[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sign the petition so we can bring back the best Nickelodeon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Otto.jpg (17KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
Otto.jpg
17KB, 256x192px
Sign the petition so we can bring back the best Nickelodeon show ever! It had complex stories and it was the definition of cool!

https://www.change.org/p/nickelodeon-bring-rocket-power-back?recruiter=605598974&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink
>>
>Giving Klasy Csupo work after over a decade of unemployment.
>>
I better not find anybody who actually signed this.

They all need to be cleansed if they want this shitshow to come back
>>
>>86715791
I can't tell if op is serious or not.
>>
>>86715791
Rocket power was the shittiest cartoon on nick besides fanboy and chumchum and rugrats. Fuck off.
>>
Rocket Power was better than Hey Arnold! That just shows how good it is! If Hey Arnold! can come back with a movie than Rocket Power can come back with a new series!
>>
>>86716282
Just stop.
>>
>>86715791
>That time the Squid totally beefed it
>>
>>86716282
Timbox rocket power was shit. Take off your fucking nostalgia goggles and just accept it.
>>
THEY GOT SAND IN THE POTATO SALAD
>>
WE ARE RIDERS ON A MISSION
>>
>>86715791
You seem like the kind of person that finds shitposting about the Bee Movie, Shrek, and The Nut Shack hilarious
>>
Shoobies
>>
>>86716471
>>86716519
Fucking shoobies.
>>
If this reaches the goal what is Obama going to say to this shit
>>
>>86715791
Remember when the squid Dale Earnhardt 360'd over the confederate flag?
>>
Woogity
>>
>>86715791
I liked this show more than Hey Arnold too. I loved the video game on PS2 too...but just let it die man. Hey Arnold is liked more globally for some reason.
>>
>>86715791
And the lawn chair!? Call the national guard!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxhFdDmEtUk
>>
File: thats the spirit.jpg (13KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
thats the spirit.jpg
13KB, 265x190px
>>86715791
>It had complex stories and it was the definition of cool!

no. the best part were the side characters. pic related.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.