[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't be the only one who un ironically enjoys this show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

I can't be the only one who un ironically enjoys this show right? It's great when you are chilling at night eatting a pizza and smoking a blunt.
>>
>>86737414
If you're stoned, doesn't that make pretty much every cartoon more interesting?
>>
>>86737414
>It's great when you are chilling at night eatting a pizza and smoking a blunt.

Clerks is the kind of cartoon I'd watch while eating pizza and smoking a blunt. The Nutshack is the kind of cartoon I'd watch if I was eating saltines and smoking meth.
>>
>>86737414
It's kind of funny. I have a jerk friend like Phil and an uncle like Tito dick. It relates to me.
>>
File: The nutshack Pucci.webm (1MB, 654x480px) Image search: [Google]
The nutshack Pucci.webm
1MB, 654x480px
This is mlp all over again.
>>
>>86738498
But does he like the ladies?
>>
I enjoyed the Tuduck and Swoop parts, quacker
>>
>>86737414
i like to watch it while getting tag teamed by my black friends and then we kiss
>>
>>86738544

Why was Weather Report able to hurt Pucci? Wasn't he faster than Star Plat at the time due to his broken af stand?
>>
>>86739078
Because by the time he realized the oxygen poisoning was taking place he was already shitting himself.
>>
File: heh .png (90KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
heh .png
90KB, 256x256px
>>86737492

kek
>>
>>86737414
I can't watch it because the voice acting is so god damn awful. I like the opening because the song is catchy and the animation on the opening is pretty smooth, but the actual show moves like shit.
>>
>>86741088

The worst part is you think /co/ isn't already made up entirely of idiots.
>>
Why does Tito hate phil?
>>
>>86741088
Did you really think that a place made specifically for the discussion of children's media and funny books would contain intelligent individuals
>>
File: edge3.gif (443KB, 200x126px) Image search: [Google]
edge3.gif
443KB, 200x126px
>>86741088
Wouldn't this quote make more sense if people from outside of /co/ were coming to /co/ to talk about the Nut Shack?

This recent fascination with the Nut Shack is more so attributed to being just so fucking bad it's entertaining.
It's kinda like the "The Room" of animation. "So bad it's good" kinda shit.
>>
File: but why.png (1MB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
but why.png
1MB, 1280x738px
>wake up
>pour myself a bowl of Count Chocula, start up the newest PanPizza episode, and open up a tab of Winnie Werewolf presenting
>tab over to /co/, see what's going on
>frogposters and Nutshack posters are hanging around
>again
>and I'd be a hypocrite if I complained
>>
fucking finally, someone else.
>>
>>86742121
he raised Phil, not hates Phil. I thought that was what they said too until I watched the show
>>
What the fuck actually is this show and why is it suddenly getting a lot of attention?
>>
>>86742723
But the thing is, it's not "so bad it's good," it's "so bad it's HORRIBLE."

This show is a disgrace. I hate it when the theme song gets stuck in my head, I feel impure.

But on the other hand, TITO DICK DICKMAN BABY
>>
>>86737414
Shit on Boomerang later at night like the Flintstones and Fosters are better. Also KotH is way funnier than a lot of other cartoons when youre stoned
>>
>>86737414
When you're watching The Nutshack, how many times do you laugh per episode? Maybe you just like eating pizza and smoking blunts.
>>
File: corn fritters.png (829KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
corn fritters.png
829KB, 1366x768px
>>86737414
Dorbees is better.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veVPWYNTj00
>>
File: tumblr_oe0bvwnjKN1rv4h3qo1_1280.png (248KB, 702x523px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oe0bvwnjKN1rv4h3qo1_1280.png
248KB, 702x523px
>>86745495
So bad it's good, so bad it's horrible, whatever, if you can't tell me you find at least a little bit of entertainment in trying to figure out just what the fuck the creators were thinking while putting this sack of shit on the air then I don't know what to do for you, anon.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.