alternate reality cousin.
>>
>>86741519
Sounds like he has been spending too much time with Bruce
>>
>>86741071
I was not a fan of that issue steals other characters powers villans never interested me even if that one did put a bit of a twist on it.
>>
Superman probably notices Power Girl's breasts but is too polite to say anything.
>>
>>86741568
>He sees ties all the time
Does he hallucinate or something? Curse of being in an office environment all the time
>>
>>86741071
You know the answer, considering you've posted a page from the run where Clark tells her to cover up.
>>
>>86744643
That was pre flashpoi
Oh wait.
>>
Krypton is Space Alabama.
>>
>>86744796
Yeah. Can you believe they actually kept robots as slaves as recently as when they exploded?
>>
Men keep insisting not all of them are pieces of shit so..
>>
>>86742154
Thats super man alright.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.