[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do the Crystal Gems actually look like to people? Amethyst

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (278KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
278KB, 1280x1024px
What do the Crystal Gems actually look like to people? Amethyst is often desrcibed as a purple thing or midget and Pearl was even described as hot by Mayor Dewey. How close to people do Gems actually look? Is their skin flawless and strangley tinted with their hair always in place like Peridot and Garnet?
>>
File: image.png (214KB, 564x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
214KB, 564x512px
>>86702727
Because i believe they were originally made as servants/sex toys by another alien race. That would explain their horniness, and why there all female.
>>
>>86702760
>Because i believe they were originally made as servants/sex toys by another alien race. That would explain their horniness, and why there all female.

I could see this. Given that they are mass produced by machines and have no apparent natural reproductive ability, the first gems had to come from somewhere.
>>
File: 1452841156756.gif (244KB, 200x178px) Image search: [Google]
1452841156756.gif
244KB, 200x178px
>>86702896
>They will never delve this deep into the gem's lore.
>>
>>86702896
>first gems had to come from somewhere
They came from the ground.
>>
>>86702727
So gems don't have fluids in them so I doubt they have sweat which leads to some of the reflection of the skin, so they will seem more flat when being looked at. Like a woman wearing foundation.

I don't know how their hair works, I doubt their hair feels like hair and more like plastic barbie hair. hairstyle is more akin to clothing then their form.

I don't think they are soft like humans, I think they are more firm like a tight muscle or a flexible plastic/foam...idk

Do you think Rebecca still answers questions like this
>>
>>86703493
According to Sucrose, gems can manipulate the softness of their skin.

The hair, just like clothes, are put on their doll like base, for the sake of aesthetics.
>>
>>86703493
They are hard-light constructs. If they give half a shit they can probably emulate any biological function.
I'm sure we have seen Amethyst sweat and they all cry, which makes no sense for a being that does not use tears to shed high levels of stress hormones.
They also can eat, but I'm not sure they process that to any effect. And they don't need sleep but can dream.
They really don't make much sense if they don't actually emulate humans.
>>
>>86702896
I could see the first Gems being Pearls (WHO ARE NOT STILL ALIVE OR AT LEAST NOT ANY PEARL WE'VE SEEN SO FAR) created by giant space oysters, who rebelled after inventing a new way to reproduce and all the other Gem types. It would be ironic that they in turn ended up subjugated by their own creations.
>>
for waifubait you fucking idiot
>>
>>86703791

I don't fucking care, jasper is my waifu remember that faggot.
>>
I would fuck Pearl in the cunny so fucking hard.
>>
File: sd.png (53KB, 850x597px) Image search: [Google]
sd.png
53KB, 850x597px
literal interpretations of their designs is the only appropriate route
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.