[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have one episode to convince somebody that the Venture Bros

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (661KB, 1280x388px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
661KB, 1280x388px
You have one episode to convince somebody that the Venture Bros is a good show.

What episode do you pick?
>>
>>86734338
The first one.
>>
>>86734338
My friend from college would say Escape to the House of Mummies II. But I might go with Are You There God, It's Me Dean.
>>
>>86734367
The pilot episode, or Dia De Los Dangerous?

>>86734404
Respectable choices. I'm inclined to say some of the later episodes, but they're too lore heavy for people to jump in.
>>
Victor. Echo. November.
>>
>>86734338
the IGNORE ME alien episode
>>
>>86734367
Good God, no.
>>
Evil Scooby Doo.
>>
>>86734338
IGNORE ME
>>
>>86734431
Dia De Los Dangerous.
>>
>>86734592
>>86734591
What's a better line, "IGNORE ME" or "PROSITUTES"?
>>
I want to say The Revenge Society, but you'd probably be lost if you don't know the characters.
>>
The Doctor Is Sin

>>86734570
>>86734404
>>86734558
These are all great choices
>>
>>86734338
That diner episode with the code name title I can't remember.
>>
What ever episode this scene is in. Its what got me into the show
https://youtu.be/shVBfol6smQ
>>
>>86734920
The one with Brock getting naked and killing all the Guild assassins?
>>
>>86734404
Are You There God, It's Me, Dean is my first choice, but since you took it, I'll go with Tag Sale - You're It!
>>
>>86734338
Ghosts of the Sargasso
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.