[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hope Cartman actually ends up with a happy ending this time,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: cartman.png (287KB, 575x404px) Image search: [Google]
cartman.png
287KB, 575x404px
I hope Cartman actually ends up with a happy ending this time, instead of getting fucked over every season
>>
>>86720796

He will get fucked over
>>
You're funny.
>>
He's a horrible person, he doesn't deserve happiness, that's why he gets fucked over
>>
File: 1473547342159.jpg (56KB, 640x696px) Image search: [Google]
1473547342159.jpg
56KB, 640x696px
>>86721907
Unfortunate truth. It's not as if he doesn't deserve it due to all of the fucked up shit he's gotten away with though.
>>
>>86720796
11/10
>>
>>86720796
But he fucking deserved it in every other season.
>>
>>86721966
>>86721978
>>86722148
He doesnt deserve shit. He is the most interesting and funny character on the show. Kyle is the most annoying and for some reason nothing happens to him. Cartman is the only character that knows Kenny dies all the time and he is very affectionate at points
>>
>>86720796
hes not gonna get fucked over, hes gonna fuck someone else over.cause hes cartman
>>
>>86722311
Poor Heidi then.
>>
>>86720796
He usually doesn't deserve happiness. He's made laugh, I've felt genuine sympathy for him. But he's a horrible person and the town would be better off without him. Bigger question here is how big of a character Heidi will be after this season is over.
>>
>>86722603
chances are they'll fit her with the girls. So her, Wendy, Bebe and Red. they seem to be the only girls they constantly use.
>>
>>86720796
Inb4 Heidi is a much worse sociopath than he is.
>>
>>86720796
>I hope Cartman actually ends up with a happy ending this time, instead of getting fucked over every season
he's already in the right
they broke his shit for something kyle's dad did
KYLE'S dad
Kyle is going to have to apologize, at the least
>>
>>86723897
Where does the red is important meme come from? Did she even do anything that sets her apart from the other background girls?
>>
>>86724033
>implying he's not going to go on a rampage after finding out the jews were behind everything
They're just gonna make what he does at the end of the season be so dickish that he's going to be in the wrong no matter what justification
>>
>>86720796

No, he deserves to suffer.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.