[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9L fC02X8nU Cartoon Network

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 1456188926189.png (53KB, 432x471px) Image search: [Google]
1456188926189.png
53KB, 432x471px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9LfC02X8nU
Cartoon Network is rebooting one of it's beloved shows Dexter's Laboratory for a brand new generation with Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane on helm.
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 400x522px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 400x522px
>>86708809
>MacFarlane
What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>86708809
You do know he worked on the original show?
>>
Macfarlane worked on the original show as a writer and animator so he probably is going to put a little heart into it.
Also not to mention, he may have made Family Guy and the shirt cavalcade but he's put out some decent work, American Dad mainly.
>>
File: image.png (332KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
332KB, 500x375px
>>86708860
>it's real
What the fuck happened to him
>>
>>86708938
Family guy was based on Larry and steve, mcfarlane has been with cartoon network for a loooong time. Didnt he work on johnny bravo too?
>>
>>86708860
/co/ is filled with /tv/ now.
>>
>>86708985
yes.
Honestly, I'd have more faith in him writing something that HAS to have limits on them than some literally whos, fresh out of class, riding on nostalgia.
>>
>>86708809
Source?
>>
It cannot be any worse than that horrid version they tried to push years ago.
>>
>>86708938
>American Dad mainly
Seth really hasn't been working on American Dad as much
>>
>>86708860
>>86708938
Note that "worked on" isn't "made". He was probably that unfunny fuck sitting in the back and demanding they put in 5 minute sequences of someone getting hurt, like MY HAIR IS ON FIRE MY HAIR IS ON FIRE
>>
>>86709030
Also I heard he was working on a Flintstones reboot. Wonder if you heard about that?
>>
>>86709054
t. Someone who has never been in a writers room, let alone collaboratively worked on a creative production
>>
>>86708970
He went to FOX, pitched the show, it got cancelled, then brought back, and he's probably is the wealthiest "animator" alive that isn't Matt Groening
>>
>>86708809
you better be joking
>>
So long as it doesn't turn into yet another clone of the Family Guy formula, like American Dad and Cleveland Show.
>>
>>86709069
I did a while back, but assumed nothing really came of it, or it was still far too early in the planning stages to even be talking about, so I didn't bother looking into it. I completely forgot that was a thing until now.
>>
>>86709106

Pro tip, if a thread has the phrase

>Seth MacFarlane on helm

in it, you can safely assume it's a joke.
>>
>>86709135
I just read that he was too busy as of now to continue it. It's in creative hell.
>>
I'm cautiously optimistic- should definitely be better than the steaming pile of shit PPG reboot at least
>>
>>86708970
Got put into a position where he could put in zero effort and reap massive profits.
>>
this sounds terrible
>>
>>86709086
Such a pathetic non-argument.
>>
It's probably going to be G rated version of steelies adventures but with Dexter instead. DeeDee will take Brian's place and will join Dexter in most episodes. Probably even be some implied incest since MacFarlane ships Stewie and Brian for whatever reason
>>
So...

Do you have any sources? Or are you just pulling bait out of your ass?
>>
>>86709798
I agree, >>86709054 is a pathetic non-argument
>>
File: spexterman.png (55KB, 630x646px) Image search: [Google]
spexterman.png
55KB, 630x646px
>>86708809
>>
>>86708970
The same thing as Butch Hartman after FoP season 4-5
>>
>>86708809
That's ok, he worked on several of the show on that generation.
Lots of good Johnny Bravo episodes involve him.
>>
>>86708809
why a reboot?...
why?...
it's feels like they're unable to create cartoons like samurai jack or invader zim or the old PPG.
I bet the new dexter will be censored as fuck and be tasteless compared to the original.
>>
>>86710507
The latter, and /co/ must have a serious scat fetish because they're eating it right up.
>>
File: Confused Eddy.jpg (40KB, 960x724px) Image search: [Google]
Confused Eddy.jpg
40KB, 960x724px
>>86708809
Source or GTFO
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.