[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Bruce Wayne has a strong policy against killing and even teaches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: terry.jpg (71KB, 600x446px) Image search: [Google]
terry.jpg
71KB, 600x446px
If Bruce Wayne has a strong policy against killing and even teaches that toward those under him, why does he not mind Terry and how often he kills?
>>
>>86698272
He got too old for this shit
>>
Terry doesn't really kill. They're more like whoopsie daisies. Really severe, fatal whoopsie daisies.
>>
>>86698272
I think Terry's murderousness has been somewhat exagerated over the years.

A lot of his enemies met with bad ends, but a majority of them was their own fault. He tried to save several but just wasn't able to.

Terry caused a few, but by that point Bruce had just plain quite caring.
>>
Yea terry never cobsiously killed somebody its more the hubris of the villian killed them.
Like radioactive ground dude buried himself, blight had cancer and that was his problem, weird gangster dudes shouldnt have asked for surgery from a dude they just pissed off, immaterial belt man shouldnt have worn it for so long e.t.c

If anything was terrys fault its that he chose the wrong girl
Max a best
>>
>>86698272
Bruce saw a guy fall through the earth into the core and didn't care one bit. He's become jaded, that man. I blame his first gun.
>>
>>86698343
So just like Spiderman.
>>
>>86698272
BATMAN OF MURDIA!
>>
>>86698272
There's already a thread about this

>>86669720
>>86674801
>>86675698
>>86688140
>>
File: Melanie_reformed.jpg (62KB, 629x472px) Image search: [Google]
Melanie_reformed.jpg
62KB, 629x472px
>>86698343
>There are people still mad Terry didn't pursue Melanie during the 3~ episodes she appeared in.
>He flat out rejected her after the bullshit with her and her family in the 2nd episode

I'm not saying Dana was the best (Max is superior), but at least she had a stable relationship with Terry.
>>
>>86698732
>but at least she had a relationship with Terry.
ftfy
>>
Terry never intentionally murdered anyone, he just never really seemed to have a problem with letting a bad guy fall to their deaths when they fucked up on their own.
>>
>Terry and Max will never be a thing
I thought that with all those Batman Beyond comics being shat out it would eventually happen but fuck no.
>>
>>86698343
>Yea terry never cobsiously killed somebody its more the hubris of the villian killed them.

Except for the guy that kiled his dad, he had every intention to kill him.
>>
>>86698972
Fitting since in some continuities Bruce planned to kill Joe Chill but was denied it.
>>
File: bruuuuuu.png (54KB, 519x229px) Image search: [Google]
bruuuuuu.png
54KB, 519x229px
>I can't believe I was ever that green

DC and Marvel really need to do more with the DCverse/Marvelverse +40 years later concept, if only to have fun with surviving characters being different people than their present day counterparts.

Old Man Logan and the MC2 come to mind
>>
>>86698732
>Max is superior
Nah mate
>>
>>86698297
this.
bruce would love to keep him sequestered and train him until he's as careful as bruce was at several years older than him, but he knows there's no time. gotham is dying. drastic measures are needed, and that means letting a nurse perform surgery, as it were
>>
>>86698293

FPBP
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.